What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - No idea - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadine

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nadine jensen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: No idea

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 14

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my Fellow Triad member, J, was riding around city on a scooter, having a nice time.. we saw an ambulance at the curve and 4 green guys (we though it was old grove guys) and wanted to check it out.. when we pulled up, then start stabbing us whit no prior rp or speak.. the video speak for it self..

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

the ID for first video is 567, only one i got.. second shoot from same grp of people, was his ID 450.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nadine who exactly are you reporting here?Session IDs would be great if possible.

For future reference: you can enable that in your setting under the FiveM section, once you then press that keybind it will show peoples session ID's for a few seconds, needed for reports such as this.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

the ID is in.. i had to edit em in, as i got em a few minutes later, after i posted it.. they are under the videos.. it said: 

- the ID for first video is 567, only one i got.. second shoot from same grp of people, was his ID 450.. -

Alrighty thank you for the report @Nadine, I have gone through the logs and the session id's you provided do machup with the people who downed you, clear cut cases of RDM on both videos, unfortunatly there is no way for me to identify the Grove dressed like people in the first video without session ID's, but I can tell who the guy with the machette is and the person who kills you on triads turf, that being said both people will recieve a 1 day each for G1.2.

One thing I will say though, please make sure session ID's are visible in the evidence video as well that way it's easier for us to find the people responsible and we can with certanty be sure the ID you have provided us is correct without the need to extensively check logs.

ACTION TAKEN

CHARID:27680 will recieve a 1 day ban for G1.2 RDM

CHARID:27636 will recieve a 1 day ban for G1.2 RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back