What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Nix Atin - Poor/Low Quality RP (rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locosefer

Your In-game name

Locosefer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nix Atin

Date of the incident

02/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I wash trying to do a uranium run with a huron. When i want to process the uranium i find out that it was realy bussy at the processor so i had a plan i land near the greenzone not inside at the airport, jump out the huron run to the garage take my hemmt covered out and drive to the huron and full him up. When i was close at the processor i see a chopper landing so i parkt my truck and walk to the processor to see of it is friendly. When i was there he was done with his rune and fly off. but i find out that there was some1 there because i hear footstaps. i try to talk to him but i forgot to unmute my mic. i was trying ti find out how many people was around the processor so i walk to a chopper that was parkt there try to lockpick it so. maybe i got attention by 1 of them.
but what happend then was so unrealistic, a man in the tower shooting towards me on the chopper without any conversation or talking. I want to speak with that guy so i run to the tower with a gun in my hand because i was realy scared. The guy in the tower said put you hand up i have multiple people around if you not comply i shoot you. that was what i think to hear. my first reaction on that was hiding inside the main floor of the tower and want to talk back and i want to comply but what happens next i look to the stair up. not even aiming or willing to shoot the man upstairs look down and shoot me and downs me. And he comes down dont talk to me and run away. in my opinion he shoot to vast and his rp was bad also i found this rule. (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I have not try to ask him on YS because he dont want to talk at all to me when he shoot me down. The video starts at minute 13:03

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/mmB4n76fvSo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey I would still like to resolve this over Teamspeak if you are willing to hear me out. It was not a tense moment and I was not recording because, I was involved in another situation so I wasn't really thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would still like to resolve this over Teamspeak if you are willing to hear me out. It was not a tense moment and I was not recording because, I was involved in another situation so I wasn't really thinking.
I'm ready to talk on teamspeak if you like. I can be found when i'm online in the classified spectre room second last channel in the life time donator channels. Please hit me up there. after that conversation i will make a small conclusion based on our conversation in here. as solved or report continue. However i do have respect for your affords to contact me trough TS,

Kind regards,

Locosefer

I want to say to the staff members we solved this report. I had a nice chat with Nix Atin, He knows what he did wrong. Hoply you will end this report.

Kind regards,

Locosefer

Firstly there seems to be issues with the youtube volume, I cannot hear much or anything of what is said, therefore it would be difficult to determine what was said and make a ruling based on poor RP. 

That being said, you appear to have resolved it in TS which is commendable, therefore this report will be denied and tallied up to a learning experience for Nix Atin which will hopefully see improvements in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back