What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [p] Niyorah and [p] Pvt LuvaN - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Montana

Your In-game name

TCK John Dillinger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[p] Niyorah and [p] Pvt LuvaN

Date of the incident

06/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Video explains it all really , they attempt to make some sort of initiation after getting out a heli which is fully spun up then proceed to say dont drive away are be shot , which is pretty much stop or die

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbf-olMkAdo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

otried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was I reported though the olny reason I killed you was because you killed a gang member and I was not the initiating person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be the one sorting this report on behalf of [p] Niyorah and [p] Pvt LuvaN.

First thing i would like to say, I was the person who initiated on you both in the Sport hatch, not the 2 people you have reported. I did tell you that on TS when you asked me to join.

The initiation came from a man on foot (Solid ground) to another man on foot (Yourself), so the spooled up heli isn't a problem.

You had definitely heard our initiation while the heli was spooling down, you can't expect us to hang around until the rotors stop spinning before we initiate, that wouldn't be logical.

Lacey clearly heard the initiation by saying to you "Ahhh he's initiated on me... Go go go."

Yourself, with 3 guns pointed at you, decide to turn your back to run for a car. Obviously knowing you wouldn't survive.

Did you value your life in that situation?

I would just like to point out that your video is sufficient evidence to show that our role play was on point and the lack of role play actually came from you two, responding to our initiation by fleeing.

I would really like to hope we can call this situation dealt with, but thats your call. I tried on TS

I am going to be the one sorting this report on behalf of [p] Niyorah and [p] Pvt LuvaN.

First thing i would like to say, I was the person who initiated on you both in the Sport hatch, not the 2 people you have reported. I did tell you that on TS when you asked me to join.

The initiation came from a man on foot (Solid ground) to another man on foot (Yourself), so the spooled up heli isn't a problem.

You had definitely heard our initiation while the heli was spooling down, you can't expect us to hang around until the rotors stop spinning before we initiate, that wouldn't be logical.

Lacey clearly heard the initiation by saying to you "Ahhh he's initiated on me... Go go go."

Yourself, with 3 guns pointed at you, decide to turn your back to run for a car. Obviously knowing you wouldn't survive.

I would just like to point out that your video is sufficient evidence to show that our role play was on point and the lack of role play actually came from you two, responding to our initiation by fleeing.

I would really like to hope we can call this situation dealt with, but thats your call. I tried on TS

Please let only the people who have been report sort this out. Only Niyorah, LuvaN John Dillinger are to comment from now on.

You initiated on me ? I dont think so and you think the spooled heli is not a problem are you serious . 

Three men with guns running at her she is going to presume someone is initiating this does not mean she heard it and you cant presume she heard it . 

Where in the rules do i have to value my life , That would come under fail roleplay just to correct you and this is what the report is about fail role play 

Your role play was on point was that a joke your roleplay was terrible there is so many things wrong with this . 

Just read it over again..... why would she say "he's initiated on me" not "Oh they running towards me with a gun they going to initiate"

Where in the rules do i have to value my life , That would come under fail roleplay just to correct you and this is what the report is about fail role play 
You were not valuing your life in the video deciding to run when people told you not to start driving off or the vehicle will be shot and you still decided to drive off when 3 weapons were pointed at you.......

You can still hear us initiate on both of you in YOUR video so the porblem is that you decided not to value your life and run from 3 men holding weapons and as Jusama said he was the one who initiated on you ... I do not even know why my name is being put up for fail roleplay

You were not valuing your life in the video deciding to run when people told you not to start driving off or the vehicle will be shot and you still decided to drive off when 3 weapons were pointed at you.......
Why are you making a point of this lol are you for real do you know the rules of the server i am more than entitled to drive out but this roleplay is the worst i have ever seen on the server it is stop or die and unacceptable . 

@Madmatt150 can you lock this please unless they have video they would like to upload as im done 

you said it your self :)

you said it your self that it will be considered as fail roleplay by not valuing your life in your own response

I don't even know why I am being reported for fail RP yet I was the person who shot you someone has already said that THEY were the one who initiated on you not me the only reason I killed you is because you killed a gang member 5m away from me and no I do not have my POV recording because I saw nothing wrong in the situation and thats why I did not decide to record the last few minutes of gameplay.

Sorry for the late reply.

okay let me start with saying, my intention wasn't too kill Lacey, my sight was on the back left tire, and when i popped that i stopped shooting (i  din't even notice i shot her until i was long dead) hence the reason i din't shot you when you where unholstering your weapon behind the little church.

But since i somehow managed to kill Lacey while aiming at the tire, i think it was justified, since Jusama was saying to Lacey to not get in the car, and me saying "Do not drive away, do not drive away, you will be shot" (granted you had started driving before i said you will be shot) but there's only so much one can initiate if someone is starting to flee in  a sports. 

It's fair to say we could have  just let you drive away, but our thinking was that we had initiated on you, and if we let you drive off, you could've just parked somewhere and sprayed us down.

i don't think it's fail RP, i even tried to tell you to put your hands up while you shot me (keep in mind i din't know i had killed anyone :(   ) 

but it was 4v1 when you got out of the car, you said nothing at all when you got out, you just took out your weapon and started shooting me. (But since i had just killed Lacey i think you can come out and spray me down without talking to me, which i think is fair tbh so i don't mind) but it was a 4v1 at that point, and fairly pointless to come out and try and shoot us. 

but we had initiated on you, and i do believe it's considered Fail RP to just drive away when you see 3 people on the ground 2 with weapons pointed at the car, telling you not get in the car / drive away.

Dont have one buddy but its clear these guys dont have one either and they did not initiate prior to this otherwise they would of stated that as their defence in this report 

Right after getting a second staff opinion regarding this report I've come to this conclusion. 

While watching the video we see 3 people jump out of the helicopter and they started Initiating on Lacy at 13 seconds, 3 armed men jump out pointing weapons at Lacey and you saying "Do not get in the vehicle" (Though that wasn't said right away, bit before was hard to hear due to TS). Around a second/2 after the armed guy's started talking Lacey say's "Ahh, they've Initiated". When watching this I looked as Lacey clearly heard them talking and took action to flee. 

I will say that the armed guy's could have done it better with the situation but with you driving off after they told Lacey not to was a split second choice. 

Overall I see no outright rule breaks, both side's could have done better.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back