What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - No idea id 535 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewK

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drew Kennedy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: No idea id 535

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1442

What best describes this incident ?: Failed rdm and breaking of charector

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So I was basically driving around looking for some one... I get to the hospital and I was greeted by 2 sketchy looking guys.... One blocks my way the other tries to stab me.... I said you missed... And I carried on walking to see him running towards me... I shoot him dead he then proceeds to break charector badly.... This is the first interaction I've had with this guy I beleive... I also made the mistake of waiting around so I could explain to police and medical staff the situation which resulted in me losing my pistol fair enough... I was just making sure I wasn't myself in any danger of deportation due to the killing happening in the hospital....

Please note I didn't want to put this report up as I beleive a day or 2 ban will not deter any one but a few police and others have seen the go pro footage an have convinced me to send it in.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/49089740/vpr7tt1Pr
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @DrewKThanks for the report, with the person you're reporting not commenting for what has been 3 days now ill proceed on with the report. 

The video clearly shows that you have no prior interactions with this man and at the hospital he just decides to pull a knife out and try to stab you but instead hit his friend, he then lies on the floor screaming RDM breaking the Stay in RP at all times rule. So today i will be issuing a ban in accordance with The Fair Ban System

Action Taken: Nick Mannerson 1 Day ban for G2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back