What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Pabby McFugly? - 163 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDiaz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lewis Diaz

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Pabby McFugly? - 163

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1515

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, Not Roleplaying Injuries

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After being machete'd down by "Pabby" the other day, I proceeded to hunt him down to get revenge. I chased him on a bike for around 15 minutes all the way up North, and then across towards Stab City where we were able to disable his vehicle and then take him down. From there, we took his phone/radio and then moved him to another location underneath a bridge and close to water. The first strike came when the mentioned character was not RP'ing the injuries he had sustained, and then did not cooperate with us when we attempted to RP slitting his throat in order to stop him talking.
After this, I then told the guys to leave the area, to see if someone would happen to turn up and help Pabby out, which is exactly what happened as you can see in the clip. There is no way anyone else would have known of Pabby's location as not only did I chase him on my own for a long time, but we took his phone/radio and then moved him.Therefore this must have been metagamed in order for the 2nd person to know the exact location of Pabby - This same thing also happened about 20 minutes earlier, when Pabby again metagamed and told his friend my location when he was being pulled over by Police (and I was watching). I checked with the officer who was also involved, as Pabby was not seen radio'ing or texting anyone whilst being pulled over by Police so there was no way his friend would have known where I was.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZZjOwo3wUrIsY/d1337t4hK7Pw?invite=cr-MSx4SVMsNTM2MTIyMDUs - Proof of us dumping Pabby, and his friend metagaming his location
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZZhwAh_1eZplj/d1337NzQXEQb?invite=cr-MSxXbFUsNTM2MTIyMDUs - Proof of Pabby not RP'ing injuries, and sessionID
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Harbz

Who downed Pablo in this incident?

@Newkist- You are the player reported here, would you like to comment? I'd be interested to hear how your friend knew where you were, and why you weren't roleplaying your injuries?

No need for the above, upon further digging this player is a serial rule breaker clearly not here to roleplay.

He is currently already banned, however this will be added to his ban notes.

Conclusion

Char 78396 - G4.4 Permanent Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back