What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Panda Reiti and OG Reiss - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Your In-game name

PC Pupss [KV208]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Panda Reiti and OG Reiss

Date of the incident

10/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically, we arrive to Agios and there is a lot of rebels trying to rob civilians diamons. Police is on scene and we do our best to stop them from robbing them, they leave the area but come back a few times and keep on trying to rob them, in the end we all though they left but Panda Reiti comes along alone and pulls out his gun in the middle of multiple officers that were on scene.

Now this is not really the first time that happens something similar to this with this gang and to be honest just feels a bit baity the hole situation.

I did not attempt on resolving anything because i get into a lot of shit situations with this same gang, not saying every person in there are up to do this kinda of stuff but there is a lot of members that dont really give a shit about roleplay and are there more for the gunfights and iam just done trying to resolve situations with most of them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanyLongRabbitSeemsGood - just a clip of the part that bodered me the most

you can see the hole situation here from 01:10:00

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you call this baiting yet you come up to 5 rebels that are robbing diamonds and we tell you we don't want any trouble and we want you to leave and i then threaten you and you say and i QUOTE "if you touch me all the cops in the area will shoot you down" you knew what was happening, were not going to bend over and let cops try walk over us, we are a big gang and we wont just leave if we believe we can take a situation simple as that. we wasn't baiting we was fighting to steal and take the trucks so it wasn't baiting for the sake of a gunfight we had a goal at the end of it which was to get the diamond trucks 

And lets be honest pups we all know what you and some others think of og from when you shit talk us on your stream so its no surprise you come up with this report 

So you call this baiting yet you come up to 5 rebels that are robbing diamonds and we tell you we don't want any trouble and we want you to leave and i then threaten you and you say and i QUOTE "if you touch me all the cops in the area will shoot you down" you knew what was happening, were not going to bend over and let cops try walk over us, we are a big gang and we wont just leave if we believe we can take a situation simple as that. we wasn't baiting we was fighting to steal and take the trucks so it wasn't baiting for the sake of a gunfight we had a goal at the end of it which was to get the diamond trucks 
Yes you were there to rob the trucks on the first place I believe that and I did say that if you touch me you would be shot down, although I’ve only said that because you said you would knock me out which we all know what that goes for, I don’t really have a problem on that part though it’s mainly on the final one, when you just leave the area setup, 1 from you show up and just casually takes his weapon in the middle of a shit load of police to get a reaction from.

And lets be honest pups we all know what you and some others think of og from when you shit talk us on your stream so its no surprise you come up with this report 
Show me 1 moment of me shit talking OG in my streams, you won’t find 1 because I don’t do it ^^

Just because other people do that doesn’t mean I do it so don’t through shit accusations

Yes you were there to rob the trucks on the first place I believe that and I did say that if you touch me you would be shot down, although I’ve only said that because you said you would knock me out which we all know what that goes for, I don’t really have a problem on that part though it’s mainly on the final one, when you just leave the area setup, 1 from you show up and just casually takes his weapon in the middle of a shit load of police to get a reaction from.

Show me 1 moment of me shit talking OG in my streams, you won’t find 1 because I don’t do it ^^

Just because other people do that doesn’t mean I do it so don’t through shit accusations
https://gyazo.com/6a217ee1d51fe011743a7da6b7436f1b 

We both knew what was going to happen we was going to fight for the trucks and when reiti goes down to try initiate hes constantly spoken over and cant even get a bloody word in, rule states that its baiting for the sake of a gunfight and we was aiming to steal the trucks that was already there and the ones that was coming in so i dont really see an issue, sure reiti could of made it better but when he tries to speak hes spoken over so he said what he needed to say to cover his ass before you even attempt to taze him so basically he did what you did when i told you to leave, so if that bit bothered you so much why do you feel its ok for you to do it but not reiti? 

just seems you lot really dont want OG around and will do and find ANYTHING to report us over anything

Thats just my POV anyway, admins if you need me let me know!

We both knew what was going to happen we was going to fight for the trucks and when reiti goes down to try initiate hes constantly spoken over and cant even get a bloody word in, rule states that its baiting for the sake of a gunfight and we was aiming to steal the trucks that was already there and the ones that was coming in so i dont really see an issue, sure reiti could of made it better but when he tries to speak hes spoken over so he said what he needed to say to cover his ass before you even attempt to taze him so basically he did what you did when i told you to leave, so if that bit bothered you so much why do you feel its ok for you to do it but not reiti? 
The difference is Reiti when he went in there he didn’t even try to say what he was going to do, it seems that he just went it there to provoke a reaction which he did. If the hole thing was to rob the trucks you could’ve done it before when at least 3 or 4 of you actually were there and trying to rob it not when all of you left and out of nowhere 1 person shows up and pulls out his gun instantly directing him self to the police and also not even attempting to say anything but initiating.

just seems you lot really dont want OG around and will do and find ANYTHING to report us over anything
If I was trying to find anything to report OG I would already put up at least 4 or 5 reports on you guys.

Also how can you blame people that don’t want you here? A lot of you guys don’t give a shit about roleplaying anymore and a lot of people just are done with your bullshit.

Reiti was sent in, with the intention of removing yourselves from the situation one way or another because we wanted those trucks. So yes, we set up for the tactical advantage. If you'd allowed Reiit to speak instead of jumping at the chance to send 50,000 volts up someones spine you'd have gotten a lot more out of him.

can an admin lock this please until this is dealt with? going round in circles for no reason

Reiti was sent in, with the intention of removing yourselves from the situation one way or another because we wanted those trucks. So yes, we set up for the tactical advantage. If you'd allowed Reiit to speak instead of jumping at the chance to send 50,000 volts up someones spine you'd have gotten a lot more out of him.
If you say so

can an admin lock this please until this is dealt with? going round in circles for no reason
Agreed

After watching the footage provided i have came to the conclusion that this was not a case of baiting.

OG had one thing in mind and that was to acquire and keep the trucks even if it meant having to fight for them. The police also had the exact same thing in mind.

Threats were made from both yourself and the police force towards OG and likewise from OG to the police.

This was unfortunately one of those many situation's that turned sour when both parties involved wanted the same thing and were to stubborn to give in and leave which resulted in a fight between the 2 factions.

Report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back