What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [NLA] John Yellow - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBait

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC BennyBait

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[NLA] John Yellow

Date of the incident

02/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Long story.
The AR patrol (in a MH-9) that I was on was approaching black market. We spotted a helicopter there so we decided to land to go question the guys over there. The helicopter began to spin up, at which point our pilot went and hovered over the helicopter to stop it leaving the area.
This helicopter then proceeded to take off even with us above them, which resulted in their tail rotor being disabled. The helicopter landed, they got out with weapons, and we went over to chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQN90jFBkk&feature=youtu.be

Anyway, that was a different problem.
One of the rebels stayed in the chopper, as the officer proceeded to tell him to get out the chopper. He was then greeted with this message from the player, which turned out to be John Yellow.

http://snag.gy/1745T.jpg

We then got ready to pull him out, which we voiced to him. We then got this response.

https://gyazo.com/b157d8b94d71374528b3cd0118b1c590

Anyway, we pulled him out, he got restrained, tried to engage in some RP but there was none of it. We then proceeded to fly to the HM Prison. During this flight, there was multiple messages asking for us to move to the liaison room, which we did not want to do until the end of the situation and RP. Here are some more screenshots of the situation (however bad quality).

https://gyazo.com/0d461bae32f778239339932b455bcb42

The only words we got out of the player is in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iWIiXkTZE&feature=youtu.be

Now, this type of RP is utterly disgusting on a server like this. Even if you believe you were VDM’d at the start of the situation, this should still not excuse you to perform crap RP to the people talking to you.
I very rarely report, but I have had multiple experiences before where John has been messaging the arresting officer about something he may not be doing correctly. This usually results in the officer conducting no RP, having a liaison room session and then John getting away with it because he is bullying the person into being scared of getting reported. Even last Saturday, in the Police meeting, we were told not to type to others in direct out of RP, but simply message ‘//May I speak with you in TS after the RP’. It has to stop.

(3.2) If you need to go out of roleplay to advise someone of something then please tell them you have passed them a note and type // in direct chat
// means out of character, Please do not over use this unless necessary.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Explained above

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Some of the other members of the patrol went to the liaison room to speak about the 'VDM', however I was not present. Farmer Giles was present, and has told me John Yellow said it was 'necessary' to resolve it there and then.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay since we are going too do this here, id like to point outt a few things.
I was told from the cops side this was resolved, but i said i did feel it was wrong of u guys to take advantage of the VDM. so i said i would open a report on the forum.
I was then told if i report the cops for this u would report me, so i want to point out that this is most likly a revange report.
I will also link in the report on the cop that did VDM us. (has in that report i explane what happened from our point of view):

I was not at the liaison room, and nor did I want to perform any revenge report. I saw what had happened and thought it just wasn't good enough.

@Farmer Gilescan confirm this as I do believe he was present.

I need to say i then wonder why u are reporting me for this part without trying to solve it first, has in the liason rom the case was focused around the VDM, not the RP.

Also how come u just changed ur report from that u did try to resolve it and now say u didnt try to resolve it.
Not trying to point any fingers here, just want to clear up the case

also for the part that u were not in the liason rom that is right: http://prntscr.com/a24x54

I was in attendance of the resolution of the VDM incident in the liaison room. 

Benny was not present, but other members of there patrol was. 

After we spoke about the VDM incident, it moved onto the typing out of character chat. 

A member asked a questions and told him you could not spam OOC, and should have waited until the RP was over and then contacted him. 

The answer from John Yellow was 'He felt it was necessary to stop the RP due to the VDM, and he should not have waited till the RP was over' 

At that point, Everyone was asked if they had felt the situation was resolved, John yellow had felt it was not resolved, and the police didn't think the OOC chat was resolved as they felt it ruined the roleplay!  

Last edited by a moderator:
From the notes made of @DI Joseph Tadworthi want to point out they said the RP part with asarid was resolved. unsure if they tought RP part with me was okay to. but since i said i wanted to continiu with the report, so they did too. also from what i understand the police did not say they wanted to procede on reporting me for the RP part.

Yet from my undersanding they then bring up the thing with Asarid to Remix. (but thats another case)

And also want to point out again: Bennybait was not present in the liason rom. And Farmer Gilles was also not present in the room until the wery end.

about that we felt it was necessary to stop the RP due to the VDM, were exactly to avoide this. a big case that could have been resolved easely.

and i also feel your acusations of me bullying people to not arrest me are very offencive and wrong. i most often do not end up in liason rom, but yes there has been a few meeings in there latly due to some bank operations, were we have solved the case and ive admited the cops did not do anything wrong. 
And in thos cases i actaly got sen to prison befor we took it to liason rom, has thos times it was okay. because that was not due to a VDM. 

@Remix can most likly confirm that, has he was one of the people i acused of doing something wrong.

And that u call it a uterly discustfull RP that i chooce the right of silence, usualy the cops cant make me stop talking. and the one time i chooce to use the right of silence u gona use it against me?

Also what u say about the last police meeting, how can i even know that. i am not a cop anymore, and i do not read the notes from the police meetings, has that is no longer a consern of mine.

I want to also point out, i did jump out of the heli just has i got pulled out, and i did comply, i put my hands up, and i do have the right to remain silent.
So yes, u can say it was not the best of RP, but i am still allowed to be silent, if thats the way i want to roleplay (even tho i was never red my rights i know i have that right)
I will not be saying anymore for the moment has this will just keep being a big drama, i will rest my case until a senior Admin is ready to take controle of the case so we dont get off track.

Approved - Action taken - Failing to roleplay

Name:[N.L.A] John Yellow

Steam ID:76561198075746447

GUID:676227cd720ad510f2bacbec28d5d47b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back