What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - PC Boab [6699] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Simon Ross Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Boab [6699]

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1915

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I found some police prowlers who were messing around in our lands causing issues, and then followed them out through to Airport. When I spoke to them Boab gave an initation of sorts and then ripped me straight out of my vehicle as soon as I got in. The police today have been completely taking the piss today, and in my half assed attempt to ask what he thought he was doing got nowhere and he shut the messages

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://imgur.com/9ggdXWw

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, there is liaisons for a reason Simon yet I would still expect you to be more aware of what is going on around you. First of all this video is extremely short and lacks context as well as the full situation. Now you did message me, however your use of language wasn't very nice as well as this you did not ask to speak to me about it.

To put a bit of context into this report, Poseidon and Police had a gunfight in Poseidon Lands, the police were on their way out of the lands and were followed by Poseidon as clearly shown in the video. Now after I had fled I was in a liaison with a member of Poseidon called David Gaming, whilst in liaison it was brought to my attention by Chris M that we were being chased so I managed to leave the liaison a bit early, upon rejoining the channel I find out that Poseidon had just killed TommyJ where we were moments before without anything being stated to him, in my eyes this meant that the gunfight had continued and that you guys had brought it further towards the airport. I then proceeded to stop at which point you also stopped, I fully believed you were about to shoot me as we were in a gunfight but you accidently started to heal up, at which point I chose not to kill you as essentially you are defenseless in this animation. I took it upon myself to give you this chance to surrender yourself during the gunfight at which you denied to surrender and attempted to drive off.

Some self-explanatory time stamps:

0:38 'If I catch them between here and the border i'll just shoot them'

1:44 'I think they are going to shoot me to be honest'

2:32 *Akula kills TommyJ

0:38 'If I catch them between here and the border i'll just shoot them'
Yes, because at that time tigerforce still had eyes on them, and lost it around blood diamond dump, and I meant to say between him and the border. As I did come across you signficantly later, I did NOT shoot at you and instead followed.

1:44 'I think they are going to shoot me to be honest'
This is due to the fact that you guys have been doing bullshit things the entire restart, so I wouldn't be surprised by this happening .

2:32 *Akula kills TommyJ
Yes, at the South Checkpoint. This was 2km and a completely different scenario. Yes you can kill within a reasonable area, however where I was is not anything like a reasonable area

It's not a different 'scenario' it's all the same 'scenario'  Poseidon are chasing us out of the lands because we had a gunfight and we tried to leave yet you guys kept it going. Also stop using:

The police today have been completely taking the piss today
you guys have been doing bullshit things the entire restart
as an excuse, I had been on the server for not even an hour.

It's not a different 'scenario' it's all the same 'scenario
Clearly it isn't. What happens 2km away is not affecting the scenario here. If it was a big gunfight or something then maybe so if you had people set up around Uranium Refinary or something like that but you didn't, it was simply a fight which was quite the distance away. You were speaking, and we would have shot each other if we were going to call it a fight from Tommy, but clearly we didn't because we both got out and didn't shoot each other.

Judging by what I've seen, both factions were in a gunfight originating somewhere on the Poseidon side of South Checkpoint. The gunfight has gone on a little and the police have driven back onto their side for whatever reason. You've followed these officers from around South Checkpoint with the intention of getting them to surrender as you've said yourself towards the end of your video. Just before this one of your faction members has tailed another police vehicle, and informed you that he's killed a police officer not too far away. Pretty sure Tigerforce(?) even says something along the lines of "we've got our revenge here" which suggests to me that your only aim was to go on a witchhunt after losing a fight? 

You've been told to place your hands on your head, after having patronized both officers in front of you by asking them to surrender. You then decide to sarcastically say "no sir" in response and casually drive into one of the two officers in an attempt to escape.

I think challenging the officers alone was a mistake on your behalf, let alone attempting to evade them with two firearms pointed at you. Especially since combat between the two factions had started just recently. 

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back