What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Omizz Quando + Other Mara - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornerTakenQuickly

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Craig Fallace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Omizz Quando + Other Mara

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1430

What best describes this incident ?: NVL , Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Over the last few days there has been a tad bit of tension between Omizz and a few 229 members regarding some tweedle posts and other stuff said in person that as a whole 229 didnt appreciate . In a attempt to sort this situation myself and two other 229 members attempted to kidnap Omizz in which i pulled a shotgun on him and asked him to "stick his hands up" he then pulled a standard and shot me . I am sure omizz was also aware that another two 229 members were outside the shop cleary showing that there was 3 of us and one of him . In omizz clip below you can also see that my shotgun is clearly pointed at him and he is at a clear disadvantage and in my opinion does not value his life . After being around the shop for a good 5 minutes prior searching for Omizz i had a good idea that there were not many marabunta around the area or online at all . In his clip you can also see he doesn't speak to anyone regarding his location and just states " 2 dead " somehow marabunta know exactly to pull up to the shop and a larger number of them begin to come to the situation who then helped Omizz dodgy doctor us and kill us as a end result .
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/XFjnS6EJg2w0H/ETUo5EcBkIAi?invite=cr-MSxvN1YsMTU1NDMwOTIs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/XFjVj87bO4zWP/d1337gR43Elj?invite=cr-MSxNcXUsNzk5MzM4Nzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Alright, wish you could've talked to me before reporting but it's all good, I can explain here. 

I woke up in the back room and walked out and saw you on a BF, you walk in and ask me to put my hands before actually having your shotgun out. I directly back my gun out which in this clip https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/XFjnS6EJg2w0H/Ntu8U1eJf5pn?invite=cr-MSxvN1YsMTU1NDMwOTIs you could see would be self defense as it takes time to back out a sawn off. As soon as you got it aimed at me i had my gun out and fired back. In the video you would also see that I couldn't identify any other 229 members since I couldn't see Banjo's mask through the glass door, and Charles Drippage didn't have a gun out and I only realised he was there after shooting at you. Keep in mind that tension between me and 229 have been high these past days due to tweedle feuds. Knowing 229 are quick to drag guns out in situations like these, I was ready to fight for my life.

The "2 dead" situation, I always say that whenever I kill someone. It was more to alert people if anyone was about that I was in trouble. Staff would be able to look at logs if any mara member logged in after I got the last kill on Banjo. It's the afternoon and a normal time to connect to the server. Clip shows that I didn't meta game it during the shootout, as you would've been able to hear it. We had all 3 planned to hop on the server, after logging off a different server. You being there is just a simple coincidence. They were both connecting just before the initial situation. Keep in mind, the time frame from when i connected to the server, to the shootout happening was approximately 1 and a half to 2 minutes. Which staff would also be able to check to pinpoint the exact time.

Have a great day and I hope we can have even more fun roleplay situations in the future! 🙂

Regarding the metagaming accusation I question what was your reasoning for screen sharing on discord at about 0.33 onwards in your clip was it simply for your friends to watch or for your gang members to gain abit more information before logging on ?

As to stating " 229 are quick to drag guns out in situations like these " this genuinely confuses me as in game you stated to me several times " I thought that me and you were good Craig i would always be open to a chat " and other things like " I thought 229 and Mara were good " , therefore i dont think your reasoning being ready to "fight for your life" is very genuine. If 229 are also "quick to pull guns out " why would it be a good idea to try and shoot back when there is another 2 people outside of the shop.

I will no longer be replying to this report unless requested to by staff.
Many thanks , Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again Craig!

It was not me who started screensharing on discord, somebody else in the call did it. If I did do it, you would've been able to see me tab out of the game to do it. 

I feel like the NVL claim just doesn't make sense. I already told you that I didn't see Charles Drippage until after I started shooting, and I could not identify the other 229 member as I was focusing on you at that moment.

https://gyazo.com/59d727748d09920547489fe17c26bdd6 Couldn't identify Banjo as 229 at the time.

https://gyazo.com/7f81518f08803de888c152bf4b347616 Couldn't see Charles Drippage before I had pulled my gun out.

https://gyazo.com/6737944099a33d23a81f170e23923596 Here you aren't aiming the gun at me and haven't even turned towards me when I decide to take my gun out.

Won't respond any further now 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Upon full investigation the following have been found guilty of Metagaming.
The punishments shall go as follows;

Conclusion;
Character name: Omizz Quando
Reason: G3.1 Using OOC Information AND G2.4 Value of life
Action: Permanent ban. No appeal cooldown.

Conclusion;
Character name: Robin Ankara
Reason: G3.1 Using OOC Information

Conclusion;
Character name: Tony Changretta

Conclusion;
Character name: Terry Simmons

​

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back