What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - PC boab, - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try to upload a longer video soon. And i don't see how 2.7 can be used when there is already an active gunfight between both factions in progress. (sorry if i did not make this clear)

I didn't try to shoot you out and you know that. YOU decamped and started shooting at me and we traded.
Didn't sound like an Active gunfight until you decided to decamp and shoot at Alex? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't sound like an Active gunfight until you decided to decamp and shoot at Alex?
Now it just seems like you are trying to claim anything you can here we both know this was an active gunfight because both Dexter and someone else in a sporty shot at us. (I will prove that fact later)

Now it just seems like you are trying to claim anything you can here we both know this was an active gunfight because both Dexter and someone else in a sporty shot at us. (I will prove that fact later)
If that's the case fair enough however your current video doesn't show that and that's all I have to go off since I didn't shadowplay anything as it was not requested at the time when this happened. 

And i don't see what the issue is with the timing of the report. It is within the 21 hours and the first thing i thought of when i got home was not to sit down and put up a report.
Going back to this though, its not about the time limit its just about the fact you coincidently put 2 reports up at the same time with the report being around 18-20 hours apart it just doesn't make logical sense why you would post this report before the report on Boab.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, we will until the video has been uploaded. For future reference please check out the report a player guide > https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player as it does state that you need a 2-3 minute video of what happens before the initial rule break.
Here is the longer clip showing that they are considering it an active gunfight (by the sporty shooting at us), the aftermath where Alex shoots at the same time as me (even though he claims i was already shooting him) and Jamie claiming it might not have been one of them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looking at the second video there is nothing there that changes my mind on the situation. Vehicles speeding in darkness and collide and based on how the prowler looks it's actually in the air so the driver most likely has no control at that point. There is also no proof on who was driving so unfortunately there is nothing to go. However police offices that was there please be more careful with your driving in future chases.

As for you @tertiary page you have just been and shot and you constantly asking who was driving the prowler, obviously your intentions was to ask who drove into you, however please either wait until the situation is over or use // to ask the question. Remember you have been injured and you most roleplay that you are actually injured.

Denied

*it's important to be aware that every situation is different, Admins will look at these situation's on a case by case basis*

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back