What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - pc bosh [9300] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I took him back to PD thinking he would come back, When i get to PD he isnt responding still. I put my car away, and he still isnt responding. I do not have enough  time to take him to Prison as the restart was near. So i decided to put him at the end of the pier and we would stay around to see if he would come back so we can ticket him. Whilst i was talking in teamspeak i was doing wheelspins as something to do while the time passed until server restart. I then looked away to read a message i got on discord and the car shot forwards and knocked him into the water. 
I instantly got out to look into the water to see if we could see him and we couldnt. then we went abit further in the water and found him. By this time he would have been half way through drowning. When i asked about the water (Inwhich i didnt know alot about so was asking an MPU officer about) he said i could get in and out before i died. However by this time he had drowned. 

I then said to Arbaaz that i would message him after the restart and notify him that it was an accident and give him some comp (Even tho he had no gear) 
Regardless to this report.. what would you have ticketed me for? I broke no laws unless parking in a garage is a violation.. you need to be retrainned mate because you're scrambled... if i declined your ticket I wouldve been knicked becasue you'd already decided I was guilty. Just more evidence of incompetance really.

Regardless to this report.. what would you have ticketed me for? I broke no laws unless parking in a garage is a violation.. you need to be retrainned mate because you're scrambled... if i declined your ticket I wouldve been knicked becasue you'd already decided I was guilty. Just more evidence of incompetance really.
So if you want to report me for my Bad policing skills then maybe you should take it up in a PCC not a player report

I will do after this report mate, but you broke rules, not just policing laws. Thanks for informing me on the fact I can do that :).

At the end of the day... I am trying to resolve this, even if we had a chat in teamspeak with Nuclear being as it was a genuine accident. However the feeling im getting from you is that yuou just want me banned, Which everything you have said is pointing to that. With you sitting there going "(I couldnt resolve as the server immediately restarted and he didnt come back on)"  and then you later say "You can't resolve it.. what you did requires punishment.. " Why are you being so contradictive? Also Just to inform you. You can either do a player report OR PCC you cant do both

Your attempt are resolving this was offering me 300k.. a pay out to drop this blatant display of you breaking the servers rule. It isn't my fault that comp of $10k which is what it should be (you cant offer me 300k.. comp is for my loadout and losses). You violated a new player in the community abusing your power. I'll proceed with this player report then instead of the PCC. I'm not contradicting myself at all, you cannot resolve this with money, if the admin sees fit that you deserve punishment in form of a ban then so be it, next time you won't break the rules... it's simple no? 

You've said multiple times that you've done nothing wrong, so why are you trying to resolve this with money? Why if you're innocent would you part with 300,000?? You think you're innocent, I think you're guilty.. let's just leave it to the admins

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I think this back & forth needs to be stopped at this point, you guys are just repeating yourself. He doesn't have to resolve it if he doesn't want to, it is completely up to him what he does. Now there's no more need for any more replies, unless it is to provide more evidence or something that has yet not been mentioned and is worth bringing up. I will deal with this after the report has been up for 24h.

You can either do a player report OR PCC you cant do both
Also you can absolutely do both if you feel its needed, heres the link https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

@KianMoran

Alright, I will go and deal with this report now, thank you for your report @KianMoranand exposing these actions to the light.

@B0sh I don't know what got into you here, but just because people are telling you stuff, doesn't mean you have any sort of right to act on it (if its a rulebreak). What you should do is contact staff via the ingame dispatch system or via teamspeak, not inact vigilante justice or in this case be a corrupt cop (seperate issue out of this report but I'm sure your command will happily deal with you within PCC).

You have been very reckless in regard to the rules within this video, you initiate on the guy once you pull him out (which you did not RP at all), you act upon your initiation within 2-3 seconds( being generous) which if the guy was there would barely be enough time to comply and you dont RP the restraining in cuffs either.

You then drop him in the car drive him into Kavala PD to the place where MPU get their boats out, line him up like a bowling pin and line a car up behind him, yes that's most likely what happend since I don't believe your "story" about you doing wheelspins behind him ,theres audio in the video provided that suggests that wasn't the case. You then VDM him into the water and he dies as a result due to the fact that you get bugged if you are vdmed into the water and the fact he was afk which you knew, by being the reason he died and the fact that you are police officer and you made no attempt to save him you effectively executed him. Overall a massive dick move especially considering we have the "New" nametag on new people for a reason. That reason being we don't want people to be like this to them and ruin their experience and push them away from the server.

Now as for you @KianMoranI understand why you went afk and stuff, but please do not go afk for such prolonged time on our servers, we have a popular server and many people want to get in, so if you know you will be a while please have the decency to log off until you come back.

ACTION TAKEN

KianMoran you will recieve a warning for A1.10 Idling

Bosh you will be recieving a 2 day ban for these rules:

• A1.2 (not proving him enough time to comply to your request before tazing, I know he was afk but that really does not matter),
  • A1.1 for VDM
  • A9.8 Police is not allowed to execute people, I believe that what you did was intentional and would fall under this as you have VDM'ed him into the water and made zero attempt to try and save him.

I also do not want to see anymore of this kind of behaviour from you Bosh, it just looked like you tried to take full advantage of the situation due to the fact he was afk and get some enjoyment out of it by ruining someone elses experience because you probably thought you will get away with it due to him being new. You are a cop a whitelisted faction member you should be setting an example for roleplay and behaviour whenever you play, you showed yourself in bad light in this video with what you did and with it you also tainted the Police image, I seriously hope you improve going forward.Also pulling someone out of a car or restraining them needs to be roleplayed.

As for you Kian hopefully this bad experience does not deter you from playing our server and thank you again from bringing it to our attention.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back