What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Not John - RDM / Poor Roleplay - Action Taken 25/02/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

Your In-game name

SPC Frank Butcher RT444

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Not John

Date of the incident

02/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were driving a Hemmett to the medics as we had an injured civilian who was injured so we were helping him out, we stopped at the fuel station as the medics come up the civilian was already gone but PC Lewry saw a police hatchback turn up and a civilian got out,

I impounded the truck and PC Lewry got into the Police hatchback and drove away, as he drove away the guy said to PC Lewry along the lines "get out of the car or you'll be fired upon" so I went over and with my taser I said "Cop on now right, put the gun away" so he said "You dare even try it, don't even try it, don't try it" and he turned around and killed me and then said (at the end of the video) as he finished me off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-0aNDXCeE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the situation, I'd just like to add there was a gunfight going on with the police, at that location during this.

Thanks

There may have been a gun fight but we pulled up in a hemmett at the fuel station to rp with the medics, he pulled up with a gun on his back and we said nothing about that as he wanted his friend revived so why did he pull up to us with the medics and get out and do nothing then? he had time to back off and take a spot some where and kill us then, if he was involved with this active gunfight why did he bring someone from it to get revived? not sure if you know him hence why I'm asking you.

I'm not john and your fellow officer vdmed me also I did not see officers at the scene all I saw was two medics and two civs and a hemmt then your officer jumps into the police car I drove runs me over then you point a taser at me near an active gunfight which was down the road also I took shots driving to the medic where I dropped my friend at going to drive down the road to continue with the gunfight but I get run over then a officer is pointing a taser at me after I took shots so I spun around and shot you I noticed you weren't involved and knew it wasn't the smartest after I shot so I then told your friend to get out or he'll be fired upon. Also why didn't you try and resolve this with me on teamspeak? May I add I would've been completely happy to explain the situation to you but you chose to come to the forums with this situation where it could've been handled easily between us I would've thought. 

There may have been a gun fight but we pulled up in a hemmett at the fuel station to rp with the medics, he pulled up with a gun on his back and we said nothing about that as he wanted his friend revived so why did he pull up to us with the medics and get out and do nothing then? he had time to back off and take a spot some where and kill us then, if he was involved with this active gunfight why did he bring someone from it to get revived? not sure if you know him hence why I'm asking you.
I brought him there where I was going to leave him with medics so they Can do whatever they felt necessary then I was going to return to the gunfight which was around 600 - 700m away

I can also see how bad this was and it does look like RDM and I will accept the consequences for my actions, I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you do what you will with that. 

your fellow officer vdmed me
You can see in the video I did not see that or can prove that.

you point a taser at me near an active gunfight which was down the road also I took shots driving
I told you to "cop on an put the gun away" as were with the medics, if I wanted to taze you I would have as you had a gun out, not everything has to end in a gunfight...

I noticed you weren't involved and knew it wasn't the smartest after I shot
So why finish me off and say "Don't f...ing threaten me you little D..k"

I brought him there where I was going to leave him with medics so they Can do whatever they felt necessary then I was going to return to the gunfight which was around 600 - 700m away
Yes you brought him to the medics and told them "he was very close to passing out" so they could revive him in the video

Also why didn't you try and resolve this with me on teamspeak?
I tried right away in Teamspeak and pressed CTRL + F and typed Not John and you weren't there so while I was tabbed out I started with the video and uploaded it to youtube and then I asked a few of officers and they said go ahead

You can see in the video I did not see that or can prove that.

I told you to "cop on an put the gun away" as were with the medics, if I wanted to shot you I would have as you shot at my officer, not everything has to end in a gunfight...

So why finish me off and say "Don't f...ing threaten me you little D..k"

Yes you brought him to the medics and told them "he was very close to passing out" so they could revive him in the video

I tried right away in Teamspeak and pressed CTRL + F and typed Not John and you weren't there so while I was tabbed out I started with the video and uploaded it to youtube and then I asked a few of officers and they said go ahead
Okay well that's fair enough I'm sorry for how the situation went down I didn't hear what you said unfortunately but I can see that it is RDM and I wish the situation went different but there is not much I can do now and all I can do is accept my punishment for this.

I've looked at the situation and understood it further and i have a few more comments to make about it, 

First of all there were no VISIBLE POLICE when i entered the scene for me just a HEMMT BOX, 2 civs and 2 medics.

Secondly I got VDMED by your officer then you took the advantage to point your taser at me after i got VDMED which disrupted my roleplay with the Medics and my friend and me.

Thirdly there were an ACTIVE GUNFIGHT Around 600 - 700m away pushing 800 behind the KORE FUEL probably 500m away from KORE FUEL south side. where i explained that i was fired upon whilst transporting my friend to the medic by POLICE OFFICERS.                                                                                                                                             

First of all there were no VISIBLE POLICE when i entered the scene for me just a HEMMT BOX, 2 civs and 2 medics.     
2:13 on the video you pull up right next to PC Lewry, we're standing right next to the medics, in light also.

Secondly I got VDMED by your officer then you took the advantage to point your taser at me after i got VDMED which disrupted my roleplay with the Medics and my friend and me.
Once again, in the video it clearly states I did not see his car run you over or can confirm that, so saying I took advantage is a pretty poor statement to be honest, like I said again, I only told you to "cop on right, put the gun away" because we were with the medics and wanted to roleplay...

Thirdly there were an ACTIVE GUNFIGHT Around 600 - 700m away pushing 800 behind the KORE FUEL probably 500m away from KORE FUEL south side. where i explained that i was fired upon whilst transporting my friend to the medic by POLICE OFFICERS.
I was given screen shots from where the situation took place by @nevin who was at that gun fight you said you where at and brought your friend from, I can get him to explain the screen shots if requested but I think the 3rd one explains it 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169286920056603053/6B5C4E95C78263DC091677DD2FA23EBB71E504CD/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169286920056599853/70CB70C499E31E5681EC153E867898C6E442C4E7/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169286920056598969/5C1FCD668574C8EC9A482A2F5B3BC24482866179/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/169286920056603840/C1A7722E9F95B3C1B8DD0DA7CC14624E125E1740/

You see the field on the south western side at the back of the fuel station around 500m towards south west that's where the gunfight took place so it was below 1km and the statement you made about officers in the light I came up and dropped the man off and at the time I could see no officers from my point of view if I did do you think I would've pulled up so freely? Also do you think I'd be able to hear whilst so much background noise was present I could not hear any of the demands you made all I saw was an officer pointing a gun at me getting ready to tase me near the active firefight I drove down the road from 30 seconds before? Then your officer runs me over and keeps driving not even attempting to say sorry for VDMing me, yes you may of not seen it but your office could've advised you he vdmed me also I understand you did not see it it's that from my point of view no officers where present and also no police vehicles where then your officer jumps into the police car and drives off hitting me where you did not see. I just find this situation did not get handled correctly when we could've spoken about this privately where you tried one method to contact me, I understand you don't need to contact before reporting it just would've been nice if you found another mean of contacting me but I assume that's not how it worked. I can see how poor the situation is but you have to understand from my view an active firefight down the road in involved in and then I get hit by a car by an officer which you did not see but why would I be laying on the floor not moving otherwise? Then I reacted in a poor way of killing you where I could've played the situation out better than I did. I compeletely understand how the situation pulled out to, it is just That we have two perspectives but on yours you were not involved which I did not know until after the situation took place where then if I had a message Ingame or something I would've been totally compliant to talk to you about the situation and I would've explained it to you but I guess this situation is left for the admins to decide. I am just very sad we could not resolve this peacefully between us.

Also do you think I'd be able to hear whilst so much background noise was present I could not hear any of the demands you made all I saw was an officer pointing a gun at me getting ready to tase me near the active firefight
Yet in the video you replied to me "Nope, get the f... away" and finished me off saying "Don't f...ing threaten me you little d..k", I mean, really? you clearly heard me to be able to reply like that.

Sorry I'm not going to keep repeating myself and keep quoting the same things, I shadow played the situation and after it ended I tabbed out to start with the video, I CTRL + F in Ts to find you (Not John - as in game) but you weren't there, this seems like it's going round in circles, I'm sorry but this is going nowhere so leaving it for an admin to look at

John Winters, i am ashamed with you, you are a really good roleplayer but what I have just watched was very poor from you. 

If you think "do not try it" is initiation then you need a serious rethink. The fact that you try to use an active gunfight from 600+ meters away as your excuse is appalling and shows me that you actually know that you was in the wrong.

Action Taken

76561198146739347 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID[/SIZE]

42a6e9f621ac6a0c9f3ff78a24c67255 [SIZE=11.9px](BattlEye GUID[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back