What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Nexus - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldarkmagic

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Eldark

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nexus

Date of the incident

18/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was goin to buy a code breaker but then when I see 3 armed men in the church I run around till they go then I get shot in the back and told hands up or die

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxBJ_rJPnvM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This player is already 1.6'd and would have been banned for RDM on another report, however I will need a longer video to assess whether or not any prior interactions had taken place. Could you please supply a video that is long enough for me to be able to fairly judge if this was as out of the blue as it looks?

This player is already 1.6'd and would have been banned for RDM on another report, however I will need a longer video to assess whether or not any prior interactions had taken place. Could you please supply a video that is long enough for me to be able to fairly judge if this was as out of the blue as it looks?
I have wiped all recordings on my PC so thats the only one I have am afraid  

Then unfortunately this report is going to have to be rejected.

Please bear in mind that the video has to be long enough for us to rule out any reasonable doubt that there is no foul play at hand with what has been presented and to ensure that we can see proper context.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back