What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - PC Connor Connards - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ares Hale

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Connor Connards

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1730

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: PC Connor Connards was in pursuit of myself from Vinewood's hills after reports of drug dealing in the area. Ares Hale then drove away from the area on which PC Connor Connards followed him. The pursuit ended behind some buildings in a alleyway on Vinewood's Blve. As seen in the video. Ares Hale crashed and then ran towards a ladder and jumped. In the video you can see him radioing people to collect him and then trying to go back to get his vehicle. upon doing so you can clearly so no Tow Truck/ Machinic around to collect the bike. As seen by the phone that the vehicle was impounded by PC Connor Connards. Ares went back to find that the bike was gone and no tow truck in sit. I believe that PC Connor Connards used the BOB action to his own advantage. In another video he admitted to using the BOB method to impound the vehicle but said he was having head issues and needed to deassign so he believes that gives him the power to BOB a vehicle.

Im more then happy to show the other video of the interview which also C/Inspector Avon Solar was their as well and said that an officer can use the BOB method/ Police Mechanic to their own discretion. Which i believe is wrong and the BOB Method. Police Machinic is only allowed to be used for 3 reasons. One - if the vehicle is a truck of anything bigger that can not fit on a Machinic truck, Two - If told to by a senior officer or Three - IF the vehicle blocking an road or entrance.

I can show the interview video if need to show for evidence

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BogESMf0MARik/d1337IVvNLqk?invite=cr-MSxnTE0sOTQwMDIyNTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello mate, I am the officer in question.

As I said to you I had to deassign from that situation. I had to explain to you in-game that I was deassigning and had issues and I hoped you’d make the reference that I need to restart my game and hopefully clear up the lag I was experiencing in the pursuit. I impounded the bike under ‘Evidence of a Crime’ because you had FTS and drove dangerously. I had seen you ran away and after a search of the buildings around and ground level too, I declared it as a loss because I didn’t see you get picked up or anything. 

As I was leaving, your friends came up and RDM’d me by kicking me off my bike with no prior RP which forced me into a scenario I couldn’t leave. Luckily, nothing really happened (I.e. a pursuit) so my FiveM was fine in that situation.

I believe this is an entirely RP issue instead of OOC because I used Bob to impound it as I needed to leave the area and restart my game. In that bit, I used my officer discretion as I didn’t have the time to wait for a mechanic at the place and no double crew units that were available were in the general vicinity of the place to transport the bike down. Furthermore, it was smoking and deemed as an unroadworthy vehicle within RP. 

In my eyes, you won that scenario as you successfully made off without me being able to catch you. I had no leads to go off apart from your bike but even then it’s difficult. I then, from a police perspective, just saw this as another drug dealer that’s been doing some sketchy shit by jumping off high buildings to get away from cops, so I just took it as a loss and moved on. Your intention was to get away, which you succeeded in, even if it meant jumping off 60ft+ off a building without checking before (then no attempt at roleplaying injuries or anything). 

At the end of the day, I think the Bob feature is there to use at the officers discretion. I don’t know where you heard that senior officers need to authorise it but I’ve never been told, nor heard anyone talk about that. As explained earlier, I needed to restart my game which meant me leaving the area so i wouldn’t be involved in any major RP scenario which didn’t allow me to leave.

@BluefortAround in TS for a chat by any chance? Never tried to contact me OOC and resolve it, even though you ticked it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for replying back to this issue. Here is the rules when using the impound method

image.png

image.png

@BluefortI’ll ask again. Are you wanting to try and resolve this in TS? Unsure if you missed the message, but you didn’t try to contact me in OOC at any point. 

No response from Bluefort, so I will continue with the report

I've reviewed the footage and read the replies, in regards to bob'ing a car. I have used this many times as Police Officer when given permission. I have also used it accidentally without permission and I had SI (At the Time) Greenhalgh ripping my head off for it. Yes, it is a police rule but in this certain case - @richarddiasyou left Ares Hale 0 opportunity to hi-jack the tow truck driver whom is taking his bike away on a Tow Truck and just made his bike magically disappear for 4 hours and 30k to remove it from the impound. You don't even need to be there when the Tow Truck arrives to collect the vehicle as it sends the mechanics an automated dispatch, you could've waited or went back to MRPD and restarted your game, either or and the Tow Truck man would've came and took it, whether or not Ares and his cronies would've been able to steal it back from the mechanic, that in itself is a different story. - "No matter the roleplay, you win."

Action: Warning

CharID: 52043

Rules: G1.5

Moving onto the next part of the report which I noticed whilst watching your video @Bluefort, you ran onto the rooftop and right off the edge, whether you knew that was the edge of the building and that you'd fall off from quite a considerable height, it was quite a massive height to drop from and not even slightly roleplay your injuries. Remember this is a roleplay server, I do understand that the adrenaline might've kicked in and all you wanted to do was leave the area and get away from the cop so that he wouldn't arrest you for the crimes you committed but there are server rules here and here for a reason.

Action: Warning

CharID: 76791

Rules: C1.7

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back