What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Olivia Grace - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenC

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Thomas/Andrew Cullen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Olivia Grace

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: G5.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (G5.3) Character Death - Your character can permanently die (be deleted) as a result of an RP scenario provided you and the other parties involved agree to it. Such a request would need to be directed to staff, thereafter the staff team may or may not comply with this request, depending on the situation.

CID has been investigating Olivia Grace for around 2 months now. Throughout that time Olivia hasn't received any real action until this week where she was interviewed and then suspended after what we found. Now the first month we were waiting for some record requests which took around a month due to a small back log then Andrew Cullen had to sort through every single message and phone call and note them down in the investigation file so that we could build a case. In the second month Andrew took time interviewing, building a case and evidence. Then on Sunday last week we interviewed her and found some discoveries which resulted in her suspension. After the interview Ben Thomas and Andrew spent time producing a 90 page transcript of the interview which took a decent amount of time. Andrew then additionally spent more time producing additional interview questions for other suspects. Now the interview itself was really good rp with Olivia, Gordon, Andrew and some other cid which was good fun.

Then a couple of days I receive a message from Olivia saying she's going to take legal action or something, which was fine we were happy to rp that out.

However today Olivia decided to kill herself and perm kill her character which has now totally ruined a roleplay storyline and has wasted months of many peoples work/time from CID's, judges work and government work. We think that there was not really a good enough reason to kill herself. It is very unlikely that you would kill yourself over a police investigation especially if you're claiming complete innocence in which you would then try everything to prove innocence rather than just killing yourself.

I think overall what I'm trying to get at was Olivia took the easy way out and avoided the roleplay. There was so much more potential from this storyline from more interviews, a court case, prison etc which would hopefully be fun for each side but to kill yourself to avoid that seems a waste of a roleplay story which Andrew and myself are extremely disappointed that we've put a lot of work in only to get it thrown down the drain just because someone jumped off a roof. Even if you tried going on the run or something it would've been better than deleting your character.

Due to sensitivity I can't post investigation files on the report etc but @stuart has seen them (as far as I know)

I haven't attempted to solve with Olivia yet but happy to have a chat and try and get the roleplay to continue.

Andrew Cullen may have more to add to this report if I have missed anything important

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Fwov1fBtA-lPH/d1337t1OtOPe?invite=cr-MSxSR3EsNjI5OTA1MjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Additional Evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also apologies misclicked and submitted the report 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

simply i think the rp lead up showed no signs of a suicide role play taking place as i was prepraring for this to go to court escipally the fact i was told i was going to be sued for not doing my job correclty, throughout this investigation which spanned from the 23 of august to today with multiple parties involved seems like a cope out to kill off a character while in active roleplay as if i knew this was going to happen i would have not invested so much time into an attempt to grow such a great rp story in my opinion theres a few things id like to list out that have occured throughout this investigation 

1. claims of metagaming on peices of evidence stopping the case untill staff decison 

2. FTOC  report which hindered are investigation untill staff decion 

its simple to see the rp wasnt going her way and this is how she ended it, all i would have liked was that there was a build up to this not just yeah shes dead as the only way i knew of this before being in game was a discord intelligence message while at work and when i joined the game i recived this text 

"didn't realise the photo below was attached disregard"

16ec4de3116f7e905a39186cb971d436.jpg

simply all i care about is rp being to the highest quality and jumping off a building while claiming to be innocent is a weird way for it to end and shuts down any rp that was to occur 

why fight so much for a character and have use go through 100s of texts and a 90 page interview script to end it randomly like this as it feels you could just start a new character for the police and nothing will happen 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and sorry to see this has come to the forums!

Over the past 2 months CID have been investigating PS Olivia Grace of corruption and dragged RP out and extended it alot more than it had to be. In RP my character has become depressed, drinking alcohol, taking drugs and just wanting to end her life as a result of what she believes are false allegations. 

The police as a whole dont like PSD the unit Olivia Grace was part of and in RP that got the character down as she was trying to make a change within that department. Olivia Began to feel suicidal when she had her Taser and FTOC taken off her and when she was basically station bound, Olivia was depressed and rarely left the station.

(Suicide is fairly common in the UK and a stroyline like this fits the suicide that PS Olivia Grace comitted today, she was being investigated under false allegations which she herself brought to your attention months ago but yous did nothing back then, she was suspended and basically lost her badge whilst yous investigated her, enough to make her want to commit suicide) 

Yes CID may have worked ages on an investigation, and i fully cooperated with their investigation (Attended an interview, Staff Lead Gordon observed that interview) and i said in that interview "id be going on long term leave or suspension" as i knew PS Olivia Grace wanted to commit suicide

At the start of this story going back 3 months PC Olivia Grace came to yous and told yous she had been blackmailed by gangs, her life was in danger etc and your RP was frankly shocking, no updates ever regarding the case, you dragged that RP for 3-6 weeks and the only time i got an update was when a person had died. 

But the rule youve reported me for: 

(G5.3) Character Death - Your character can permanently die (be deleted) as a result of an RP scenario provided you and the other parties involved agree to it. Such a request would need to be directed to staff, thereafter the staff team may or may not comply with this request, depending on the situation.
I had spoken to staff regarding this and had told them my plans and the way she was going to die and they seen no problem with Olivias Suicide! So for the rule youve quoted here it has already been spoken about and happened. RP with CID was over the course of a month to three months so wasent what id say is active RP. The storyline i provided is almost identical to how someone would kill themselves in real life. So lets look back the amound of officers who have commited suicide in similar situations im sure i can name a handful!

The investigation CID is doing can still continue doesent have to stop because she died, id love it to continue as it should clear Olivias name in the Grave! But the RP was dragging and dragging with no updates, a suspension out of the blue with no RP provided,

Will message staff with proof of me speaking to staff about her suicide if needed!

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No
So your not telling the truth? 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No
You didnt try resolve this in discord i agree

there was factors to the drawn out investigation 

1. court request were closed hence a delay in vital evidence 

2. you still were doing police duties while the investigation was on going you only were placed on desk duty less then two weeks ago and we moved quiet quick to ensure role play contiued 

3. suspension out of the blue you requested a suspension and we planning to finish the investigation within the week 

4. we did investigate claims of blackmail which lead us to determine corruption as we recived numerous tips and videos of corrupt condcut 

5.you didnt have to be stationed bound as you were infromed you can patrol with a firearm trained officer which you decided to not do

6. cant just slap someone with a corruption charge you have to have strong evidence ,witness statments and interviews which require a long time of work not only in game but outside writing documents and editing videos and posting them 

7. if you informed staff why was it unkown at 10pm tonight when a discusion was had about this topic 

also you clearly know hes telling the truth and marked the wrong thing cause why would we both not be telling the truth we have no out of character hate for you 

it was not discussed in Discord due to the fact when asked did you perma your character you said yeah smiley face which gives the impression you don't care

1. claims of metagaming on peices of evidence stopping the case untill staff decison 
Yes and quite rightly so! We are all allowed to have a realistic RP situation and for footage to be given with no cctv, bodycameras seen or near wouldnt you to question that with staff? Was the camera invisible? Some peices of evidence still should have been used XD as it was from my other character Chrissie Brown but i guess you have tried to Voice ID me, so yes in that case your bringing evidence to the table which was my old cop character 🙂 so yes i got staff to look into that!

2. FTOC  report which hindered are investigation untill staff decion 
Can you provide proof this was held up awaiting staff decision? To my knowledge it wasent. M. Peters took me into the room said drop your taser and Ftoc and leave the room. When i tried to bring further RP by asking for a rep he told me nah we are going on patrol? So on my end i dont believe i got staff involved in that at all 🙂

simply all i care about is rp being to the highest quality and jumping off a building while claiming to be innocent is a weird way for it to end and shuts down any rp that was to occur 
Olivia Grace maintains her innocence up until her suicide! Jumps off a building as its clear CID were out to get her, when she brought this to your attention months ago CID done nothing, gave no RP dont even think they investigated it to be fair.  Yes Olivias mental health was really bad especially after the "SUSPENSION" when it made her feel more depressed has nothing to focus on and she turned to alcohol.

So i guess your expecting people to wait months for yous to do your thing? RP is for everyone and irl there is cases of people commiting suicide over similar incidents. Olivia was innocent and im sure some storys around that will contunue in RP. Just because Olivia is dead doesent mean the investigation has to end though 🙂 

Thanks for including the messages of Olivia showing you that she was suicidal 🙂 

1. court request were closed hence a delay in vital evidence 
How would i know this, you provided no update!

2. you still were doing police duties while the investigation was on going you only were placed on desk duty less then two weeks ago and we moved quiet quick to ensure role play contiued 
I was never placed on desk duties i chose to go on desk duties due to mental health as PS Olivia Grace! Yous moved quite slowly giving me one date then changing it last minute due to preliminary interviews i belive which delayed it by another week. 

3. suspension out of the blue you requested a suspension and we planning to finish the investigation within the week 
I asked for a suspension but was told no and that i could go on long term leave 🙂 so yes suspension did come out of the blue 🙂

4. we did investigate claims of blackmail which lead us to determine corruption as we recived numerous tips and videos of corrupt condcut 
Poor RP as no updates where given to me throughout the investigation to ensure i felt safe, and also in RP i made you aware i was made to incriminate myself 🙂 so of course corrupt stuff would be found i even informed you that youd find some. 

5.you didnt have to be stationed bound as you were infromed you can patrol with a firearm trained officer which you decided to not do
So you state in point 2 i was placed on desk duties which is untrue, then i can go out?? whcih one is? I was told i could patrol with another officer just not go out alone. 

6. cant just slap someone with a corruption charge you have to have strong evidence ,witness statments and interviews which require a long time of work not only in game but outside writing documents and editing videos and posting them 
In RP my character was stopped by around 4 officers saying CID had questioned them and had interviewed them. Made Olivias mental health worse! I am aware how the investigation process works as i was PSD but even i wouldnt take that long. REG17 i responded the next day usually the things that slow an investogation down are when people choose not to respond for 15 days to a reg 17 even if that was the case you could have started to interview people while waiting, 3-7 weeks is extensive.

7. if you informed staff why was it unkown at 10pm tonight when a discusion was had about this topic 
If staff wish to see proof they can get that direct 🙂

also you clearly know hes telling the truth and marked the wrong thing cause why would we both not be telling the truth we have no out of character hate for you 
If you say so

it was not discussed in Discord due to the fact when asked did you perma your character you said yeah smiley face which gives the impression you don't care
I always do smiley faces so thats you assuming. He asked if i perma killed my character i said yes, if he wanted more info etc he could have tried to resolve but came straight here. I am fairl confident i have not broken any rules so i am fine with staff reviewing this and coming to a decision!

Last thing ill say is i provided CID with good RP throughout, If my characters mental health goes and she becomes unstable and kills herself that is good RP as the police was her whole life. The police were against her since she joined PSD and were pushing her out since she joined by taking her FTOC and taser, by reg 17 after reg 17 from police who didnt like her. A officer put a report in at the front desk from my old police character chrissie brown giving mick mack a good time on a B&B bed and that was from june! thats how bad people wanted me out. Olivia naturally got depressed and ended it. 

I appreciate you guys RP on the investigation side and sorry if i ruined it from your prespective from mine i never had updates and my character had been dragged for months until she killed herself. 

1. why would you be informed of court request closed to get your phone records would defeat the purpose if a person knew we were following that lead at the time it would be counter productive , we still followed the blackmail claims which lead us to the investigation "which you would have seen if you saw the evidence in the file

2. interview was a set time and took place at that said time "must take into account  we all have irl jobs and work different schedules so it required prior planning whenever a meeting was set with you times never changed or was dates changed 

3.in the interview you stated you would go on leave a decison within cid command decided that you would be suspended you then recived it one to two days later hardly out of the blue as it was discussed straight away after the interview 

4. rp was made on many occaisons but due to the nature some information was kept away secondly evidence proved this quote blackmail coruption was just coruption 

5. when safeguard first intervewed you it was stated to patrol with an ftoc officer as at the time a fear to life was determined following on to you joining PSD  and cid making contact with PSD leads we were infromed you were suspended from PSD duties and was assigned to desk duties while are investigation took place

6. stopped by 4 officer very interesting as of the fact we interviewed one officer only so don't see where that came from and yes your reg 17 response was quick and so was the interview within a week as it required 6 people to be in attendence 

7. no problem i would be happy for staff to see it and acknoweldge its exsitence 

im also confused by your "if you say so " leads me to belivee your judging us based off are characters which im gonna be honest we really don't care about katlen west as a person we only care about Olivia Grace cause as stated theres no outside character hatred here 

also a note on your add on the picture was recovered from tweedle not a complaint form as it was posted with the caption fuck police in and outside the court 

Imgur: The magic of the Internet  "link to the post being discussed" 

so i strongly belivee this isnt from a previous character 

at the end of the day i dont think either side will agree with each other but prespective seems a rash choice has been made and any aveneue of this rp has been blocked as no point investigating a dead person 

also a text message sent on a couple hours prior hardly indicates a state of someones mental state simply in my mind any cop thats near being caught for corruption or is corrupt decides to off themselves as they can't be bothered with the consequences of the rp story line 

1. why would you be informed of court request closed to get your phone records would defeat the purpose if a person knew we were following that lead at the time it would be counter productive , we still followed the blackmail claims which lead us to the investigation "which you would have seen if you saw the evidence in the file
You could have said something like theres a small delay on your case? Didnt have to give me details did you? Your investigation was because of a seperate complaint not about me coming to you. 

2. interview was a set time and took place at that said time "must take into account  we all have irl jobs and work different schedules so it required prior planning whenever a meeting was set with you times never changed or was dates changed 
Pretty sure i was told interview wont happen on one day due to preliminary interviews still taking place and thats why it would be delayed? 

3.in the interview you stated you would go on leave a decison within cid command decided that you would be suspended you then recived it one to two days later hardly out of the blue as it was discussed straight away after the interview 
Again i was told thats not how suspension works and i could go on long term leave as a choice but suspension wasent a choice. Suspension did come out the blue i had it on a text when i flew in one day and had no keys etc. Pretty out of the blue. 

4. rp was made on many occaisons but due to the nature some information was kept away secondly evidence proved this quote blackmail coruption was just coruption 
Well OOC thats not true in the slghtest but i guess in city you need to do your investigations. State times yous gave RP during investigations?? would actually love to see times places as to my knowledge 3 times we met. 1st me reporting being blackmailed, 2 when i spoke to you and avion, 3 the interview just passed and tonight at PS Olivia Graces suicide. 

5. when safeguard first intervewed you it was stated to patrol with an ftoc officer as at the time a fear to life was determined following on to you joining PSD  and cid making contact with PSD leads we were infromed you were suspended from PSD duties and was assigned to desk duties while are investigation took place
Never once was i placed on desk duties. I guess RP and communication can be better but i was told to go double crewed everywhere. I chose to go on desk duties due to Olivias mental health. 

6. stopped by 4 officer very interesting as of the fact we interviewed one officer only so don't see where that came from and yes your reg 17 response was quick and so was the interview within a week as it required 6 people to be in attendence 
Yes correct 4 officers. Maybe you should keep track on who you interview as a department because 4 officers told me they had been questioned. 

7. no problem i would be happy for staff to see it and acknoweldge its exsitence 
Fantastic ill send it to the staff member who is investigating this 🙂

im also confused by your "if you say so " leads me to belivee your judging us based off are characters which im gonna be honest we really don't care about katlen west as a person we only care about Olivia Grace cause as stated theres no outside character hatred here 
Yes i said if you say so, Meaning if thats what your saying ill take your word for it, not sure what your referencing to judging? RP is RP its not real life why would i take something personal from a game?

at the end of the day i dont think either side will agree with each other but prespective seems a rash choice has been made and any aveneue of this rp has been blocked as no point investigating a dead person 
Thats you making a decision not me. You could still reach an outcome on the case, find anyone else involved etc. Arrest the blackmailers etc that RP story would have loads of avenues for CID!

Like i stated my characters life was in the police, she was depressed for 1-2 months before she took her life due to internal police matters and the way she was meant to feel. When she was suspended she lost income and she felt she was going to be fired knowing how it felt without a job she loved and worked hard for and sunk time and effort into she felt helpless and took her life. 

1. investigate didnt come from a complaint it came from when a detective questioned the blackmailers on this and dash came was provided to us 

2. the interview wasnt set then that was keeping you updated all prelimnary interiews then took place on one day and a date was set

3. either you were lied to or this statment of four officers is wrong as there  was only 4 interviews  condcuted the people were  joseph Hobbs , Luke Tee , Alexander ferrir , Theodor valintine "the interview of theodor took place after your suspension" i have every interview recorded as i conducted all prelimnary interviews so 4 officers is false i can remember what interviews were done 

the blackmailer you reported to us ollie Bux is dead thats the one closed secondly you claimed every second person blackmailed you through out the 2 months i heard from numores detectives different names of you being blackmailed seriously fam if 4 different people are blackmailing you from different gangs you need to rethink your saftey or heres a thought you were corupt and was trying to blur the investigation

1. investigate didnt come from a complaint it came from when a detective questioned the blackmailers on this and dash came was provided to us 
Dash cam from a stolen vehicle, or a local vehicle. I was pulled by staff and warned in the past as that is powergaming. I was told i couldnt use stolen car dash cam, or passing by civillian cars for dash cam also google glasses cant be used, but thats a seperate matter and irrelevant at this point. Again i was served a new reg 17? as a new investigation and was informed yous were opening a new investigation into me so unsure what is true?

the blackmailer you reported to us ollie Bux is dead thats the one closed secondly you claimed every second person blackmailed you through out the 2 months i heard from numores detectives different names of you being blackmailed seriously fam if 4 different people are blackmailing you from different gangs you need to rethink your saftey or heres a thought you were corupt and was trying to blur the investigation
Now now some serious RP allegations there 😄 

Your job as CID is to investigate and yes i was being blackmailed by 4 gangs closely who were wanting guns. But again shows you didnt take me seriously. So yous only investigate 1 side of each story?

2. the interview wasnt set then that was keeping you updated all prelimnary interiews then took place on one day and a date was set
Pretty sure it was me asking why it was taking so long as i was told it would be done at the end of the week yet it wasent. That proves the RP was dragging. 

3. either you were lied to or this statment of four officers is wrong as there  was only 4 interviews  condcuted the people were  joseph Hobbs , Luke Tee , Alexander ferrir , Theodor valintine "the interview of theodor took place after your suspension" i have every interview recorded as i conducted all prelimnary interviews so 4 officers is false i can remember what interviews were done 
No idea then but it was police officers they could have been on the wind up no idea but i took that as face value in RP. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Katelyn WestCan I start this off just by asking which staff member said it would be okay to do this, if this was done via the ticket system then please PM me the ticket transcript

Requested information has been provided. 

@BenCI'd like to remind you to be wary of how you word things as some of the things you've said in this report are rather insensitive. 

Moving on from this I feel there is no breach of any rules from what has been provided. The rule in which has been quoted is usually the other way round where the party that kills a player then talks to them about completely deleting the character as a result or via a large scale event that would require staff support/approval.

The report will be Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back