What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Paul Ross - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

PC Cool [8486]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Paul Ross

Date of the incident

05/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was chasing Paul Ross. He does a clean and clear VDM. Texted him on teamspeak but he never replied and disconnected.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRe11pAL60&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Damnnnnn,

I remember this from yesterday. Me and my mate were comming back from scouting out the diamond seller and were gonna park into the garage thats next to the main Agios garage, to help one of our gang members sell. We were chatting and telling jokes and I had my earplugs in, so I had no clue that I was being chased by anyone, so i never bothered to look behind me. To be honest I don't remember doing such a big turn to the left to get into the garage, but it was done to get into the garage smoother, without any final corrections having to be made, since the SUVs turning ain't that great.

My friend who was in the car with me was as suprised as I was when this happened. You can see it in the video when he jumps out the car and walks towards you and asks "what the f*ck just happened", because we tought that you guys were speeding and crashed into the back of our car when we were pulling into the garage. I had no idea that you were even there and had no intention of VDMing anyone. I didn't think much of the situation after it happened because it looked to me like a normal everyday car crash.

And about the teamspeak msging. I don't look at teamspeak msges because it requires me to tab out of the game to see it and risk crashing arma. If you wrote anything in direct chat about comming to liason or having a chat about it, I'd gladly show up. People usualy msg in TS to send memes and funny videos that they found, so the TS msg "beeping" means random stuff that I don't risk crashing arma to check out.
I don't know what you mean by "disconnected" because I was online for 24 more minutes after this happened and never saw anything in OOC or anywhere else asking for a talk.

And about the teamspeak msging. I don't look at teamspeak msges because it requires me to tab out of the game to see it and risk crashing arma. If you wrote anything in direct chat about comming to liason or having a chat about it, I'd gladly show up. People usualy msg in TS to send memes and funny videos that they found, so the TS msg "beeping" means random stuff that I don't risk crashing arma to check out.
I don't know what you mean by "disconnected" because I was online for 24 more minutes after this happened and never saw anything in OOC or anywhere else asking for a talk.
I texted you on teamspeak but you never replied and then disconnected.

Damnnnnn,

I remember this from yesterday. Me and my mate were comming back from scouting out the diamond seller and were gonna park into the garage thats next to the main Agios garage, to help one of our gang members sell. We were chatting and telling jokes and I had my earplugs in, so I had no clue that I was being chased by anyone, so i never bothered to look behind me. To be honest I don't remember doing such a big turn to the left to get into the garage, but it was done to get into the garage smoother, without any final corrections having to be made, since the SUVs turning ain't that great.

My friend who was in the car with me was as suprised as I was when this happened. You can see it in the video when he jumps out the car and walks towards you and asks "what the f*ck just happened", because we tought that you guys were speeding and crashed into the back of our car when we were pulling into the garage. I had no idea that you were even there and had no intention of VDMing anyone. I didn't think much of the situation after it happened because it looked to me like a normal everyday car crash.
With the speed that we were going doing a left turn like that in order to get to the garage doesnt make any sense. You are also going left very early if you planning to simply turn into the garage. I simply dont believe you I am afraid. The only way I would believe you would be with your POV where you dont see my car at all. Given the fact that I went past you in agios and then turned around with my sirens on makes it very hard for me to believe that you werent aware we were chasing you. 

Either way I have said whats needed to be said. I will leave it to staff now. I can upload a longer video if needed to, but this should cover enough. 

If you look at the video again you will see, that the turn to left and then hard right was not too early, since my goal was to pull into the garage that is next to the main Agios garage, so I wouldn't block the spawning area, as I stated in my 1st response:

---> "and were gonna park into the garage thats next to the main Agios garage, to help one of our gang members sell. " <---

I was going at low speed, not breaking any traffic laws and I was pretty sure that I haven't done anything illegal since the last time I got arrested, so I paid no attention to you flying by in your hatchback. I had my earplugs in and was making jokes with my friend, so I couldn't hear your sirens.

I don't have a recording of the accident, since it looked like a normal car crash, where somebody mistakenly crashes into you while you're turning into the garage because of speeding.

I was the passenger in the car, if you had passed us a note we both would’ve seen it and would have joined a room straight away or you could have said to us to check our radio message before you bleed out as soon as you could.  We had no clue about you chasing us. So we just assumed you were coming down the road very fast, as my friend previously stated. Also you forgot to mention when I offered to drive you both to the hospital and call the medics but you refused such help.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Video from start of chase:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shows you doing a drift ending up in my lane resulting in my pulling both brakes and ending up in your lane. There is no way you did not see my police car. You can clearly see that you turn furter right to put distance to my car. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't saying that I didn't see your car when it came down the road, Im saying that I didn't see you turn around and start following us to initiate a traffic stop. From the video it's visible,  that I turned left onto the main road, which you were speeding down at over 200km/h and I even went off-road just to avoid a crash. I tought you were responding to a situation somewhere else and were in a rush, so I didnt look back, since none of us crashed.

With the video Cool provided there is not enough to judge if this was indeed a VDM or just a accident by Pikicar. 

But i due say Pikicar you should take a look behind you before you make a turn out on the road like you did there. 

Report Rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back