What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - oscar - French Montana - RDM (Already Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Max ORyan

Your In-game name

SI Max ORyan [KV137]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

oscar - French Montana

Date of the incident

18/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and SGT Shark were responding to an Agios fuel station robbery (start of the video). As we're about to pull up we also heard a katiba shot close by from a house, which made me believe there was a chance this robbery was going to turn into a gunfight.
After we pulled up I went to talk to the guy robbing the station and he came up with a story of how there was a bug infection and we were meant to have a received a message from his manager. The guy seemed a bit nervous and not sure of himself, and we hadn't received any dispatches about any bugs in gas stations, so I decided we'ed just have the guy step out so he'd stop robbing the gas station and give us more time to RP with him, and also give his "manager" some time to come over and talk to us. Then, if there RP was good enough they could resume the "cleaning" process and rob the gas station.
Upon exiting I decided to have Shark check the house across the street since the window was broken and we had heard a gunshot as we approached the fuel station, leading me to believe there was somebody setup in there. As you can see in the video, there was, and he decided to try and shoot us for no apparent reason.
At first I didn't think Oscar was involved with this RDMer since he had been rping with us, but he pulled out an MX and killed Shark, so... yeah.
We tried to call them into the Police Rebel Liaison room but they didn't show up
Also according to Shark one of them said "Fuck the police, n*****" to him well he was down, though I don't have any evidence of that seeing as they were too far away from my body for me to hear.
(Sorry about the lowish frames. I used bandicam to record my recording cause I'm to lazy to edit, and that makes ingame look laggy as hell)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6l31qUM18Q&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=MaxLynch
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

French Montana and Oscar have already been banned from a seperate report. 

Moving to Rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back