What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Andrew [9334] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eemil

Banned
Your In-game name

Eemil Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Andrew [9334]

Date of the incident

12/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Gunfight with cops and Andrew decided to DPI and then break roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I really can't take you serious to think that's dping... The breaking rp part yeah i fucked up it's been a long day posiedon have been going around abusing the fuck out of the decamp script and making it very unfair/fun for anybody else on the server. You said i'm the salty one but you jump straight into reports you could have mssaged me and i would've told you that i wasn't even dping.

Cheers for claiming you wasn't dping but the video says otherwise. You are all over the place doing 360s with your mouse..

And you raging dead on the floor breaking rp, I don't even know what to comment on that... just no need mate and what you said is not an excuse to break rp and act like that.

I wasn't dping I mean we're having a fight at RBA with the server fully maxed out... It could possibly be desync given the server is maxed out. I will admit yeah i was moving side to side a little bit as everybody does to doge bullets but in no world was i dping. Yeah there was no need for me to break rp and i take full responsibility for it and for that which i apologise if I hurt your little snowflake heart. I will accept the full consequences of my actions for the breaking rp but none of that at all was intentional especially the *dpi* part

Must say i does look like DPI from Eemil video. 

But i'm gonna give you a chance not to do anything related like that again otherwise you will find yourself banned for exploiting.

But going out character like you did will get you banned. 

Action taken rule 3.1 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back