What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - P Burns - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

Your In-game name

Nuclear Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

P Burns

Date of the incident

21/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Alright so we have recieved a call from Nalurah asking for more people near the drug dealer due to a truck refusing to stop and exit the vehicle ,i then headed that way and during my ride there she said its no longer needed but since i was nearly there i kept on going , she then heads to the nearby drug dealer due to the hellcat being landed there i decide to follow.Upon coming close we spot 2 NCA officers arresting the civilian doing drugs . I then proced to try and talk with the officers that both have their guns drawn so i pull mine to be on the same level and not be jumped on while unable to defend myself. I then try to stop one of them lockpicking the hellcat so that i could chat with them without them finishing the lockpikc and flying off, when i first nicely ask the officer that was lockpicking to stop doing that right now i get a gun pointed right into my face why was quite uncalled for , i then turn towards the guy and tell him to lower it and stop acting big ,i ask the person again to stop lockpikcing so we can have a chat to which he tells me its his grandfathers i am slowly gettign a bit annoyed as one of them is triing to make every excuse possible to get keys and the other one is pointing a gun at me so i tell the guy lockpicking unless he wants to fall on his grandfathers hellcat knocked out he needs to stop doing that immediatly to which his officer responds to keep threatning him and see what happends *while pointing a gun in my face again* so i tell him to stop or im going to get him killed (i had my gun lowered wasnt exactly going to shoot him at that point was more of a calm down or this will happen to you) i then get a few words back from him and then in less than 5 seconds since i say it and i get shoot right in the face whilst still roleplaying with him. I do not think that the roleplay provided from P Burns in that given context of a scenario was high quality enough to warrant him opening fire on me and i also think he responded to shoot a bit to soon aswell. We had a liason afterwards in which i told him this but he seemed to think he did provide me with enough rp to shoot, so we have dissagreed on that .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEGcXeCfSFU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello lets address this step by step we had arrested a man at your drug dealer makes you upset fair but I don't like the fact they we are going to say I had low/ poor rp because you pull up draw your weapon and a few seconds later decide that you are going to make a threat to my fellow officer I tell you to threat him again I dare you with a gun aimed at you from my point of view you can tell what is going to happen then you say you can have us killed which sound like a threat to me and my fellow officer so I shoot you then you also would like to point out that you say me and my other office had our guns drawn I was the only one that had a gun drawn and would of more than willing to have a chat with you but seeing you roll up and get your gun out I wasn't the happiest about that I let it go after a minute then you deiced like I said to threat a cop at that point I don't know how much more RP you are wanting out of this seeing that you started make threats first so clearly you had to know that it wasn't going to end in  a very peaceful manor seeing you are a drug cartel threating cops you also bring up a point that your gun is lower while this is going on it doesn't really take that long to raise a firearm as well as the fact that to my knowledge you can knock a person out so long that your gun is drawn which is why I was backing away but my partner can not do so. With this being said if you feel it is poor rp in your opinion what did you think I should of done because in my eyes I saw it turning out two ways you most likely taking us hostage if we did what you wanted or us trying to stay on top off things and trying to flee after the threat that was right next to us was dealt with because If would of attempted to drive off more than likely would off been threaten to stop or our tires would off been shot at which risks our lives if we drive away and not want to get taken would consist of us driving away so in short how do you think we should of acted here. @Nuclear Atlas   

Alright so to point of a few points you have mentioned :

Yes i pulled my gun out due to a simple fact i know it can go south real quick as things like that around field/procesors/dealers are quite dangerous in terms of can go south real quick so in order to protect myself and be on the same playing field incase it does go south i have pulled my weapon out.

But regardless of me having my weapon out, i do not think that made my approach towards you and the officer hostile off the bat , i simply asked the officer to stop lockpicking the hellcat and then i was planning to go on from there have a chat with you involve the civilian in cuffs (a lot could of happen here also in terms of peace ,unfortunately we never got to this part) . Infact i would say my recording shows i really had no reason to be overly agressive towards you nor had the intention to do it,  i  have only given you the threat because the guy on the lockpikcing the hellcat duty wasnt really cooperating in wanting to talk without him stopping to lockpick and you pointing a firearm in my face where i was having it lowered and tried to be as peacfull as possible.I reacted the way i saw appropriate towards you personally after you pointed the gun the 2nd time in my face more in an effort to discourage you from escalating it other than the opposite i had very little options myself as i am sure if i waited longer you would have lockpicked it and try to fly away or either shoot/knock me out if i touched your nca partner.

Now for the way you should have acted i dont really know how to give you an example but i was expecting something a bit more and with some context as to me hearing words like "threaten him again and see what happends" is very loose in terms of interpretation since i wasnt really looking for escalation (hence why i havent knocked him out as i could of for quite some time).

I dont mind me dieng its a game i just wish that the part before death would of consist of a bit more roleplay or a better counter initiation at least instead of (dont threaten... him ow you threten him *shoots me* withing less than 5 seconds), i have told you about a lot of this also in liason .

So what im getting is your upset because of the wording their really is much I could mean by say you know what will happen if you keep threatening when a gun is aim toward you a least from my point of view it mean shoots could possible be fired I guess different wording could of been used but I think it would still result in the same out come but I what I don't get is he is more than able to have a conversation while lockpicking a vehicle I understand  you don't want it to happen but to me I saw it as a threat because your telling him to stop doing something but due to past experience which shouldn't really affect this one but with police and Poseidon relationship it tends to happen but I still don't really see any other way that this could of turn out any different way but I think the only different thing I can see is my wording on the in my threat to you if you want we can do a have a chat about this with a staff member present  and chat about this mainly because I don't like typing because I'm shit at it so we can resolve  this  in anyway that the staff member dealing with it see fit that way we can make sure this doesn't happen again if you have a problem with it because I don't like dealing with reports am I sure you don't either  that way we can better both sides roleplay 

We had a chat in a liason with Meeloo ,talked about it and resolved it , put the report down.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back