What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [NF] Ximy - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Mason

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[NF] Ximy

Date of the incident

11/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on my own waiting for my friends to get on so i decided to do some delivery missions to kill time. After dropping a package off at pd 5 i went to do another one this time i had to drop off the package at dp 9 which is in Zaros. After flying there i was about to land before i get shot out of the helicopter with out any warning shots because had i known it was active i would of left straight away. I understand I'm flying a NPAS helicopter but there are a lot of civilians who also have theses heli's and i find it hard to believe that person who shot me couldn't tell the difference between police who wear black clothing and me who was wearing a white t shirt and brown pants. I asked the guy to come to TS to talk to me about it after he was finished with the situation but he disconnected shortly after.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFs6kz1Y4A&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I asked the guy in side chat to come to ts to talk about it after he had finished with the situation he was in as i seen in side chat he killed two people but then he shortly left the game. When i re spawned i messaged a member of his gang to ask him if he was coming back as i needed to talk to him and received  no response. I looked in ts to see if they were already in there but they don't have a channel in there. I hopped on today to see if i could find him in game but i could not. 

Okay after an investigation of the incident i have found that this is not RDM.

There was currently an active gun fight in the area between the Police and Nuestra Familia. After speaking with @Curley witch at the time was flying an NPAS helicopter in the gunfight and got shot down right before you landed he confirmed there was and active RBA and a stolen hunter. 

In this case it is unreasonable to ban the Ximy, as he has no way off easily and quickly recognize you as a civilian. Unfortunately this is something that may happen when you are in the area of active gun fights between police and rebels in a police helicopter. I would strongly consider weather or not to respray the helicopter into a more appropriate texture. 

Report Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back