What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG Congo - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugumasin

Your In-game name

Vladislav Petrov

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG Congo

Date of the incident

12/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just checking out what is going on near treasury and i started landing and then I got shot without anyone telling anything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlwGMfFEHjM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Me and my gang were robbing the RBA treasury and this orca was hovering around above the RBA. I was informed that it was given 2 sets of tracers from one of my gang members (which you cant see in this video because it was cut too early.) You then kept on landing and taking off again and did not leave the area. So I shot you out of the helicopter. You didn't even try to resolve it with me, I would of happily sat in a ts room with you and explained what happened/why you were shot. Can you possibly provide a longer video? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm replying to this since i am the "tracer-guy". I did fire multiple sets of tracers in front and in the back of your orca. I personally believed you were a cop trying to bait us out from the H.M Treasury to fire tracers. It is obvious when you are flying that low over a active firefight that you probably wont notice the tracers that well. It is also common sense to not hover a chopper over a firefight expecting not to get shot out or disabled.

Edit: Just noticed that your video is cut short, as i sent you tracers before you landed the first time (meaning we gave you more than enough time to fly away or land).

would like to see the longer version of the video aswell. u guys sound legit so my geuss is that the cadet didnt saw the tracers cuz he's quit low or he didnt realize you where actually warning him. none the less he shouldnt have posted it here straight away, its an issue that can be easily solved on ts and that's his fault.

and yea hovering over rba while ppl are trying to get it is not the best idea really lol. 

have to go tho now so see ya laters, cheers 

@Stoker871 Are you involved in this player report at all? 

Also @Sugumasin can you please provide a longer un-edited video of at least 3-5 minutes leading up to the initial killing please.

No sir i didnt and like to apologize for breaking that rule. I also apologized personally at members involved for interfering. 

Ill read more on the rules as im fairly new here on the forums sir. 

cheers

@Sugumasin You have 24 hours to  provide a video showing 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident. If you fail to do so your report will be closed due to Lack of evidence. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back