What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG WelshWolf - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattt

Your In-game name

Matt

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG WelshWolf

Date of the incident

24/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was standing near my friend when I got shot from behind, without doing anything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XP8GcQVXs&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Awesome please provide a longer clip that shows you were told b  S E T H that he has friends in the area and that if you do not stop chasing him with your guns out that would be shoot, at no point did you stop for 10 mins you kept coming back and continued to follow him you were warned again and then you were shot. please provide a longer clip so this can be shown also i appreciate you take you taking the time out to resolve this with me instead of coming straight to a report

Please provide a longer video including 3-5 minutes leading up the incident.

please make it 10 mins before this situation where we can see you baiting for a gunfight, after being told to leave and you get in your car drive 10M get out your car and chase us with gun through the houses in agios .

@Mattt any update on a longer video, which was requested earlier?

If there is no response from you @Mattt when I wake up tomorrow (7:00 AM GMT) I will be closing and refusing this report, as we have been asking for that video 3 times if you exclude this reply. I can see that you've been on the forums a few times after we've responded and even tagged you, if you dont have a video dont leave us hanging, please tell us!

Report Rejected - Insufficient Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back