What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - OG Wiisy , ODolphin, OG 2pac, OG Trurb, OG Kevin, OG Bosh - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the original video provided in the report it does look like the gang OG RDM in this situation. However, it is clear from all the evidence that there was a prior altercation between Wicker and Bosh before the Red sports hatchback arrived at the situation.

Now as you can clearly hear at the beginning of the video from OG’s perspective there seemed to be warnings/threats issued from both sides before the red sports hatchback arrived at the situation.  

I want to know exactly what this is referring to:

A)      “They’ve just initiated on me” - What was said here from Wicker? What kind of warning was given?

B)       "Just letting you know I got eight other guys in the area so I suggest you don’t do this” - Suggest you don’t do what? Take the guy with his hands up away? Bosh defending himself? Responding to Wickers threat?

Therefore, there is a missing section in this report that would give us a lot more information and I would like to request either the perspective of @Bosh Balaney or @Wicker. This is so that we can see what happened and what was said before the Red sport hatchback arrived, why the gentlemen had his hands up and if any of the warnings issued justified the shooting. This will give us more context of the situation so that we can make the correct judgement!

Please let us know if you can provide the footage, we will then decide after we get a response.

I was told that if i was to shoot the hobo then i would be shot, this warning was given to me by wicker this is the reason why i said they have initiated, i said i have 8 others because he said that he was going to shoot me again

As I have already stated in a previous post; there is clearly a missing section in this report that could provide us with a lot of information and an insight on why the situation developed in this way and confirm whether this was RDM or not. Unfortunately, it appears that we are unable to evaluate this footage and therefore we will be making a judgement based on the information that we have.

Now my initial reaction to this report was that it was RDM from OG, however upon further evidence something clearly happens before the red sports hatchback arrives in which it seems that verbal warnings were issued from both parties (Wicker & Bosh.). What exactly these verbal warning entailed we cannot confirm due to insufficient evidence, therefore we are unable to confirm if the gang OG acted solely on Bosh being knocked out or if the previous verbal encounter between Wicker & Bosh allowed the “eight other guys” to open fire once he was knocked out.

If we had the complete interaction we would be able to make a more accurate decision on this report, but due to the lack of footage before the accused rule break occurs we will not be acting on information that is in doubt especially if this footage has the potential to alter the entire outcome of the report.

However, @Bosh Balaney when you were knocked out by TCK you clearly instructed your gang to open fire whilst on the ground and unable to speak in-game. Now I understand that this is a high-pressured environment, but I am going to be taking action against you here in the form of a warning for the following rule.

(3.5) You must Hot-mic all communications that have been made over TeamSpeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via TeamSpeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back