What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Papa Smurf, JohnnyMac, Zyn, Ninex - Other (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Your In-game name

LCpl. Slawek [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Papa Smurf, JohnnyMac, Zyn, Ninex

Date of the incident

03/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I died at weed pro so i respawned at UNMC main base to re-gear, when i got my clothing and my guns i saw a heli coming in, i turned towards it and pulled my gun out. Then 4 guys jump out of the heli, try talking to me and then they take me hostage in UNMC main base. I felt like they broke rule 9.3.1 so i went to staff and 2 staff members agreed with me. I didn't try to resolve because in my opinion it was a clear rule break and they were well aware of it. If it is needed i can upload footage from before this vid and after it. In the vid you can't hears my voice cuz my shadowplay is too retarded to record it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Z9GSNxjdLAI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, I was at the scene when we took this UNMC hostage and we now see were we messed up but at the time we didn't really know/ understood the rule properley. We heard that to raid the UNMC base we had to get permission of a Staff Member which we knew, but we thought that robbing/ tacking hostage didn't count as raiding. Now looking closer at the rule and speaking to some high UNMC members we now know what we did wrong. Also we understand that Slawek was unhappy with what was going on but he was not valuing his life when he was in zipties and we were giving him orders with multiple guns to his head. Futhermore after the situation we didnt hear from Slawek at all and we would have been happy to give everything back that we stole as we patted him down. I think that Slawek could have at least tried to explain to us what we had done wrong. So personally I don't feel that there is a need for us to be banned as at the time of the incident we don't understand the rule fully but now by looking into the rule in great detail and by speaking to higher ups in the UNMC we understand the rule fully and can assure this will never happen again.Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so more or less instantly Slawek jumped into the join for support channel why we were flying the helicopter to a different location. By the time we had arrived at the location Slawek had spoke with the Staff. Our intention was to land and take his gear as he obviously had valuable items on him. At no point when we was stripping him of his gear did he confirm that what we had done was breaking the rules (Accept from at the beginning where he had not spoke to report and he was using // but you clearly heard Ninex say "We are not raiding the base" referencing our misunderstanding of the rule in place). If we had known we would of allowed Slawek to take his gear back and we would of flew him back to his original location. In my opinion Slawek made no effort to resolve this situation. I see that at the beginning Slawek used // to tell us it was rule breaking. It was clear we was unaware of what was mean't by attacking and I personally apologize. In my opinion this report is unnecessary and was just a misunderstanding of the rules. I'm not sure if Slawek has a grudge against some of the members involved but I do believe it may of influenced his decision to make this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

If you have any more evidence then please post it on this thread and once all of the evidence has being uploaded then I will review it all and post with a conclusion.

Thank You.

Hello,

After reviewing all of the evidence provided I have come to the following conclusions. 

So, I have watched the video a couple of times and it is clear that this is not an attack on the UNMC base. They are in UNMC lands and they are just taking a UNMC soldier hostage. This is quite clearly not a full blown attack on the UNMC. But please keep in the mind that as per our rules if you would like to attack the UNMC base then please make sure that you get a Staff members permission before doing so. I will post the rule here for reference - (9.3.1) Attacking the UNMC Bases - You may attack the UNMC bases, however this must be authorised by a member of staff or UNMC command member at the time.

Now, it seems from the video that you where also AFK so it is sort of your own fault that you got yourself taken hostage, if you do need to go AFK then you need to log of the server if it is more that 5 minutes as per our server rule which I will also post here for reference - (2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server.

So with all that being said, there was no server rule break here as this was just some rebels in the UNMC land taken a member hostage and there intentions was not to launch a full on attack on the UNMC base, so therefore no breech in the rules. 

With that being said, this report will be rejected based on those finding.

Report Rejected. 

Hello,

This report has been brought to our attention to review the decisions and outcome of this report. 

Due to recent event's it seem's that people haven taken the decision on this report into their knowledge, but sadly have been misinformed. We have spoken to @DI Kieran Rhead regarding the outcome and the reasons as to why he rejected the report. After a discussion with the staff team Kieran realises he made the call to reject the report due to his opinion regarding rule "(9.3.1)" 

The discussion within the Staff Team came to the conclusion that the event's in this report was in fact an attack on the UNMC Base. You are actively entering their base without Staff Permission with guns out taking their members. 

We respect the decision made by @DI Kieran Rhead and his opinion regarding the rule, however he is now informed about the context of the rule "(9.3.1)"  

I am not here to overrule the decision but to inform people and make them aware of the rule and it's context.

The guys involved was also misunderstood the rule and therefore won't be punished just updated with knowledge of the rule.

Regards,

Staff Leads. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back