What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Gray, SGT BrandonPigeon - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Incorrect, at no point was I actual able to shoot due to lack of roleplay and no actual threat of life. I was pulling it out to have an even playing field.
why start running and drawing your gun was obvious what’s about to happen.

Errrmmm... roleplay! At no point had I (or you for that matter) threatened a life or threatened with any force. The first time anything about a taser being used was when I had already pulled a gun and he had started firing. It is possible to speak with weapons out.
I’m well aware that you can speak with weapons out I do with most rebels however it’s when they are setup and ready that it doesn’t look like they wanna chat.

I could have also given a lovely story if you didn't start the convo being purely hostile. What do you expect?
I’ve told you what I think of this already I’d rather not go round and round, I did say sir would you like to place your hand up on your head and we could have went from there it went south when you state I have multiple armed rebels in the area in case anything happens to me.

7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.
Just to add onto that everything was non lethal force so the RP could have continued 

okay guys as there are many replies on this report I will be locking it for now so i can read up if anything important needs to be added feel free to contact a member of staff

after giving the report a good read and collecting some other opinions of members of staff I have come to the next shared opinion on this matter this opinion is as follows.

@Simon Ross at no point in the provided video did I see any rule being broken. if you have an issue with the force that was provided to stop you from clearly trying to break into someone's house I would refer you to a PCC as this would not fall under a break of server rules.

However @PC Gray the roleplay provided in the video was borderline and before going into any future situation I would strongly suggest that you think about your approach for al you knew @Simon Ross might have had a great roleplay story to back up him needing to enter the house.

when it comes to the situation concerning @Miyagi I won't be able to make a statement about his matter due to the fact that this falls out of the intentions of the report and the evidence that was provided.

at the end, @Simon Ross got tazed after a clear warning being given to him by @PC Gray and @Brandon Pigeon these warnings were valid and even though it wasn't the best roleplay ever witnessed it did what it was intended to do without breaking any rules.

to end this report I would like to state that the overall roleplay provided by all the involved parties could have been better, however, didn't cross the so said line of no return.

I strongly recommend everyone directly involved to think about what drives them to roleplay one our servers and use this to fuel your quality roleplay.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back