What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - nipples sucker and milkyTits - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J o s h

Your In-game name

josh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

nipples sucker and milkyTits

Date of the incident

08/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

my friend called Joe[T] he was robbing to men at the diamond shop and when he killed this they were meta saying joes name so then joe told them to stop. after that i came to were my friend was and we were getting out a car and the two people that my friend kill they broke nlr and starting to threten to report me call me and my friend names and meta gaming us also not talking in rp what so ever so we i ask them to come to ts in "//" but they just said no and my friend joe unfortunately does not have a recored but i do of the meta gaming and the fail rp and also at the end milkyTits stole my gear out the back of my car in green zone then he proseads to combat logged and this vid is of that vid right after so like back to back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6neWZAgVE

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpOWMDwIUNk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but no one responded and we went to staff support and the admin that talked to us told us that there was none on at the moment @F A D E

Although both of the players that are being reported have been banned for another situation this will be added to the notes of both players and will be added to the ban of both players.

nipples sucker - Breaking RP / Meta-gaming.

milkyTits - Stealing from GZ / Combat logging.

Accepted, action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back