What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [P] Carter - Other(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Jones

Your In-game name

[AAF] Jordan Jones

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[P] Carter

Date of the incident

06/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were in a gun fight with the Psychos and when I ran over to someone, Carter, he was being revived by some civilian. I told the Civ something like "Get away from him or you'll be shot" but by the time I pulled my gun out he was already revived.

Once Carter was revived he said something like "I'm surrendering myself , I'm surrendering myself to you." After he said that and I zipped tied him I was then shot at by a guy on top of Hospital. From there I ran inside the Hospital, so I wouldn't die. From inside the hospital I sent Carter a message using // saying "//You cant go into combat for 15 minutes" I did this just in case he didn't know the rule about reviving and then going into combat(Which is rule 5.4).

After I sent that message I heard him say something like "un-zip tie me" or something like that I'm not to sure.

From that point I run outside and up the stairs and I get startled by a civ I shoot towards him,about 2 shots, and then realise he had no weapon so I just told him to leave the area.
Whilst I was running back inside the hospital I was then shot at by someone, I assume it was Carter because of the area the shots were from, which was where Carter was revived from.

From then on out I was in a gun fight inside the hospital with Carter. The reason I know this is because I used the Y menu to check if it was him, I know I'm not meant to do that, but I was making sure it was him because he wasn't initiated on at all and he started shooting back at me. I do apologise for using the Y menu to gain information, but it was only to see if it was him.

After that we shot at each other missing a few shots, then he hit me for 60hp putting me down to 40. After that I ran towards the desk for safety. He then pushed me and I shot and killed him.

I said I'd like to speak to him in our TS channel, he did join but I couldn't join since I was still in the gun fight at the time. So I got [AAF] Adam and [AAF] Nathan to join and speak to him since they were in TS with me and they knew what had happened.

I also waited 10+ hours for him to get on TS, but I haven't seen him since.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks this has been resolved on team speak and both parties have agreed to drop the case. I thank Jordan Jones for his quick reply to us and solving it out. See you all around!! :) @Jordan Jones

Please mark as RESOLVED

We have just spoke to the person who reported it and things were cleared up , apologies etc... so I don't know why you have put this @Ziffy Just a reminder not to comment on ban reports if you are not involved in the situation?

@Jordan Jones can confirm that this was resolved today at 16:00

Last edited by a moderator:
@George-Harris yes me and Carter spoke on TS and we did resolve the issues, but many of the people who were involved would like to see some action taken towards the situation.

If I'm honest so do I, but what I will say is I don't want Carter banned but if possible to be warned.

The only reason I'd like for him to be warned and not banned is for the pure fact that he came and spoke to me in a politely and with respect.

I couldn't comment myself, because of some issues I was having. Thank you @George-Harris for commenting for me, I did ask him to do that so that "I" could reply in time. I'm sorry if that created some problems with rule 12.4 but there wouldn't have been any other way of replying in time.

Yes indeed the situation has been resolved. Thank you

I couldn't comment myself, because of some issues I was having. Thank you @George-Harris for commenting for me, I did ask him to do that so that "I" could reply in time. I'm sorry if that created some problems with rule 12.4 but there wouldn't have been any other way of replying in time.

Yes indeed the situation has been resolved. Thank you
Tell us on teamspeak next time so he doesn't get a warning point for it, also if its resolved then I will not ban off it but do take it as a warning and don't do it again please @Mister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back