What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Nick Duncan / 901 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mike-Borris Vagin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Nick Duncan / 901

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 450

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 Random Death Match (RDM), G2.4 Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Some friends and I was up in the hills, selling some drugs. We spot a car driving up on the hill. So one of us drives up to the hill to check out if its cops. And quickly see that it's not. So we kept on selling. Then Nick Duncan randomly starts to shoot at us from the hill. (Hitting my friend on the first shot). We chased him down, manage to stop the car. The driver runs away, and we did let him go since we knew him pretty well. But Nick stays in the car, something we didn't see straight away. Because he was doing the emote /e passout3 inside the car. It was done while we did chase the car to maybe doge bullets and 100% to not be spotted in the car. I dunno if this do go under the category as exploiting ... ? But anyway... Me and my friend then point our gun at him and tell him to get out of the car and put his hands in the air. He don't do that before the first shot its taken ... And then follow ups with <<Calm your tits ...>>. something i would't say its the most logic thing to say with a gun pointed at u.

Did try to resolve it on ts. But as i did understand. He did not understand that what he did was wrong in the first place. He did mean that he did put his hands up before the gun went off ect ... Not trying to reflect the situation and see it from the other side of the table.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGg7QT2LsQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Anything to say for yourself @Nick Duncan?
I will be returning with the next 24h, I want to hear what the thought process was, if no reply is given, I will rule out my punishment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't feel the need to reply to it before because I made a mistake and wasn't going to make excuses and waste everyone's time. As for the RDM I screwed up, I was on the hill and just wanted to scare some friends, this is confirmed in the clip at 3:21. I didn't realise who was down there and take full responsibility for that screw up. 

As for the G2.4 rule break accusation, I don't see it, and I think it's a reach as I complied with everything. If the accusation is based on me saying calm your tits and the subsequent shooting being a consequence of that then I would recommend you look to your own roleplay and how you can improve it because that was poor. I can only assume that when you reported me you decided to incorporate the driver of the car in this report as he, in fact, didn't value his life.

To clear up any accusations of exploiting I would like to give a clearer picture of what happened at the end of the clip. When the car was stationary I leaned back in an attempt to stay hidden. It's not uncommon nor is it unreasonable for a chair to recline in a vehicle, if I wanted to exploit then I could've used much more game-breaking emotes, I instead used one that was reasonable in roleplay. Alas, when I was found, I was ordered to exit the vehicle and I did so immediately.

This is a learning experience for me, I screwed up on the G1.2 count and take responsibility for it. I am open to any staff questions or questions from the complainant.

Hello there. 
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing much better today. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D. 

@Nick DuncanI understand you maybe didn't feel the need to reply as it was a clear cut case, but I was curious at your side of the story, remember, each story has multiple sides to it, thank you for telling me your side, if you wanted to scare someone you'd shoot near them, perhaps. When you said "Do you guys want to go to...ehm, actually not", were you asking in RP for externals to explain this? Guess we will never know! -

- To be as fair as possible, you did comply with @Mike-Borris Vagincommands of getting out, as you were trying to get out but your seat belt was on, unsure why it put you to the driver seat, but I will accept it, once you  get shot at by Borris you then put your hands up, and you still continue to get shot at shoot, didn't you achieve your goal there, Borris? - Regardless, you have been shot multiple times in the head I recommend ACTING according to the injuries as you still talked fine. 

@Mike-Borris VaginIt feels like that day was a bit heated, or at least from the clip(s) it feels like, I understand the frustration of your friend being shot at randomly,  him going "If I knew it was you guys --" may have actually wanted to scare his friend. (Sadly we can't exactly find out what happened now) - When his hands are up, why do you still continue to shoot? 

@Smurfy_E3I am unsure what you told Ric (Zanetti), but if you're being constantly shot at I'd give up at that point and comply with it, even if it's a massive miss understanding. You're lucky Borris's aim was a bit shaky, as you'd def be dead. Next time, I recommend complying, as I am pretty sure you not complying made your beautiful shirt have a few more holes now. 

I THINK ALL OF US CAN LEARN FROM THIS
I personally believe this is not exploiting, it would be different if he was the driver/actively shooting out of it. 
Realistically you could recline the seat. 

AS LONG AS HE HASN'T SHOT FROM IT WHILE IN THAT POSITION / AND OR / WAS THE DRIVER WHILST DOING IT. 
I recommend NOT using emotes when being shot at, driving, actively shooting out of the car, as that WOULD be seen as EXPLOITING

APPROVED
Now onto the punishments (this is where I go on a power trip, so bare with me) 

@Nick Duncan
1 Day  follow FBS
G1.2 - RDM
G4.4 When you are downed:

@Mike-Borris Vagin
Next time, give people more time to cooperate with your demands, I understand you were probably heated because of all of it. 

@Smurfy_E3
Warning for NVL

Next time, when you're being shot at by a manic (sorry Borris), try your best to comply and talk it there and now, being told to put your hands up, guns pointed at you as you run, in your head you're out numbered, being shot at.   

=========================================================================================================================
I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back