What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Original Gangstas [The Gang] - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens all the time. People ask "What should we do now". "We could raid a gang base". "Yeah what one are we going raid". "We havent raided AFM gangbase yet". "Alright lets go". We had nothing to do so we decided to raid a gang base. The fact that we picked AFM base aint got anything to do with anything out of rp. Only this weekend I have personally been apart of raids bases from: Magnum coast, Narcos Cartel and AFM. I am sure they will be able to confirm this aswell. Aint that much stuff to do if you dont have a lot online. Raiding gangbases are a good way of getting something to do when you cant find anybody. I dont see why we would need a "reason" to raid a base. The reason is simple we had nothing else to do and wanted something to do. Pretty much the reason why everybody ever does anything. Should we all just stand afk at airport untill we have a reason to do something? We dont need a reasons for our actions. Why does anybody do anything? 

Also lets just pretend for a second it got deemed as metagaming who would get the blame exactly? Everybody was aware of the deal as I was buying them for the gang and everybody raided the base. Surely it would come to one person. And as I was the one talking to gamble im assuming it would be me, but I just dont see how I could be punished for raiding a gangbase that is pretty much a daily activity for OG because I was trying to buy charges for the gang.
Alright, So you decided to try make a deal with AFM with blasting charges... You decided to then raid our base ? Does something not go through your head thinking this would be counted as MG ? It just seems abit to close does it not ? Yes i understand you get bored so raid bases. But as i stated, did you not decide to think twice before raiding a base of the people you where buying the charges of ? And why shoudl we pretend, The people who are involved have been named by Sammy, Im not accusing more people. But lets just not scrape over the fact you want blasting charges... AFM have offered you the charges... you decide to raid there base specifically out of all the other bases...

As you stated, People ask, Which means its not just you alone, To avoid this you could have mentioned you where perhaps buying stuff from another gang, And to wait to receive your items ? But that must have been to much to ask as you seem to have a daily task of "raiding everyones bases". To Conclude the only reason you came to our base is for the charges.. 9/10 times you've raided our base you know there is nothing in there. Yet when we post we have something to offer you, Boom pretty much instantly you come flying over. Its pretty funny how that happens to be honest. Considering you have a few of your members involved it still counts them in the "RP" Situation if you could call it that, Im not Justifying Sammy's actions of running into the bulding, But how you think Ruthless is watching is funny, I mean lets just let this go through.

Correct, You dont need a reason for your actions, You can do what you like within reason, But when you are trying to buy stuff on the forums im sure something will spark and say hold on, Lets just wait till we've got what we need then do it, Maybe this wouldn't have happened. But ever considered maybe doing runs ? Or making money instead of raiding bases ? Theres a few things you can do without being on the server too, Spend time with Family, Friends ? Thats one main reason not alot of people are online in moring and night.

But to end it all, You where buying the charges for the gang, That great but your actions have led it to this, did you not report back to your group that you wher buying the charges ? Was it your idea to raid the base ? if not who's idea ? Did you not think about saying "Hold on, Wait till we've got what we need" ? Anyways ill await your respone.

Thanks

Stevo x

as for me? how do you know me? i've never spoken to you in my life and you name me? i was at the scene i never said a word plus i had a mask on the whole time so how did you get my name? you killed someone and i got the kill.
As far as im aware in one of the videos you did mention Sammy's name ? How did you know his name when he had a mask on ? Can we not recognise voices ? Or is this a thing for the Future, As a human we get to know voices by name, And taking this into consideration he "recognised" your voice ?

Is this a legitimate answer for you ?

Thanks

Stevo x

Didnt speak pal PLUS never spoken to him in my life xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oki buddy, all i said was how he got my name as ive never spoken to him plus i had a mask on, i was there not denying that but i never said a word in the video untill the end after he died :))

Alright, So you decided to try make a deal with AFM with blasting charges... You decided to then raid our base ? Does something not go through your head thinking this would be counted as MG ? It just seems abit to close does it not ? Yes i understand you get bored so raid bases. But as i stated, did you not decide to think twice before raiding a base of the people you where buying the charges of ? And why shoudl we pretend, The people who are involved have been named by Sammy, Im not accusing more people. But lets just not scrape over the fact you want blasting charges... AFM have offered you the charges... you decide to raid there base specifically out of all the other bases...

As you stated, People ask, Which means its not just you alone, To avoid this you could have mentioned you where perhaps buying stuff from another gang, And to wait to receive your items ? But that must have been to much to ask as you seem to have a daily task of "raiding everyones bases". To Conclude the only reason you came to our base is for the charges.. 9/10 times you've raided our base you know there is nothing in there. Yet when we post we have something to offer you, Boom pretty much instantly you come flying over. Its pretty funny how that happens to be honest. Considering you have a few of your members involved it still counts them in the "RP" Situation if you could call it that, Im not Justifying Sammy's actions of running into the bulding, But how you think Ruthless is watching is funny, I mean lets just let this go through.

Correct, You dont need a reason for your actions, You can do what you like within reason, But when you are trying to buy stuff on the forums im sure something will spark and say hold on, Lets just wait till we've got what we need then do it, Maybe this wouldn't have happened. But ever considered maybe doing runs ? Or making money instead of raiding bases ? Theres a few things you can do without being on the server too, Spend time with Family, Friends ? Thats one main reason not alot of people are online in moring and night.

But to end it all, You where buying the charges for the gang, That great but your actions have led it to this, did you not report back to your group that you wher buying the charges ? Was it your idea to raid the base ? if not who's idea ? Did you not think about saying "Hold on, Wait till we've got what we need" ? Anyways ill await your respone.

Thanks

Stevo x
Just going around in circles now. I was trying to make a deal with Gamble. Why would the charges be placed inside a gang base thats location is even made public on the forums. We had nothing to do. Obsly no point in the doing runs as money is like trash atm, was close to restart so didnt have time to do much. We decided to raid a base like we do EVERY DAY. I didnt stop the raid simply because we were offered to buy charges from Gamble. Like I said we had multiple offers I was just looking for the lowest price. Didnt expect anything as petty as this report to happen. I think there is plenty of posts going in circles now ngl so ill just leave it for staff unless anything is needed from me. 

The fact that you werent even in the situation and just spamming the thread doest help to speed up the proces for the staff either

But a few people know how OG are... Im not going to bring that up in here
How about less of the sly remarks and could you explain why you are even commenting on this report? Besides being in the same gang as sammy, how are you involved? You aren't this "gamble" guy and obviously aren't sammy.

Just going around in circles now. I was trying to make a deal with Gamble. Why would the charges be placed inside a gang base thats location is even made public on the forums. We had nothing to do. Obsly no point in the doing runs as money is like trash atm, was close to restart so didnt have time to do much. We decided to raid a base like we do EVERY DAY. I didnt stop the raid simply because we were offered to buy charges from Gamble. Like I said we had multiple offers I was just looking for the lowest price. Didnt expect anything as petty as this report to happen. I think there is plenty of posts going in circles now ngl so ill just leave it for staff unless anything is needed from me. 
Im not taking this in circles my friend, Im picking your text apart properly and filling in the holes which makes this go in circles, It seems you have insufficiant evidance to back up your story. You cant deny seeing the post on the forums.. Making some deals and then raiding the base, All in the time sequence it adds up.. Cant disagree with that. Okay so you had nothing to do, Runs is shit money ? So what your telling me is wasting time raiding a base that you know has nothing in it gets you more money ? I mean Sure...

Okay so you raid bases daily we get that, You've mentioned this many times, But its rather suspicious that you raid our base as soon as we offered you Blasting Charges, Yes the base location is made public on the forum but also alot of people with some map knowlage know where bases are, Maybe not who the bases belong to but know a location of them, By all means having multiple offers you still spoke to Gamble, Raided out base and as a result we are here, "Going in circles".

As i have stated im going to respond appropriatly to every post sent, I still never got a reason for that video being taken down.

Thanks

Ste x

How about less of the sly remarks and could you explain why you are even commenting on this report? Besides being in the same gang as sammy, how are you involved? You aren't this "gamble" guy and obviously aren't sammy.
Okay considering sammy does not have the time at the moment to reply back to these im here to respond... Now im being honest, Am i not ? Its not a sly remark when its a fact. Please, If you're here for the argument and to not fill in the story of your part please dont comment. How do you know i wasnt apart of this ? Sat inside the base without a GPS ? But masked ? I mean unless you're going to tell me otherwise ?

Thanks

Ste x

As i have stated im going to respond appropriatly to every post sent, I still never got a reason for that video being taken down.
12 hours ago, Cool said:

I wanted to upload a full video showing from when I joined the server with audio of us discussing what gang base to raid and we decided to do AFMs and post a more in depth reply. I was meant to do that overnight, but I logged off late and forgot about it. Ill reupload the video if you want? And what hammash explaining aswell obs

Video reuploaded: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im not taking this in circles my friend, Im picking your text apart properly and filling in the holes which makes this go in circles, It seems you have insufficiant evidance to back up your story. You cant deny seeing the post on the forums.. Making some deals and then raiding the base, All in the time sequence it adds up.. Cant disagree with that. Okay so you had nothing to do, Runs is shit money ? So what your telling me is wasting time raiding a base that you know has nothing in it gets you more money ? I mean Sure...

Okay so you raid bases daily we get that, You've mentioned this many times, But its rather suspicious that you raid our base as soon as we offered you Blasting Charges, Yes the base location is made public on the forum but also alot of people with some map knowlage know where bases are, Maybe not who the bases belong to but know a location of them, By all means having multiple offers you still spoke to Gamble, Raided out base and as a result we are here, "Going in circles".

Thanks

Ste x

Okay considering sammy does not have the time at the moment to reply back to these im here to respond... Now im being honest, Am i not ? Its not a sly remark when its a fact. Please, If you're here for the argument and to not fill in the story of your part please dont comment. How do you know i wasnt apart of this ? Sat inside the base without a GPS ? But masked ? I mean unless you're going to tell me otherwise ?

Thanks

Ste x
Lets not forget, Some of your memebers are not exactly perfect, Neither are ours... Or for that matter anyones, There are select people in groups like that and we have to put up with it, thats what gives groups the bad names, The rumors others spread about them, Its a generic life thing, You get one bad experiance with something you end up talking about it to many different people my friend. Our name gets it often and reported back to myself about selected members who are delt with in some form of manner, Sammy was suspended for a week from AFM... There are actions that we take against our group employees..

Thanks Ste x

Gan on lads it's all back and forth this like sort it out like men.

🧙‍♀️
I mean i would use my magic wand, Sadly ive lost if, If found please return it to me 🙂

Like I said. In circles. Im done here now
Thats fair enough, Dont hesistate to ask any more questions or back your side up, Just im suprised ive not had your friend respond as to how im not involved ? I mean unless you decided to bolt cut every door in the base and check for me then fair enough. But you never, you breached two doors on the front...

Thanks Ste x

So, I have come to a decision on this report and I will explain why below.

The information given to OG was given freely. They did not have to use any other part of the forums to work out who you were. As seen in the screenshots Gamble tells OG that AFM sells them. It was on the forums but was given in a section of the forums the is very clearly marked as Altis Life.  What is posted in this section very clearly is about what goes on I the server. The only part that isn't but still kind of is, is the suggestions section.  
When it comes to buying and selling this is only about what is going on on the server. The Item is on the server, where the trade is happening will be on the server and the characters are on the server.  

I do not regard this as Metagaming.

I'm really not sure why Sammy took it upon himself to report a whole gang and why this was not attempted to be resolved. As I feel a lot of this could have been aired before even getting this far or maybe even avoided.

Report Rejected.

Moving on, what I will be acting upon is what I have seen in the OG video. This is the fact that Sammy decided to start shooting without making any sort of attempt to make an initiation.  Instead just running into a building, then running straight back out again and killing the first person he sees.
Yes, an initiation had been made on your life but that does not mean that you have the right to shoot straight back.

For the above mentioned I will be banning Sammy for RDM. 

Sammy Briscoe (Name, 4 hours ago)
76561198173346109 (Steam ID, 4 hours ago)
9c768e7ac7b54bf360c8655d0379197b (BattlEye GUID, 4 hours ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back