What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG Charles Vane - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Your In-game name

Chris M

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG Charles Vane

Date of the incident

09/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We got Information that there as a cargo HQ owned by Charles Vane in the dome area, we decided to investigate and managed to find a house that was owned as well the owner being online, so naturally we started breaking in, the situation escalated as Police arrived in order to try and stop us however that didn't work which resulted in us finally being able to go into the house storage, we found items that are shown in the video, and decided to firstly deal with the cops then proceed to move the items to a secure location, during our gunfight with the Police Charles Vane which was the owner of the house decided to log off therefore preventing us from accessing the contents of the Cargo HQ effectictive rendering the items in the house inaccessible to us. Once the situation with the Police had been dealt with AdamK proceeded to message Charles asking him why he decided to log off while we were breaking into his property this was his response :

<18:34:36> "adamk aNiffo": <1829> "adamk aNiffo": what happened bro? dc
<182:24> "Charles Vane [DAM]": about wha
<183:17> "adamk aNiffo": in some house was stackeddd and last person to disconned was you
<183:58> "Charles Vane [DAM]": i DC'sd about 10/15 mins ago
<1841> "Charles Vane [DAM]": what house
<184:15> "Charles Vane [DAM]": i died in a gunfight and logged
<184:34> "Charles Vane [DAM]": didnt see no house notification tho
<184:43> "adamk aNiffo": was in storage
<184:47> "Charles Vane [DAM]": where
<184:51> "adamk aNiffo": dome
<184:59> "Charles Vane [DAM]": you were breaking into that?
<1856> "adamk aNiffo": yup
<185:23> "Charles Vane [DAM]": well, i got RDM's by poseidon then logged out
<185:29> "adamk aNiffo": so you coming on to unlock it or
<185:36> "Charles Vane [DAM]": right now, no
<185:38> "Charles Vane [DAM]": i cannot
<185:49> "adamk aNiffo": ok when you on?
<185:50> "Charles Vane [DAM]": but if you can show you were in my house then yeah sure
<1863> "Charles Vane [DAM]": later
<186:15> "adamk aNiffo": yeye seen aload in there stacked man
<186:44> "Charles Vane [DAM]": okay you show me some proof of breaking in and we can sort it out
<1872> "adamk aNiffo": ok 1 min
<1876> "Charles Vane [DAM]": yhyh
<18:196> "adamk aNiffo": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbxFPbfuOE&feature=youtu.nl
<18:19:13> "adamk aNiffo": there ye go
<18:33:33> "Charles Vane [DAM]": when i go back on ill record, i just got told that sometimes if someone is in storage then you log then everything goes
<18:33:37> "Charles Vane [DAM]": so ill let you know
<18:33:45> "Charles Vane [DAM]": if not you lot can have it

Once Adamk asked Charles when he was going to come on in order to allow us to retrieve the items, he got vague responses and not an exact time, Charles Vane without contacting any of us decided to log back onto the server near his house and attempted to move all of his items out of the property. We caught him red handed as we had 4 people show up at his house while he had a bergen backpack as well as a Quillen full of suppressors ready to leave to a new location. At this point in time we did not attempt to continue to break into the property however police showed up after they got a “Break in” dispatch which was clearly false as most likely Charles Vane called the police full knowing he was outnumbered. This resulted in yet another gunfight between the 3 factions as Poseidon showed up as well, during this period Charles had other members from his group come over in order to assist him with moving the items while the Police and Posiden attempted to distract us. After the gunfight was over the remaining 3 members of our group decided to once again break into the property belonging to Charles Vane just to find that all the items from the video shown were reduced to only 2 suppressors, an MX rifle and 7.62 magazines, with all of the high value items being taken away. This is CLEARLY Charles Vane abusing the fact that the server is programmed to lock the owners storage when they log off, this in combination with the fact he attempted to sneak all of the items away while a way to solve this issue had been suggested.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d910fc57515f182d9/k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First off im going to say, for real i never even knew that it was being broken in too. It is completely not my style to just let someone break in. Anyone that knows me, and im sure you reporting me would know i would not give up without a fight.. If i knew i would have been there, simple as. I went downstairs to grab a Sunday dinner, come back upstairs and alt, f4'd so i could watch Power. 

Charles Vane without contacting any of us decided to log back onto the server near his house and attempted to move all of his items out of the property. We caught him red handed as we had 4 people show up at his house while he had a bergen backpack as well as a Quillen full of suppressors ready to leave to a new location.
So, i logged back in the the name "OG Charles Vane" drove straight there in an attempt to hide? real sneaky of me...

https://plays.tv/video/5d912bfc96275512a1/poor-house

No quillin, no backup, no loading suppressors nowhere, no refusal to give them over to you. 

I went there with the intention of letting you have the stuff, i dont care about suppressors. We can just make more. It would not be worth me being banned over. 

Yes, the police showed up doing there job, regardless of whats going on between us thats between us and nothing to do with them. The police asked me if i wanted them to get these people out of my property and i gave adam the choice, he could let me talk to them to ask them to leave and it was all good. however he was very stubborn against it, so the police did there job.. 

I also would like to say that i was knocked out, placed in zipties by these so they know i was not moving items myself. I do not know where they went, maybe your people took them, maybe as you say poseidon took them or maybe police took them?

First off im going to say, for real i never even knew that it was being broken in too. It is completely not my style to just let someone break in. Anyone that knows me, and im sure you reporting me would know i would not give up without a fight.. If i knew i would have been there, simple as. I went downstairs to grab a Sunday dinner, come back upstairs and alt, f4'd so i could watch Power. 

So, i logged back in the the name "OG Charles Vane" drove straight there in an attempt to hide? real sneaky of me...

https://plays.tv/video/5d912bfc96275512a1/poor-house

No quillin, no backup, no loading suppressors nowhere, no refusal to give them over to you. 

I went there with the intention of letting you have the stuff, i dont care about suppressors. We can just make more. It would not be worth me being banned over. 

Yes, the police showed up doing there job, regardless of whats going on between us thats between us and nothing to do with them. The police asked me if i wanted them to get these people out of my property and i gave adam the choice, he could let me talk to them to ask them to leave and it was all good. however he was very stubborn against it, so the police did there job.. 

I also would like to say that i was knocked out, placed in zipties by these so they know i was not moving items myself. I do not know where they went, maybe your people took them, maybe as you say poseidon took them or maybe police took them?
I asked for you to unlock the storage because once we broke in we could ALL enter the storage and as I told you to unlock the storage for us you refused and said "No who broke in" I told you Keven but cause you logged off When we came back no one could enter the storage as why we asked you to unlock.

when the cops turned up and we asked about why they was there they're reply was we are responding to a break in when in fact None of us even had bolt cutters to break in which means you must have called them in to delay us from taking the gear from the property. And stubborn think this has happened too much now why wouldn't you say.    

whole situation could of been avoided if you just unlocked the storage in the first place and as you said if you knew me I would of shown up not our problem we don't know what you are doing in the moment of time.

Why dont we take a second to look at facts so its easier for admins because its a bit of a messed up situation.

The fact is, you lot broke in and i logged off. Yes. I never knew and i accepted i would give you what was in there. 

I never attempted to hide myself to move items

I never moved any high value items as you say "caught me red handed".. more like i was expecting you there. 

Where do you see me attempt to not give you the items?

You lot say there was a quillin full of suppressors. Thats nothing to do with me, if you lot found that.. then you got them all right? So why are we even here. 

Okay, let me address this point by point to make it easier to read.

1. I never attempted to hide myself to move items
    If that is the case why did you not reply to Adam's messages when he asked what time you could meet up and airport and arrange the handover of the items?
  2. Where do you see me attempt to not give you the items?
    The video you provided doesn't cover the entire encounter for example you initially getting to your house as well Adam demanding you unlock the storage so the items can be taken, which you clearly refused as the situation escalated past that.
  3. Yes, the police showed up doing there job
    Once again, NO ONE had a bolt cutter at that time as we were just coming back from Athira Bank therefore there is no reason for the police attend unless you messaged them which in my opinion is another attempt made by you to get away with all the items in the house. 
  4. I went there with the intention of letting you have the stuff
    Then why did you not simply unlock the storage?
  5. maybe as you say poseidon took them or maybe police took them?
    The house was locked there is no way they could have taken anything from it, the only time it was again unlocked was when all the gunshots stopped and the dome area was clear. There is no way the suppressors magically disappeared unless they were taken out by the people with the keys, linking onto another point where you say there was no backup as this is clearly not the case as I remember during the 3 way gunfight killing a member of your group and then being shot by you. 

You lot broke in, i told adam the house was open. If i didnt want to give you lot anything would i really have turned up on my own as a hobo?

There is 1 thing in your report so far thats actually true which is the fact i logged off.. not knowing. So yes, i broke that rule. 

Everything else you have said in the report is a load of rubbish. Your using a load of speculation to throw more shit my way to paint a worse picture of me. 

So, i will not be replying unless you can provide some proof that i went in there and removed all of the items myself. 

One minute your saying i put them all in a quillin and the next your saying they magically disappeared? 

You lot broke in, i told adam the house was open. If i didnt want to give you lot anything would i really have turned up on my own as a hobo?

There is 1 thing in your report so far thats actually true which is the fact i logged off.. not knowing. So yes, i broke that rule. 

Everything else you have said in the report is a load of rubbish. Your using a load of speculation to throw more shit my way to paint a worse picture of me. 

So, i will not be replying unless you can provide some proof that i went in there and removed all of the items myself. 

One minute your saying i put them all in a quillin and the next your saying they magically disappeared? 
Have I got to keep repeating myself I ask YOU no? To unlock the storage for us no?Like I said happened to much all fed up with it all breaking rules whenever uses feel like, and okay as you was recording the situation why don’t you upload it for your point of view so we can see then will make this easy and makes it more “clearer for the admins”

nothing more needs to be said.

Sidenote: Nobody is obligated to upload footage to prove that they didn't break a rule, your report should show all that is needed. If it looks particularly damning, it is advisable that if you have footage proving that what they are claiming isn't true that you do post it to the report, as opposed to an unban appeal if the report were to get actioned. Just saves time for all parties involved.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a video of Adam breaking into the house, and as you can see compared to the first time we broke in half of the items were gone, this video also proves that neither Poseidon or Police were able to enter the building therefore conclusively showing that it could only be accessed by the people who at that time had the keys which was Charles Vane and his group. Even in Charles Vanes video there is 20 item difference between it and the video we originally posted showing that Charles had already taken at least 20 items from his house before we arrived.

Now lets get onto what Charles wrote about the "Quillin full of suppressors", we found after the fight a Quillin with 8 7.62 suppressors inside, which was clearly taken by Charles or one of his group members that had the keys, as the coincidence of a quillin being loaded with 8 suppressors right next to a situation with a house full of the stuff is impossible.

Sidenote: Nobody is obligated to upload footage to prove that they didn't break a rule, your report should show all that is needed. If it looks particularly damning, it is advisable that if you have footage proving that what they are claiming isn't true that you do post it to the report, as opposed to an unban appeal if the report were to get actioned. Just saves time for all parties involved.
hello bud who didn't break a rule? cause clearly if you watched the same recording as we uploaded you would see that he in fact he did break a rule as he logged off while we was in his property storage. and what's that about he's not obligated to upload his footage? I am asking as he said himself he was recording so why cant we see that full clip? which would make it more clear and to see his view on things.

hello bud who didn't break a rule? cause clearly if you watched the same recording as we uploaded you would see that he in fact he did break a rule as he logged off while we was in his property storage. and what's that about he's not obligated to upload his footage? I am asking as he said himself he was recording so why cant we see that full clip? which would make it more clear and to see his view on things.
okay as you was recording the situation why don’t you upload it for your point of view so we can see then will make this easy and makes it more “clearer for the admins”
That's what you said, I was simply stating that it's your job to prove he is guilty, not his own to prove his innocence

Can you clarify, what are you actually reporting me for here?

The logging out by accident which i admit?

or the fact "apparently" items went missing?

Your uploading little clips which show no relevance to the situation, your friend in that last video even says my bag was empty as i gave it to you adam. And my car was empty the orange 4x4? so do you lot wanna start getting together, getting some evidence together and coming back with an half decent response. One minute i take all the suppressors, next i logged off, next was caught red handed loading them into a quillin? next ill have had an admin invisible taking them all for me... whats going on?

You said you found a qullin with 8 suppressors, so if they went missing from the cargo HQ and ended up in there WHILST I WAS ZIPTIED BY DOPEFISH BTW then you got the items that were missing right? so why the fuck are we doing this? you got the stuff you wanted. 

I showed up, unarmed. Doors to my house already broken willing to let you have the stuff? 

So if im being reported for logging off without knowing, then yes fair enough. Im sorry. But anything else i think you all need to get a grip of yourself crying on here about items that went missing which you found anyway????????????

I'm reporting you for the fact you logged off after we broke into your house and then proceeded to sneak the items away by completely ignoring Adams messages and not setting up a time where both parties involved would meet in order to transfer the items which rightfully belonged to us, you then proceed to refuse to unlock storage to allow us to take the items out, then you manually call the police as no one at the time had a bolt cutter therefore a "break in" was not possible, once the gun fight which was caused by Charles Vane not unlocking the storage as agreed. After the gunfight was over as seen in the video I most recently posted Adam once again had to break into the property showing that half of the items are missing which is most likely due to Charles moving the most important items out of the house, as compared to the first video there was much more high value items.

Yes the Quillin was found with 8 suppressors however we know that there were more high value items that were taken from the house by Charles or his group members. 

Does my video really show someone trying to not give you the stuff? no

Does my video show someone trying to sneak items? no

Do the messages show im willing to give you what was there? yes

Was i knocked out by dopefish whilst all of this was going on? yes

Your first video even shows the high value items, which was 1 MAR10 and some supps. No other "high value items" so stop making stuff up when your own evidence goes against what your saying. 

Your whole thing is based on assumptions, you got what you went there for. 

What an interesting report this is. 

From the first video it is clear that multiple people are attempting to access the storage at the same time before Charles first logs off (3 in the command building at the time and a 35 second gap where the storage is not being accessed prior to the log off). That may account for the item discrepancy between Charles' first video and your first video, but who can say as we don't have any footage for that. So actually we don't know what high value items were or weren't in there.

Presumably you checked the 4WD that Charles arrived in and found nothing, as you haven't mentioned it at all. 

We also have no footage of this Qil'in if it did even exist, though I would surmise that you gentlemen got 8 suppressors out of it from the conversation.

We have the footage of when Charles is stood outside the house clearly under the impression that AdamK has keys to his home. Offering you gentlemen access with no resistance, how can he resist? he's a hobo.

When reporting a player it is up to you to prove guilt of action. The evidence you have provided is that Charles logs off, agrees to give you the contents of his house, and then we see a video of him at the house, as a hobo agreeing to give you the items. Then you are breaking in and there are less items. 

There is no evidence that Charles maliciously logged off, as he agrees to give you items and references his conversation to AdamK and having keys. There is no evidence that Charles moved any of those items. 

For all I know, you gentlemen took those items at some point during this whole ordeal and have some kind of vendetta and wish action taken upon Charles because he once kicked your neighbours chicken.

Fortunately the staff team does not act on hearsay or suppositions of what might have happened. The staff team act upon proof. 

So if you have any proof of a member of Charles' gang moving suppressors/high value items post fact, or Charles himself found with a suppressor/high value item in his possession, post fact, seeing as that is what this hoo-hah seems to be about. Please provide it now. 

hello bud the report is about him logging off is that a rule break?

yes?

no?

id like to know so I can do it nexted time

if he gave me the keys which he didn't where's the proof?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, 

So based on your immature response I will assume that you have no further evidence to provide. 

Based on the available evidence and not on the conjecture and back and forth of what could have, or might have, happened I will make the following judgement. 

As far as all available recordings demonstrate, alongside chat logs submitted by yourself Charles Vane logged off in error while you were inside his house. 
There were 133/X items in the house in the original recording. Then approximately 40 seconds of unknown access to Charles house before Charles logs off. 

He logged back on as a hobo and enters his house. A 4wd is outside. There is around 110/X items left in the house at this point.
Altis response arrive and Charles makes no effort to lock his house or flee the scene. Altis response instruct Charles to place his hands above his head. Charles indicates that Altis response should speak to AdamK as collection from the house is arranged. Charles tells you to take everything and asks if you have the keys. Clearly there is some miscommunication between Charles/Atlis response at this junction. Even so Charles has made no attempt to leave, or denied you access to the items. 
Later we have a third video, on this video we see Altis response break into the house and now there is 66/X items remaining. 

There is no viable evidence of anything else. 
Now clearly something happened to these items, but from this evidence presented, we don't know what happened. You were given the opportunity to provide further evidence and you have chosen not to. 

While this would fall under combat logging, it is the opinion of the staff team that 2.5 which now carries a permanent ban must be done so with malicious intent. Situations such as those where a member refuses to log back on to remedy a situation or makes efforts to avoid detection/avoid handing over whatever it was they were protecting with that action.

None of the evidence here signifies malicious intent. Quite the opposite. As such no action will be taken. 

Any action under 2.5 observed by the staff team will be met with the noted punishment and resolved by the staff team, so @adamk68 feel free to log off next time your house is broken into. I'll be happy to discuss your ban with you in teamspeak given light of your comment here. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back