What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - oscar - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazz

Your In-game name

Fazz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

oscar

Date of the incident

17/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friends logged onto server two and we wanted to keep control of the capture points, we got a notification that the black market was being taken at that point we decided to check it out. on arrival we did not think anyone was there, so i started capturing the black market again and after about 30 seconds i was told to stop capturing the point which i did. afterwards i was told to put my hands up, i asked the person for clarification and was shot instantly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ksghKtlzcg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Before I go any further with this @Fazz  would you like to explain why you would say "do you mind checking how many people are online in Lawndale?"  It is an interesting question to ask someone.

Before I go any further with this @Fazz  would you like to explain why you would say "do you mind checking how many people are online in Lawndale?"  It is an interesting question to ask someone.
@Alfred i understand that this comes under the rule metagaming and i understand that it is wrong. i was interested to know how many people were in that gang. however it does not alter the situation or benefit me in any way.  

Regardless of weather or not it benefited you or not is not relevant. 

For oscar's part it was not given enough time and instructions was clearly in the process of being followed their for we will be taking action on this report.

Action Taken

Name:eek:scar

Steam ID:76561198298444328

GUID:ab8aedf834f4b63a498e70e3facd62c7

RDM

Name:Fazz

Steam ID:76561198296413918

GUID:01f1432b106beec2ec9f8903350757de

Metagameing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back