What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Omligon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonder

Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[N.L.A] Sonder

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Omligon

Date of the incident

03/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, John Yellow and Sergei was landing to do some last stuff before restart. Once we landed the two rebels told us to leave. When he started counting we all started going to the helicopter. He then counted faster to give us less time, and then killed once of my friends. I got in the helicopter ready to leave, so I complied to their initiation. No reason to kill me. It ended up with Omligon killing me, for no reason really. I have contacted them to try to resolve, but got close to no reply. All he said was "Your friends didnt, blame them." (I told him we were leaving, and yes, my friends was also walking towards helicopter). Been in contact with JohnJoeegan and Fuel.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyj1az0E7Sw&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello. As I was involved in the situation I can provide some evidence and my view on this incident. From what I saw, NLA arrived via helicopter to me (SGT Madmatt) talking to the Altis Repo guys about a police chase and officers death. When they arrived they all jumped out weapons drawn and told me to put my hands up. The AR guys told them to put there hands up and gave them a time-frame to do it in. From my view, they were told what to do, and didn't comply with the orders given. I.E Hands up not leave the area.

Regards.

SGT Madmatt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxG-YQ3OyM&feature=youtu.be

Hello, i was also involved in this case.

And it was a intense situation ill give that, and we both told eachoter to put hands up.
But has soon has one of them started a countown we understod they were serius, and we therfor complied moving back towards the helicopter.

MY pov wen countown started: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like initiation was said and I heard "PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" from both sides. I never heard anything about leaving the area from both videos. I will allow @Omligonto post his side before making a decision.

Fair enough, we did not put our hands up as they said, but we were leaving the situation, or at least tried to. Whoever counted down did not uphold the counting, he counted faster and faster. As far as I know you were not involded as you were not part of that AR gang, you are a complete different faction so there was no real reason for you to kill John Yellow. If you want to come with the excuse "I killed him because he killed someone", why did you not kill the one that killed Sergei? So, you are basically not part of the situation. You should rather try to resolve the RP as a officer, even tho those guys might be your friends or what not, but you clearly favor their side, and did not do your job as an officer. Thanks, but you really are not involved here Madmatt.

The Officer was being threathened, and from his point of view his life was in danger, so in my opinion he should be left out of it.

were followed by a cop after having shot another cop. So we setup at the airfield to make sure no further shootings happened. 

Then after a short while these guys show up and iniiate on the officer, wich we were having none of. 

So Bee issued compliance and gave them a timeframe. 

I had my LRPS on and had an eye on a guy running to the far right backside.

The time then went out and i took a shot, then they started to walk back to the helis after killing Bee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, to add they told us to "Leave the officer alone", so that can be taken as Leave the area. Just want to throw that in there.

Topic locked for review. Both parties have told their side of the story. If any additional information is required please PM me so I can allow you to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OmligonI am going to give you a chance to be truthful. Why did you lie to a staff member. You are on a final chance, but at the same time, If you lie to a staff member, how can you be trusted in this community?

I dont want to get him in further problems, but want to point out that he not only lied to a staff member, but lied in his comment here.

"The time then went out and i took a shot, then they started to walk back to the helis after killing Bee."

No, we started walking towards the helicopter, then the FIRST person to die was Sergei who was with us, then John killed Bee, then John got killed. So, all in all we started walking towards the helicopter before any shots were exchanged, at least I did. 

Sorry if only Omligon was supposed to post, but I had to. 

Like this

@Thesoldier

I spoke to the said member afterwards, the intent was not to lie.

I have had a long and tiresome day and i miss-spoke. This is no excuse i know, but that is the truth.

- Omli

Looks like a mexican standoff gone bad in my opinion, RP was initated, but with the helicopter blades whirling I didn't hear "Leave the area" I heard "hands up you have x seconds."

I'm not taking action on the report, however I will let @JohnJoeegandetermine if any action should be taken for the untruthfulness.

The issue for me is when you did lie you had plenty of opportunity to own up. But instead you kept it to yourself and from what it looks like you hoped it would benefit you when discussing it with a member of the team. I was a neutral party, taking time out of my in game duties to try and help a dispute.

You were unbanned for a  final chance on Sunday. Ban issued 09/03/16

After Omligon had cleared his head he apologized to myself VIA TS. Ban lifted final chance still in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back