What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Owen, Fdsagio - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesperG

Your In-game name

Jesper G

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Owen, Fdsagio

Date of the incident

21/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'm following a red pickup in agios. They pull over and I pull over behind them. Everyone steps out of their vehicles and they procceed to shout commands and try to rob me. I'm somewhat not compliant and one of them (fdsagio I think) starts counting down and telling me to put my hands up. I comply, shortly after I take my hands down and get shot. Some medics eventually come closer and something spooks the robbers and they take off. There was defiently room for more roleplay in my opinion before I was shot the instant I took my hands down.

The medics arrive and save me I start chatting bit with them ask for some morphine shots cause I recognize one of the robbers down the road and start tracking him. I recognize the same car as well and follow it and suspect a ruse. They stop at some place and I take one of them hostage and drive off. I drive away with the hostage and stop further away and take his communications and GPS and blindfold him. I continue to drive to my house and take the hostage upstair and start trying to reach his friend to set up a deal. All of a sudden I get shot through the window by his friend. I haven't described it in huge detail becuase it's a long scenario but the video will show it from start to finish.
It's my opinion that Fdsagio RDMed me twice, first at the initial robbery ( but medics saved me ) and also at my house.
It's my opnion that Owen broke rule 2.8 (Breaking RP in voice chat at 11:38) I also suspect that rule (3.5) and (3.5.1) have been broken.

I'm not sure of the exact time of the incident, I believe it's somewhere between 14-16.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8b64gY-R-4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I still believe that i was within character the entire time, looking back at rules i do believe in some manner that i might not have delivered a "high quality roleplay" with the countdown etc. But i acted of my own accord in a matter similar to which most likely would of played out in a proper scenario.

Ps. You broke a rule at the end yourself, feeding that information to your buddy after I beaned you.

If I stated you went out of character in my former statement that was a misstake, Owen is the guy that went out of character. I wasn't aware that you couldn't speak on radio while downed, if that's the case then sorry.

So, tell me what i did wrong in this situation because you class it as RDM but in my personal opinion it didn't seem like i killed you without unjust reason.

I wished to resolve this in teamspeak with you Fdsagio and your friend but you refused to join teamspeak. Your friend however joined teamspeak but we were unable to resolve it, one factor of that was that you refused to even try. When I asked you to come and talk with me on teamspeak you said some of the following quotes: "Lmao. You'll be waiting a long time." , "I'm not bothering, becuase you don't cave a case to preach." , "Gotta dip for a bit anyway. Have fun pondering. Yeet"

With that said I'll be awaiting an admin to look into my report.

Yeah, sorry. I just don't use Teamspeak. And the last quote was because i had to go and do something for about an hour.

From reviewing the evidence provided both instances we have come to the following conclusion

Fdsango in both instances you break the rule 2.2 and i will be explaining how in further detail:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone.

First Situation:

“...Count downs are not considered quality roleplay…”

In the first situation the talking between you and the other individual was initially good but you then decided it's a good idea to start countdown. Luckily he compiles but then as soon as he puts his hands down you don’t say another word and instantly shoot him in the back of the head. The reason that we do not allow countdowns is due to the fact that it doesn’t allow the other party to respond and heavilly restricts the roleplay as the individual has only two options, comply or fight, no roleplay can develop from this situation.

Hostage situation:

During the hostage situation the only roleplay that you provided was via the mobile phone. You responded to the hostage takers messages arranging the location to meet so that you could negotiate for the life of your friend. Instead you arrive at the scene and then without without making any verbal contact you then proceed in shooting the hostage taker through a window.

Responding via the messaging system isn’t sufficient enough roleplay to warrant shooting an individual and you should have at least attempted to speak with the hostage taker.

Therefore, i will be taking action against you Fdsagio for rule 2.2

d121ccc2c61fc301fa53865914bdf9f0.png

Owen i will not be taking any action against you but i want to redirect you to the following rules :

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

You very briefly, break character in this video but you shouldn’t be breaking roleplay in any situation so please avoid doing this in the future. If it is very important that you need to speak with someone out of roleplay then you can do it via direct chat by typing “//” before your message, which will inform them that you are giving them information out of character.

(3.5.1) When your communication devices have been taken from you by another player, you must not use external methods or group chat to communicate with anyone else. Only direct chat is to be used in this case.

There is no evidence to support this but It is suspicious that your friend arrives before the message revealing the location has been sent, especially since the hostage taker has taken both your GPS and Communications, meaning that it's possible that you was giving him the location and talking to him through an external method. If you are caught doing this action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back