What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PAR. Dex Rogers - VDM(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrton

Head Psychologist Office, Kavala Hospital
Your In-game name

Ayrton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PAR. Dex Rogers

Date of the incident

06/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on a NHS patrol with my PAR and STU, and we were traveling from agios to Kavala, when we see an NHS orca take off and then steer directly towards Kavala Green zone. At first we though this might be a mistake, but we found out he is not on teamspeak as well.

At first we though that we (NHS command) though that it would a mistake as he lost connection towards then end, but when you look at the video he clearly points the nose downwards and tilts to the right. This is up to debate, but it looks like he DID have control over the helicopter then. Besides, he got kicked off about 40 seconds after the crash.

He has been suspended from the NHS as a result. I have also spoken to Tampax about this, who said that the video can be shorter (then 5 minutes), as long as it shows the VDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VyZqMW1A4c&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like vdm to me so a ban has been issued.

Rule - (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

e30148fe7fe8090d85203e12876a3219.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back