What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Oenomaus6 - RDM - Awaiting (Farmer Giles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukwuemecka

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[ASOF] Congo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Oenomaus6

Date of the incident

10/21/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend from my gang hijacked a hemmt box, which i were not involved in. Afterwards a friend of mine told me to come with his gun that were placed in my car, because there were coming a helicopter. I chose to walk to that helicopter and speak friendly to the guys in the helicopter with my weapon holstered as seen in the video (At the end), and out of nowhere this guy just shot me. He and 4 other guys came to teamspeak and were shouting and swearing at me, without letting me talk at all. At the end they told me that they ain't giving me a compensation and afterwards they leaved the ts channel

They also mean that because my friend stole a truck, which were owned by a third part of their gang, that makes it ok to rdm me?
Btw my the truck my friend took were unlocked.

So bacisly, they rdm'ed me without knowing who i were and without knowing my name. And the guy refused to give a compensation

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFeuaspOwyU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am allowed to comment on this post seen as though it is me you're reporting.

So, I'd just like to say you said you wasnt involved? you are involved if you dropped your friend off and told him over the communcations to drive away - and somehow you're not involved?

I'd also like to say that yes I did kill you on sight maybe it was RDM from your persective. From my persepective you ran over to me then I saw you pull your gun out so I hid behind my heli and drew mine out. as you can see in your video you pull it out as you reach my helicopter.

After the incedent you say in OOC 'come to ASOF lobby right now then again Get in TS NOW! talking to people in ooc like you're above everyone else when you're far from it.

We came to TS to talk and you said and I quote 'Fucking Dumbass Nigger' which I have recorded if needed to be seen, yeah I am refusing to give you compensation after you're speaking down to me like you're some big shot and you know what is right and what is wrong.

Also I asked which gun it was that he had lost and he said MK20 but in the video he has a TRG which is only 40K roughly at the moment. So he lied to me then, what else is he lying about?

I tried to resolve the situation, but couldn't take anymore of the cocky arrogance from you and your gang members.

To the Admins, I don't want to be banned but if I am going to be banned its been fun. If I don't get banned and you want me to compensate him for his weapon then I will do and move on from this.

sorry buddy but we only got a LITTLE aggressive after your friend called my friend a dumb ass nigger and then shouting shut up or something like that when his baby was crying in the background so yeah REMEMBER the whole truth

Right, i want evidence of the teamspeak conversation before this goes anywhere. 

There is no room on this server for racism.

I am away untill Wednesday, so I have asked my friend Matty to upload the evidence for me. I can upload any evidence you need when I return. 

This is the evidence required could not keep it as a video as i was doing some credit card things but im sure if you need the video as well as this audio oenamaus6 could upload it on Wednesday but this is the team speak conversation to where he used the racial comments. He says it around 1.26 do need to listen quite closely though.

The thing is that i ain't responsible for what a gang member of mine said and what he have done, i got rdm'ed as seen in the video and your problem with my little friend ain't my responsibility

The thing is that i ain't responsible for what a gang member of mine said and what he have done, i got rdm'ed as seen in the video and your problem with my little friend ain't my responsibility
What is your friends in game name, the one that was racist? 

Oenomaus and friends, you guys wewe shouting and unable to talk to. same as you are blaming me for another guys action and words. I were killed as seen in the video, and 3 guys were refusing to compensate (though i only wanted to talk with the one that killed me)

And mattybhoy12, please post the full conversation, not a cut version to set yourself in better light :)

Oenomaus6, i think i'm allowed to point out some points in your long message you wrote.

First of all, my gun were holstered, as seen in my video.

The one saying "nigger" werent me, so please stop blaming me for things you aren't sure about yourself

I had a MK20 and i'm pretty sure my friends gun were a MX or a MXM.

"Adult community" Please don't sit and pray for not getting banned on the report, we are going to resolve the problem, and it didn't work out on the teamspeak

and if mattybhoy12 please would upload the full conversation then all of your guys can hear me in the background nearly fighting to get a word placed, though it was me that were rdm'ed in the first place. I think it's fair to place this report when i am trying so hard to resolve a problem on teamspeak, and all that's going on are a lot of shouting and swearing

I'm terribly sorry it had to go this far, but you told me to go to the forums, so

I'm repeating mattybhoy12 please upload the full conversation, not the cut version :) thanks

as i said it wasn't you that said it but your friend still rude and unacceptable and if i had the full conversation i would i recorded from where it stopped and to the previous points that you heard im pretty sure oenamaus6 might have the full one and if you need it he will be able to get it on Wednesday for you buddy also i think after what your friend said to us and never mind the fact he was shouting very loudly like shut up when my friends baby was crying in background i think you can understand why we all got angry at that. 

It was Onemaus i wanted to talk to because he randomy killed me buddy, but instead came 3 guys shouting.

If i were you i would post the full conversation, you can't just cut 2/3 of the whole conversation out because it's there my friend did a fail. You guys did plenty too

So please post the full conversation my friend :D

You can't avoid the fact that oenomaus6 killed me, maybe my friend did a fail but that doesn't change the fact that Oenomaus6 god damn rdm'ed me

And if you have that problem then discuss it with him, this report are about Oenomaus6 that rdm'ed med

Plz 

BTW, farmer giles asked about teamspeak evidense, then show the whole conversation god dammit, mate that are rubbush to do what you did and just cut nearly the whole conversation out

Right, as i said, i will deal with this report once i find out who the person saying the racist words are. 

Just because you think you got RDM'ed and people were talking over you, does not give you, or any of your friends to say that word. Once @Oenomaus89has sent me his video through private chat, i will deal with the report. 

Topic Locked. 

Racism.

[ASOF] Rob Mcvay

Name

16 hours ago

b77ca2e07fa3efba853b97485dfe071a

BattlEye GUID

16 hours ago

Steam ID

16 hours ago

I have one question more, did your gang kill or threaten the driver of the truck?  

Nope, rob just took the truck, it was unlocked. And therefore Oenomaus6 killed me though i were not involved. :)

You keep on saying you were not involved but in your video it clearly shows you drop your friend off in your car and then go 200 meters to a field where your friend had taken the truck and stood next to him whilst he is pick lock-ing it! So why do you keep saying that you're not involved??? 

Also why do you keep saying you had an MK20 when in your OWN video you have a TRG not a MK20.

its just lies after lies, also in the teamspeak conversation YOU say in that conversation that you're also recording so if you want to full conversation uploaded, YOU upload it yourself. 

Like ive said before it might be RDM and if it is I have tried to apologise more than once and have told you I will compensate you for your Weapon and your weapon ONLY as we were all revived by the police. I will not compensate you for this INVISIBLE MK20 because in your own video you uploaded you didn't have an MK20 its a TRG around 30K.

you have lied to me Twice now how can I or anyone else believe anything you say? Honestly I have had enough of this....

Excuse me? It's a god damn MK20?

And oh yeah? just because i have witnessed my friend taking a truck, allows you to shoot me on such a distance? Without knowing my name, literally my my name didn't even show up on top of my head in such a distance, and something that pisses me off are the fact that you keep writing about my friend not saying nice words, instead of the reason this report are created, i'm sorry for my friend but that doesn't mean that i have anything to do with it.

So you are telling me that another person lockpicking a truck ignitiate, so you are allowed to shoot me in such a distance, mate you will have to talk to me at least :) this is Altis life ROLEPLAY, not god damn wasteland. 

My bad yes it is an MK20 it looks like a TRG I was watching on my phone. Ok apart from that why do you keep saying you're not involved? When in your video you drop your friend off at the truck he steals it and you tell him to drive away when the police approach the vehicle and you also follow him to where he is picklocking it? You're both in the same gang and both went to the same area how are you not involved? 

Also lets not forget that once I shot you your friend shot me dead, is that RDM? I asked you guys in teamspeak if I RDM you does that give your friends permission to RDM me and my friend and you guys say "yes" which I don't think you're allowed to do that unless I am wrong. 

Dont know what you're talking about this "names above head" this is roleplay god damn. 

How did you know who i were and that we were in the same gang, have you asked for our names and gang? I think not. because the time you shot me were the first time you showed up. if you look at my video 

And he opened fire because you killed me? Fair enough, bullets do ignitiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back