What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG Mazi - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aajonus Vonderplanit

Your In-game name

Harry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG Mazi

Date of the incident

15/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was on the bench of a hummingbird with a rook out, barely raised, didn't aim it at anyone when we flew over adv. island I got gunned off of the bench with no warning shots or any shots to indicate that it was an active situation at all. Even if it were an active situation i don't get how us landing with me barely clothed and my pilot Caboose in full hobo clothes involved in an active gun fight, I went into TS to discuss this with Mazi lastnight and at 1st his attitude was that I was in the wrong and he didn't do anything wrong, this immediately made it very difficult to resolve, I tried to explain where he was in the wrong but he said we should goto staff, we went to staff where Sonder told him exactly what I had told him prior and it still took him a while to realise what he had done wrong, he kept referring back to how he's never been reported and how he loves to always resolve and how he could comp me etc but I had stated money wasn't the issue here, I raised this concern about him being kill hungry to a few of my friends who immediately had stories to tell of similar instances relating Mazi where they had resolved it but in this instance I was unable to resolve it and I feel the only way Mazi can prove to me he will learn from instances like this are if I file this report, I am not filing this out of being malicious but he assured me he will change and learn from his mistakes and disregard for the rules and I couldn't take his word so this is why we are here. The plays TV link is from Mazi and the Youtube is from Caboose's POV.

It appears Mazi has deleted his POV of this so I would like to refer to @Sonder as he saw the video lastnight.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5afb5df37b0823d909/vid-evidence

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
We already talked about this in TS and I explained what happened, OG was in a gunfight with another gang and this chopper came in for a combat landing and I saw a gun of some kind that is why I shot as I thought you were involved and possibly may try to land and shoot me, it was only later you made me aware it was a rook. I already said I'm really sorry but I'll say it again so I am sorry but I'm thankful that you tried to resolve it with me and my offer for compensation still stands.          

Kind regards, Mazi

I understand you were in an active gun fight but the points I kept trying to get through to you lastnight were, how were we supposed to know? Were we given notice IE warning shots? No, if so was there time for you to assess our presence before you gunning us down? No, in your video you literally aim on us before you can get a proper visual and are saying in your TS "shoot it shoot it" before your gang members even let you know whether i'm armed or not but you have deleted your POV so the staff reviewing this can't see how quickly you decided to shoot me.

Yes i understand you're point, i took my vid down because we didnt resolve, after that we both left so i took the vid down because i tough there was no need for it,

yes in my vid is said shoot shoot because i saw suspicious of a gun, so i took the shot really quick because it was in a gunfight

Going to leave this with staff now, unless asked by staff I won't be commenting further. One thing I would like is for you to re-upload your video as Caboose's only shows 1 side of the situation. 

Going to leave this with staff now, unless asked by staff I won't be commenting further. One thing I would like is for you to re-upload your video as Caboose's only shows 1 side of the situation. 
Yes, euhm i deleted the clip also i know thats not smart of me..

lets leave it by staff now..

Gunfight or not, you still can't just open fire on any helicopter you "think" might be involved. If they are shooting at you, then that's one thing, but they might, as they were in this case, be innocent bystanders who had no idea that there is a gunfight going on and they might get shot in the crossfire.

That's the reason we have this rule:

(7.1.7) Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.

@Wesleyy - You've been warned previously for being a bit too trigger happy, and now it's gotten you in more trouble. You made no attempt to warn the helicopter, which does make this RDM.

Action Taken - RDM

Name: OG Mazi
Steam ID: 76561198084783025
GUID: 9e847c02217edb50da30776e0f1b1250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back