What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - nud - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Serafim

Your In-game name

(SOS) Col. Paulo Serafim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

nud

Date of the incident

22/10/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While I was processing my diamonds nud ran up to me and told me twice to place my hands on my head. Before I had the chance to speak the man shoots me because I pulled a gun (he told me that in Liaison which reached no agreement since I've asked him multiple times not to interrupt me and talk over em and as he didn't do it, I decided to pull out as the discussion was getting very heated as well.) The situation is literally this and nothing else as you can see in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/J1W0jmyRLLQ
Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I tried to tell my side of the story on TS but I kept getting interrupted by you, trying to make it look like I was interrupting you, by not letting me speak. I initiated on you behind the wall (well within hearing distance) saying 'Dude, this is a robbery, put your hands up and don't pull out your weapon. If you fail to comply you will be shot' you didn't listen so I pushed out towards you and told you to get your hands up, that's when you proceeded to pull out your weapon then you got shot.

I was present, for both the events that ensued in TeamSpeak and for the actual event. And I can support the above statement.

- Ian

I initiated on you behind the wall (well within hearing distance) saying 'Dude, this is a robbery, put your hands up and don't pull out your weapon. If you fail to comply you will be shot' you didn't listen so I pushed out towards you and told you to get your hands up, that's when you proceeded to pull out your weapon then you got shot.
Do you have a video to support this? Why didn't you mention that in liaison? 

Why did I not mention this in liaison? xD cause I kept getting interrupted by you, you kept going on about me supposedly breaking like 10 rules and every time I tried telling my side of the story properly, you kept saying 'stop interrupting me'

Unfortunately I didn't record my side. Looking at your evidence;

1. it's low quality audio until the end which suggests its been tampered with

2. There's no audio what so ever when I initiated behind the wall, which says it all lol

3. Last night you said your footage supposedly had music in it, which means you now have edited it... hmmmm

I have nothing else to say. I won't comment on this post until staff asks me to, if necessary I have a 10 minute video of the situation that I will upload and share if asked. I also have recording of the liaison however I don't it adds much to this situation as in my eyes it is a heated discussion other than anything else.

If someone knows another platform that I could use other than youtube please message me as the video will get taken down immediately due to the fact that i was listening to music on the back. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Gentlemen, there seems to be some confusion in this report so I'm going to give us the opportunity to talk it out. 
Obviously this video is pretty damning, however there is talk of tampering so we're going to suss this one out together and see where we are going from there.

@Colonel Paulo if you could drop the video in a google drive as an MP4 and then share the file to me, or use Gyazo to host the video and give me the video with the full unedited sound that would be fantastic. 

@TROOP-X44 Now I shouldn't need to tell you that while it isn't your responsibility to make sure you're heard, it is your responsibility to ensure that the other side at least has an opportunity to engage in roleplay with you and that they had the opportunity or ability to hear you.
If you threatened this gentleman originally as you say, he clearly had no idea that you had done so, he continued to mill around oblivious to the fact until you ran around the corner. That should be your indication that perhaps he is not aware that you are creating a roleplay situation and that you may need to be more apparent. That I would chalk up to common sense, don't you think? 

I say this because while I accept that Paulo's music was playing which may have served as a distraction, his game sound on his video is fairly clear, I think we can all agree that there is no recording on that of you speaking from behind a wall. (All be it, that may have been removed. Though I do not think Paulo would be so foolish as to post a report up where he knowingly conceals evidence in order to portray you in a negative light. It is clear in the video he feels he was immediately wronged by you). 

So with the unedited version which I'm sure @Colonel Paulo will be more than happy to provide if this is still the case. The findings of such a video may be that there is no chance that he could have heard you. Perhaps you were not speaking loud enough, or were too far away, what would you like to say if this is the junction that we reach? 

I did make sure I was in a position where he could hear my initial initiation. I think Paulo used a software to remove the music which was playing which removed unintended parts of audio in the video, as there is literal dead silence in some parts. Not only that, the possibility of Paulo editing/removing audio, I think, is not out the picture, it's not hard to that and you never know the lengths people would go to get the other banned. If there is no foul play I think it's Paulo's problem if he couldn't hear me due to the music he had on.

I don't know how to do that kind of editing on audio files, obviously there's no fact checking of this but I can assure you that the reason why the video has no music anymore is because I found an option on Youtube Studio which removed the music from the video. I have no idea how this process is done, I just know it was done. @Qrow I'm currently uploading the said videos. How should I send it to you? Post it here? PM in TS or on the forums? It should be done in 10 minutes.

I got told by Gordon to post it on streamable and link it, so here it is.

https://streamable.com/59vmc

I know I said that I wouldn't comment anything else other than asked from staff but I believe this is extremely relevant to the outcome of the report.

I had a chat with @JustIan12 about yesterday's situation where Ian/Light told me nud never initiated around the corner.

I appreciate @JustIan12's effort in order to solve the situation however I don't think it is correct that someone else has to come forward and pay to solve a problem Nud created especially when there's such a big amount of money involved in terms of compensation (which is what I am after).

I will happily take the report for RDM/(7.1.3) down if both me and Nud reach an agreement.

However it is not something nice to lie and take advantage of the fact that I was playing music on the back to come up with some bullshit excuse and insinuating that I had purposely removed his initiation from the audio file. I find it to be a very serious accusation since if that was the case it would involve getting someone banned from the community because of a lie and made up evidence. I find it disrespectful to be indirectly called of a liar and accused of revenge reporting someone over some money and gear.

Other than @JustIan12's statement there are somethings that I would like to point out that support the fact that there was no initiation and that I never removed a word that was said by neither him nor me from the video.

To prove my point:

• As you can see, although the youtube video has a poor audio quality, the time of speaking, steps and every sound reproduced by Arma match both of the videos. 
  • Between the end of the claimed initiation and when he first shows up on my screen at least 1(one) minute and 2(two) seconds pass where I just stick to my own business and process my diamonds. 1:02 is when he first shows up on the first video I posted if I had cropped his initiation out it would have to end up 1 minute and 2 seconds before that. In that time I run towards the Blackfish multiple times and even take my gun out as well. He had more than enough chances since I turned my back on him a couple of times and a reason to shoot me as I got my gun out. In my opinion it is common sense to seize the opportunity while you have greater odds of succeeding. It doesn't get better than having someone facing his back to you or accessing a vehicles inventory than that...
  • He assures that he was within hearing distance also states that he made a good and long initiation, if so, why can't I hear a single word of what's being said?
 I initiated on you behind the wall (well within hearing distance) saying 'Dude, this is a robbery, put your hands up and don't pull out your weapon. If you fail to comply you will be shot'
  • How can you say that it was within hearing distance if even you say that I didn't hear it?
you didn't listen so I pushed out towards you
  • Taking in consideration the fact that you recognized that I didn't listen why didn't you reinitiate? And instead of that you just told me to put my hands up and shoot me right after.
I pushed out towards you and told you to get your hands up, that's when you proceeded to pull out your weapon then you got shot.
  • How is the fact that I pulled out a gun relevant? I didn't comply for over a minute, pulled out a gun multiple times and still didn't get shot. What made that specific time so special that you had to shoot me?
  • If you put up the effort of making such a long initiation why didn't you refer that you had friends/allies with you? You had more than enough time and they were set up already. Did you want to keep the murder account to yourself?
  • If the claimed initiation had been said it would be slightly less audible than your "Hands up! Hands up! You are... *shots shots shots*" but still audible. When you first start to speak you are right around the corner and I have no problem whatsoever to hear/understand you so the music is not to blame in this case as it did not disturb nor disrupt your words.
  • We sat in Liaison for close to half an hour, you had more than enough time to tell me that you initiated properly even with me interrupting you.
  • Since it was how the situation started, why didn't you bring it up first?
  • For someone who has the Advanced Rebel License (he took everything I had from me) surely you have at least a brief idea on how gunfights start and what is the most important thing make them not RDM. Why didn't you mention your proper initiation on TS and only after I posted the video?
  • Why are you not presenting the same arguments that you gave me in Liaison in here?
  • Do you firmly believe that a gunfight starts when someone pulls out a gun, as you told me on TeamSpeak?
  • Other than your statements, do you have anything else that can prove that I have indeed forged evidence and lied?
 ​

​

All of the above statements/claims above have recordings to support them.

To avoid any more confrontation, I support the statement above however, I don't necessarily appreciate the methods used...

During our recorded conversation...

We agreed on compensation between 1.2 and 1.4 mil (depending on whether the two diamond perks gave you 50% extra or 25% extra money.) In order to solve the situation and pay for everything that was lost. I insisted on paying on TROOP's behalf then and there however, Paulo later disagreed with this after we conversed on Teamspeak.

That is all.

- Ian

So lets get things clear 

1. Light was someone I met that day, I was speaking with him via game chat, as you can see in the above statement he's very scared of getting banned, even though nothing wrong happened xD, he tried to convince me to comp u for no reason, which I obviously denied to do that as there is no reason to comp you. The fact that he's offering to comp you with his own money, even though he done nothing wrong/has nothing to do with it, baffles me, and him saying that I never initiated around the corner is because he probably never believed me/is scared. (I was speaking to him via game, meaning he can't confirm but took my word for it.) Light I guess got intimidated by you saying "RDM, RDM, RDM"

2. I'm not taking advantage of anything, it's straight up your fault if you never heard anything due to music playing.

3. To answer your questions;

How can you say that it was within hearing distance if even you say that I didn't hear it?
- When did I say you "didn't hear" it??? Where's the correct quote for that statement? when I said 'you didn't listen' I meant you failed to comply to by not putting your hands up. I ran out and told you to put your hands up, as you listened to my first demand, about not pulling your weapon out but failed putting your hands up.

How is the fact that I pulled out a gun relevant? I didn't comply for over a minute, pulled out a gun multiple times and still didn't get shot. What made that specific time so special that you had to shoot me?
- I was waiting for everyone to get in to position, I never saw you once with your gun out until just before I shot you.

If you put up the effort of making such a long initiation why didn't you refer that you had friends/allies with you? You had more than enough time and they were set up already. Did you want to keep the murder account to yourself?
- At that time I didn't think of disclosing that I had friends until later, because it was supposed to be a quick initiation, also, since it was quick I didn't wanna spend too much time thinking about what I was gonna say - also if you ran they would've told you to stop anyway.

If the claimed initiation had been said it would be slightly less audible than your "Hands up! Hands up! You are... *shots shots shots*" but still audible. When you first start to speak you are right around the corner and I have no problem whatsoever to hear/understand you so the music is not to blame in this case as it did not disturb nor disrupt your words.
- Yet again I have no idea why that is inaudible, which is why I keep pointing to the possibility of some parts of audio being muted.

• Since it was how the situation started, why didn't you bring it up first?
  • For someone who has the Advanced Rebel License (he took everything I had from me) surely you have at least a brief idea on how gunfights start and what is the most important thing make them not RDM. Why didn't you mention your proper initiation on TS and only after I posted the video?
  • Why are you not presenting the same arguments that you gave me in Liaison in here?
  • Do you firmly believe that a gunfight starts when someone pulls out a gun, as you told me on TeamSpeak? 
- Technically, I did bring it up, I pretty much told you I got the green light to shoot you when you pulled your gun out, assuming you heard my initial initiation. At the time you were complaining about me not giving you enough time, which I tried to tell you, why would I give you more time to comply if you pulled your weapon out?

- After you posted your video, I couldn't hear anything of my initiation, which is why I told you of what I said in my initial initiation before approaching you. Literally all of the times before that I thought you were just complaining about the time you got and "RDM,RDM,RDM"

- I "firmly believe" if you failed to comply, that's when you get shot

Other than your statements, do you have anything else that can prove that I have indeed forged evidence and lied?
xD Trust me there are plenty of ways you could forge evidence, I can literally explain how that new video may be forged. I'm just gonna leave it, nice question though. I didn't say you cropped anything out, I said you MAY have muted audio in some parts, which is very easy to do (even with that song playing in the background/in audio track 2 if its forged 😛).

Report Accepted

Please place the relevant compensation request @Colonel Paulo

Quite frankly, based on what I have witnessed, the comments from the wider community, here on this report and via careful examination of the video's I have come to the conclusion that the video has not been tampered with and that you are talking complete and utter bollocks in an effort to excuse your behavior. 

I asked you a direct question and you sidestepped, insisting your truth despite all available evidence to the contrary and instead of accepting that you have been caught out, you chose to lie. Not an amicable character trait and not one I encourage in our community. 

When you're prepared to admit that you acted inappropriately and against accordance with our rules you might be allowed back into the community, however at this time I am issuing you @TROOP-X44 with a ban for RDM. 

You show no regard in the video for any roleplay situation and at the first opportunity unleash a hale of bullets into Mr Paulo.
You had multiple people set up in the area, there was no rush and it seems to me that you were just looking for the cheapest and easiest way to get a "frag" and some virtual money with minimal effort which is not what our roleplay community is about. Obviously. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back