What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pablo Escobar, Peter Teles - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hololock

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Neil

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pablo Escobar, Peter Teles

Date of the incident

01/01/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2
Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I got dropped off to go talk to the chap at the outpost and was promptly shot towards with little to no RP and was then killed from behind even when posing no threat.
I asked him to come in TS he didn't seem to think there was a issue.
Later on he said what was shown in the screenshot

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W9XOmyUCg&feature=youtu.be http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=590199730

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello dear admins this is Pablo Escobar and i came here to defend my self from this reporting situation.

First of all i just want to say that i did not kill the person on this Topic so i think it´s not fair my name to be here, second i will talk by my name and by the name of Peter Teles.

1º The situation Happening was on the Rebel outpost, owned by my gang Improvegaming.

2º This man already know that we (My gang and I) were camping there... "...Yeah i know they are camping it, land but don´t land..." he said on the video... We were camping to possibly rob someone or just to protect our territory... IRL a person never would go to a place that he knows that can be robbed or killed by rebels.

3º This video as only 0:49 seconds, but, 3 or 4 minutes before , we had been envolved in a firefight with other gangs in the exactly same place, and when this gentleman arrived we were still fighting with some choppers on the zone near us (shots are not reconized on the sound of the video....)

4º From my point of view this man has rebel cloths with him, so i assumed that he is in a hostile zone, with friends in a chopper, dressed like a rebel, i could not assume that he does not represent any danger as he afirms on the report and on his video:  " was then killed from behind even when posing no threat."

5º From my point of view, i only can see an unarmed man, in a extremely rebel zone, facing a guy with a gun, and he didin´t even try to run away what is kind of strange, even if i told him to leave the area.

6º From his recording it seems that i´m not saying nothing at all, well what happen is if you see very close my Mic was open(as it says "speaking") and i was speaking directly to him. i belive this recording was edited/changed in some kind of way or he does not hear the people in game for problems of sound... he kept saying "hello", my orders was "Get out of here or you will be shot" i said this 3 times before i spent a full magazine to warn him, but even seeying the bullets he did not move position.

7º After Warn him by voice and by showing him that i had a gun and i could shoot, he decided as i said before to not move, since that is a rebel position, my gang member asked me if he should kill the person, and i said yes since he is not complying to the orders, the person that killed him was Peter Teles.

Finally i just want to say that we did everything correct, we give him a order by voice, we treathed him with force and he refused to comply, we killed him,and if we want to RDM he would be dead as soon as he put a step inside the area, but we follow the rules and we let him aproache us.  In my only opinion, if anyone here is breaking rules, it is this gentleman for the facts that I showed here, poor RP by entering in a middle of a firefight, like nothing is happening.

Thank you very much for your time admins, i will respond any questions from the admins only, and sorry for my english that can have some errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your name is here Pablo as very clearly the "guard rail" On the military HQ saved me from 30 rounds of MX

1 Irrelevant to who owns it

2 I was trying to negotiate/ talk to you up there, not everyone is hostile to get a feel for the situation but apparently that was not a option. Camping could mean "get out of here or die" or "your a hostage now" not "he is going to RDM me" Maybe if you could be taking a buyer fee ?? But instead I was shot with little to no warning.

3 We come from the airfield and were not involved, furthermore i said "Hello" and was unarmed, if a longer video is required I will upload it however its this length to save me time as my upload is rather bad.

4 I had no firearm and had one piece of camo gear, I could of been wearing "hobo" clothes and posed just as much of a threat.

5 Do I Run from officers with weapons ? Not everyone with a gun poses a threat to me. As I said maybe a RP reason I approached with a friendly manner and was immediately fired upon.

6 This point is just silly, its shortened not edited if the full Raw shadow play clip is required so be it, I just wanted to save some upload time.

7 You told me not to move, after you failing to hit me with 30 rounds I figured you either didn't hear me or it simply did not matter what I done I was going to be shot. Furthermore a simple "get out of here or die" would of given me sufficient warning that you were not willing to negotiate my chopper landing.

Response to your final point - You could of played this so many ways but instead you chose that way, only order I was given was don't move and I didn't until a whole 30 rounds of 6.5 were fired. Your lack of initiation is what makes this RDM and my distance is irrelevant in the compound or next to you. Hardly fail RP, not every man with a gun will kill you, I cant treat everyone as a active threat, it was not until you shot at me that you posed a threat to myself and at that point I was surprised by what I just saw ( you shooting at the railing on the military HQ ) and was killed shortly after.

All these "issues" and you wouldn't even oblige to join me in TS for 5 mins where I could of discussed with you the issues I had but instead we are doing it here.

I will Reply no further unless a admin requests so.

If you see well on the video i shooted on the rail on purpose, if i want to kill you i would just adjust my aim to your head...

2. What you are saying does not make sense, i´m not forced to accept your RP of a good boy just passing trough a rebel outpost and i do not have to accept your negociation, yes my RP was of a rebel defending his base, I was with a weapon you just had to accept, but instead you decided to not comply to a direct order to get out of the area or you would be shot and you got killed, simple, and after all you give me reason by saying this: - Camping could mean "get out of here or die" or "your a hostage now" not "he is going to RDM me"-. If you know that camping could mean terrible things why did you get inside? That is just bad RP, IRL you would never face a gang in their hideout...

3. There was an active firefight still when you and your friends arrived, and still, i did not want you to be around the base so i told you to leave, still simple to comply.

4. So i´m forced to know as well that you do not have a gun, makes pretty sense, i was protecting my own life by not trusting in you.

5. As i said multiple times before, there was an active firefight, that means that is a treath to your life, but you decided to go inside the shooting, well done.

6. I´m not talking about the time or not, i´m talking about the sound of the video, we can´t hear properly the things, i can´t even hear myself talking to you.... you better fix that for future recordings, or maybe you don´t want to fix it for your own benefict.

7. I told you to get out of the area or you would be shot, i think that was a quite good warning, to not talk about the mag that i spent on warning...

Also my final response to you: It was not you decision to transform that in a negociation, i denied the negociation, i just don´t understand why you are so salty about me killing you there, you did not comply to an order that is all. You do not decide, how i defend myself against strangers, and if i accept or not negociations, i made my choice, you made your choice but in the end of the day, i was the one with the gun not you.

Like a friend on this community one day said, stop playing to ban people, start playing to enjoy it.

Small observation: If you pay some atention to the video, i was shooting just above your shoulder a quite distance to the left of your body even if there was no rail there i would not even touch you, then you moved a little bit to the position where i was shooting, and i finished my mags in other different place that not your body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

You're saying something and fully unload a firearm at the same time him, he did not have enough time to comply even if he heard what you said. Outposts are not red zones, and RP still must be used here.

Name:pablo Escobar

Steam ID:76561198031383742

GUID:d386b9d440ba8d032e3d8b34f18d3d15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back