What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ninja - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Your In-game name

[P] Carter

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ninja

Date of the incident

06/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I got chased by a Guy in a Hatchback, who at some point initiated on my tires. He chased me through Athira for about 5 Minutes and at some point I drove out of Athira northbound. I was slowly starving so I expected to drop dead in a few minutes. Then suddenly I died, but it said " shot by Ninja with TRG". At first I was quite confused of what happended and so was the guy who followed me. We talked a little bit and these Rebels were kind enough to get me a Defib. When the suddenly friendly rebel came back and defibed me, he suddenly got shot and killed by ninja too. He managed to get me up, so I draged him to the hospital.
I drove through Athira and found him near the Garage again, I tried talking to him, as it turned out he didn't have a microphone, only typed in direct comms and didn't listen to me. Because he continued to silently and randomly rob others in Athira I decided to make an admin request. I informed the admins that he was poorly robing, rdming and that he didnt have a mic. He later disconnected and so did I. I couldn't find him in-Game or TS after restart.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AeDPbrVoM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Mister Do you have video evidence of 2 minute's leading up to you being shot?
I sadly don't have any footage of the chase through athira, eg. a few minutes before I got shot. The only footage I have from before, is when I drove from Telos to Athira. Near Athira hospital the chase started, all though wicker from tck got shot by ninja too, and that was well random.

Due to the rest of the video's  Its pretty obvious no combat is taken place, but for the future idealy try to get the 3-5 minutes leading up to the event. 

Action Taken

Name: Ninja

Steam ID:76561198159921161

GUID:c35203c77dbe9491d7e2b43774c0926d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back