What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - olive - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have a look at that if possible.
Yeah uploading rn

I would like to have a look at that if possible.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you are wondering what we are talking about, were just talking about how we were going to do it. Everything was planned.

Is there anyone else involved that would be able to give me a little more context or am I right to assume that the only people involved were you 3 and olive?

If so, is there anything else you would like to add to this report @Pengu@BabaYaga@Pade-Hat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let´s unravel this mess then.

@Pengu - "A6.1.1 Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality." Counting down from five is definitely not that. You have been around long enough to know much better, thus you'll receive a 24h ban for this.

Moving on, Ask3 ( @Pade-Hat) - Pengu is providing low quality RP, counting down from five, and you're  following up and acting on it by knocking  BabaYaga out and thereby breaking rule A1.2. The fact that you are sitting here, asking how you RDM´ed, baffles me.
Furthermore, you are clearly seen breaking A3.1, Metagaming, as you are using the Y menu to identify Ibz at Blackmarket, followed up with checking 'Gangs' to see which group he is in. This conveniently shows that the third person involved is Olive, thus identifying the one making racist remarks during the situation. 

With that said, you will be recieving a 24h ban for A1.2 & A3.1 and Olive will be receiving a permanent ban for C1.2, racism.

Let it be noted that adding a "shh" sound before the word "N****" is not as smart as you may think and does not make it any less racist.

And last but not least,

@BabaYaga, although you went through a rather appalling RP situation in this case, going or pretending to be AFK is not acceptable either. Consider this a stern warning as it falls under rule A1.10, and let this be the first and final time this happens!
And lastly, the video demonstrating you killing Ask3 at Blackmarket, the RP provided on your behalf is next to none, and definitely not an acceptable form of initiation. You are lucky I do not have more context on it. Consider yourself warned and make sure this does not happen again!

All bans are in accordance with the Fair Bans System.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back