What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Nichobaben & SharkGaming - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Vapour

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TW] Tommy Valentine

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nichobaben & SharkGaming

Date of the incident

03/14/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My gang were scouting and found two HEMTT boxes at weed processor (This was SharkGaming and Nichobaben's HEMTTs). My gang start to rob the two guys and this is when I show up. My gang robs them and we take off and hide because we know that there a police nearby as a SUV was scouting us out, we hid in neochori for a bit. We were planning to go back to weed processor to process the rest of the weed. But we got hungry and we went to Zaros to go to the market. On are way there we see a hummingbird right above us we expected the worst and prepared to be robbed. We saw it trying to land so I said I would go and speak to them to see what was going on. As soon as I was running towards them to try and talk to them they started shooting at the HEMTTs without saying a single word (I would have been able to hear them the clearest as I was closest). They took one of the HEMTTs back and killed me. SharkGaming and Nichobaben shot us without initiation 20 minutes after the first event.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzqfrQ6eH7g&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, I'm the one, who is getting reported. 
I'm talking on behalf of Sharkgaming and I. 
I told you in teamspeak I wouldn't reply, but I just see so many holes in your story, that I have to. 
Okay, to start off, I will describe my role, in the "incident". No, actually, first of all, it wasn't my truck, mate. The trucks belong to CremeFondue and Sharkgaming, not me. Okay, back to the story. Sharkgaming hired me as a guard, of some sort, to protect to them against danger. I usually work best from a far, so I grabbed my sniper, landed on a hill next to the weedprocesser and began watching out for my clients (Sharkgaming and Cremefondue). We realized, that we were not alone, and I got into alert mode. My clients told the men (Which I presume was Mr.  [TW] Tommy Valentine's gang) that they had no intentions of harmning anyone, and their only motive, was to proces their hard earned weed. They didn't mention me, as I was only a scout, and would only shoot, if necessary. However, thing quickly turned hectic, as the gang spotted me, and told my clients to tell me, to get down the hill, and down to them. I quickly figured out their intentions, as it was obvious that they would demand me to put down my gun, and rob os all, since they would outnumber and outgun us, so I stood my ground, since I was my clinets only barrier of getting robed by these men. But I would soon regret this. I saw a man(Who I think was part of their gang, why would he else run twoard me?) running towards me. I quickly packed up my stuff, and ran in shame to my heli. As I ran as fast as I could, I got surprised, because this very man, who was chasing me, begang to light me up! He didn't say anything, he just lit me up. Fortunatly I made it to my chopper, and flew away, while he was shooting at me, to another vantage point, because I wasn't done yet. With my badly damaged engine I landed about 600-700 meters away, and ran a few 100 meters, and sat up my gear again. But it was already too late, I saw that my clients had already given the keys to the robbers, and they were now driving away, with our hard earned weed. 

I shot after their tires, but didn’t succed. My clitens took the opportunity to run away, now that I was distracting them. They got away, and I, now furious, because I had failed my task, ran back to my heli, and picked up my clients, who were very traumatized by the situation. We started pursuing our robbers, since we wouldn’t give up that easily, after a few minutes of following their tracks, following the roads, we found them! The cause of our misery, of our misfortune, right in front of us. I started descending from the air, flying very close to them, started blinking my light at them, knowing that they knew this chopper, and that they would know our intentions, they had just robed us, and had just tried to light up this very chopper before, of course they knew out intentions. I tried landing many times, but they always kept avoiding os. Finally, they ran out of fuel, or something, because they stopped close to a fuel station. We took the opportunity, and landed. I gave my sidearm to Sharkgaming, and ran towards them. I told Sharkgaming to shoot at their tires. He did, and one of their buddy got out of the truck, and lighted Sharkgaming up. I wanted to give him some coverfire, so I tried to run behind them.  As Sharkgaming was getting lit up, I prepared myself to shoot them. As I turned the corner, ready to avenge my fallen buddy, TW] Tommy Valentine came running in my face, I jumped, and shot him, and after that, tried to kill the man, who took out my client, my beloved friend, but he was a crack shot, and took me down quickly. My other client was still alive(CremeFondue), and he made a run for it, to the truck. He got one of the trucks, and quickly drove away. TW] Tommy Valentine’s gang quickly set their sails for him, and began chasing him, shooting at him violently. He eventually got away, with a hanging hair.
Then TW] Tommy Valentine asked me to come to TS, and said that he would report me. He started mentioning all of these rules, that I really havn’t heard about, I don’t know if I heard it wrong, but they didn’t make any sence, as they didn’t match what we did, nour fit in context with any other rules on the server.

That was Sharkgaming and I’s defense.
May judgement be served.   

video evidence was removed because it was too long.

I will ask the following questions: Did you see the helicopter leave? 

Did the helicopter constantly follow and never lose sight?

video evidence was removed because it was too long.

I will ask the following questions: Did you see the helicopter leave? 

Did the helicopter constantly follow and never lose sight?
If needed/wanted i can re-upload in seperate parts (or speed video up). We never saw a helicopter leave the weed processor. We didn't see a helicopter following us or anywhere near us the hole 20 minutes of hiding. We only noticed a helicopter following us literally a minute before they started shooting. As soon as we saw a helicopter following us we stopped and tried to talk to them.

Well, if I can get an imply. Yes, you saw me leave the processer, since your guys tried to shoot me down. 
And about that last part. We used our keys, to track them down (Don't know if we're allowed to do that, please give an answer to that) We were in a 400-800 radius the whole time, and had eyes on them for a long time(Maybe lost them 1 or 2 times, but quickly caught up), and only got closer and closer, we were just waiting for them to stop, since it isn't very easy to recapture a truck, when it is moving 80 mph. They should have been able to at least hear us/feel our present! Until we caught up with them. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I re-uploaded.

Why are you trying to scroll wheel the hummingbird to get an identity? What rules did it break?

Why are you trying to scroll wheel the hummingbird to get an identity?
It's a honest habit I didn't even realise I was doing it at the time, I know its meta-gaming. I even know that you can't do it any more after the update a couple weeks back. Its just a habit I picked up from being a hobo when I first joined. But you thankfully you can not get names from it anyway - that was a honest mistake. But can we please look at the RDM case instead, I didn't gain any information from scroll wheeling anyway.

But can we please look at the RDM case instead, I didn't gain any information from scroll wheeling anyway.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Besides the allegation, I also have to act on deliberate rule violations I see (side chat comments, violations from the reporter.)

I suggest you get with the player on teamspeak and come to a resolution.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
I don't live in a glass house. If you're really going to use that idiom there is nothing to use it for. I don't believe that anything done on my part was against the rules in anyway. 

I suggest you get with the player on teamspeak and come to a resolution.
I did talk to him on TS. We talked we were getting nowhere he said that shooting was the correct thing to do. I tried to resolve the situation but I didn't get anywhere, he even told me to "take it to the forums". Which I have done and am doing.

I feel like this report is getting nowhere. Is it really okay to shoot at people a full 20 mins after a incident?

Last edited by a moderator:
We were getting somewhere, but what you said and claimed made no sense, and you weren't changing your opinion. 
I am willing to go on Teamspeak again with you, so we both can say sorry on both parts, get our heads clear, shake hands and maybe (If we're lucky) walk our separate way.

Just reply to this, and I'll come on immediately.  

I don't live in a glass house. If you're really going to use that idiom there is nothing to use it for. I don't believe that anything done on my part was against the rules in anyway. 

(4.2) You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine to get, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) (Punishment is a kick/ban)

(4.3) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

Helicopter broke no rules, so therefore it was against the rules. With that attitude, you've sealed your fate.

That being said, the players should have initiated again, so therefore.

Action Taken

Name:NichoBaben

Steam ID:76561198014501786

GUID:cdadb3e95022db717048530e14f2b81f

Name:SharkGaming

Steam ID:76561198007009927

GUID:c63af2be59118efe830e3cbcd68672b0

Name:[TW] Tommy Valentine

Steam ID:76561198077879108

GUID:9e9cb4877e518ae7d28cbe6ae4128348

Last edited by a moderator:
Status