What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - nobody - Poor/Low Quality RP (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Xray

Your In-game name

badboysidxray

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

nobody

Date of the incident

10/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

patrol as Arac, all you see shooting for no reason, try to drive away but didn't engage by talking, when kill me just came over saying we gonna exceute and took me out for no reason, was poor rdm

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/SqXooz_uDto
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

"stop or we shoot." We tried to stop you so we can engage in RP with you you carried on driving so we tried to shoot out your tires which failed. You still carried on driving without saying anything so we shot you. I was not down there when the execution happened so idk about that part. We also went on TS but could not find you I would of been happy to compensate you for your losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jemers Do you mean that stop or we will shoot is quality roleplay??

Let me just quote a part of rule 7.1.3, “put your hands up or I will shoot” That it pretty much what you did?

@xraybadboysidx if you could also provide a higher quality picture off the death screen that would be nice.

No ofc not. We wanted to stop him so we can engage in RP and take him hostage for our gas station robbery

So @Jemers are saying it is not quality roleplay but you still shot him? 

Let me quote you the RDM rule: 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Now read the highlighted part and tell me if what you did was okay or not.

We told him to stop what else are we supposed to do. So we are gonna say while hes driving past at 100mph 'stop we want to rob you and make you a hostage for our up and coming gas station robbery where we will use you to get leverage when the police arrive.' We tried to shoot his tires, waited then shot him a few seconds later. I have had the exact same thing happen to me and my gang members multiple times and everyone was alright with it so I assumed thats the norm. As I said I'm more than happy to compensate him for his losses and apologize  and will not do it like that again.

I said its not quality role play because everyone since has been telling me that its not, but at the time I thought it was ok.

Okay

@Jemers please take what i say now to you and learn from this. You MAY never fire at someone without quality roleplay taking place. Regardless off intentions. 

You did 2 mistakes here. 1. No proper initiation. 2. He did not have enough time to stopp. 

Please step it up and learn from this. 

Also please make effort to try and get in contact with badboysidxray and give him compensation for stuff he lost during the incident. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back