What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG Reiss - Poor/Low Quality RP (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

HOBO
Unlinked
Your In-game name

DI Wicker [KA432]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG Reiss

Date of the incident

13/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I've lost gps on a few freinds and I landed on the hill to speak to the rebels when It resulted in this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5af89cc62e0f29fe4d/poor-rp
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

How come?
running at me in a active gunfight and then expecting me to be nice? you have legit been flying around spotting and then you decamp run at me? and when i asked you to place your hands up you legit say if anything happens to me my boys will shoot you and then you try to fly away

I wonder what we would see if you uploaded a 3 minute video prior to the report, kind of questioning why you haven't done this at the start too because am 100% sure you KNEW what you was getting yourself into

Last edited by a moderator:
running at me in a active gunfight and then expecting me to be nice? you have legit been flying around spotting and then you decamp run at me? and when i asked you to place your hands up you legit say if anything happens to me my boys will shoot you and then you try to fly away 
Does that give you an reason to do poor rp?

you should know better about not shooting somebody out of a heli like that, Hammah was doing a good example of that but you didnt...

Does that give you an reason to do poor rp?

you should know better about not shooting somebody out of a heli like that, Hammah was doing a good example of that but you didnt...
poor rp? i gave you two chances to place your hands up shooting you was a last resort,  you basically CONFIRMED you was involved in the gunfight when you told me you had friends in the area , you legit don't have a leg to stand on hence why i called this report a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wicker We're going to need a longer video please, at least 5 minutes before the incident to give some context. 

Since I was there I'll give my opinion on the matter. We're in an active situation for a good 20minutes, it started with us restraining one of your members, then a few of you came, initiation happened, people were killed on both sides, over the next 20minutes armed rebels would come in 1 by 1, trying to set up in places but instantly being shut down.  Two other TLC members landed and tried to stretcher people out of that situation which also resulted in their death. You even said when you counter initiated that if anything happens to you we will be shot in the head. Saying that alone your telling us that you are involved with the people we're fighting. The fact you are sat here now with a 15 second video trying to get someone banned without resolving is rather pathetic. You know that it is an active situation, you've came to spot or try to extract people or whatever you were doing but you got caught out and now this report is here because I think your a tad bit upset. 

I've lost gps on a few freinds and I landed on the hill to speak to the rebels when It resulted in this
This quote alone says a lot about the report and oh am I looking forward to seeing your 5 minute video!

Right after thinking about this, I will have to say that this was a dumb report from my side and could have easily resolved by just talking to reiss instead of just putting up a report and starting all of this shit. Im not here to report all the people and from now on even tho its not nessary talking with people and resolving is gonna be the step I take from now on, So Reiss Im sorry for wasting your time and the staff teams time. I hope you can forgive me for this silly report and that we can move on in game and have a fun time.

Best Regards wicker 

Report Closed

Wicker, I feel like this report has come from the way the rule is written rather than in the spirit of roleplay or lack there of. I would like to say, that in the middle of a gunfight I attempted to speak to you, and made an initiation in an area that was unsafe for me to do so. Subsequently you turned and ran away attempting to avoid me completely while declaring you had friends in the area. We know that you had friends in the area, we were currently shooting them, just as you were undoubtedly aware of it. For me, in common sense you ran away  presumably to pull a weapon and shoot me now you have my exact whereabouts. To me it seems like you've been asked for a longer video and subsequently decided to pull out of this report I would still like to see the longer video of this situation from your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back