What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Jackovish [6888] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

Your In-game name

Massive dick Khalifa

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Jackovich [6888]

Date of the incident

19/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my gang was taking over 10 kav street so I decided to get up on the office building to get a better view of the operation. While I was climbing the ladded PC jackovish peeked his head out to show himself, and he said ''If you get up up the ladder I would like you to place your hands above your head so I can confiscate the firearm. I decided to climb down the ladder and then he said '' if you run of you will get rubbed''.
All this made me think i could bait him to handcuff me which led up to me putting my hands on my head to bait him down the ladder/jump, he jumped and I put my hands down and tried ruining.
He just instantly restrained me when my hands was clearly down as I was trying to run off. I feel like this is abusing the handcuff system.
I gave him a // about how I felt about it but
he did not seem to care, and responded with ''cool'' which makes me believe that he thought he didnt do anything wrong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5bf3236319a2b417d9/magical-handcuffs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't even know what to respond to this low report. trying to get people banned because you lost and was put in prison and you guys for one lost it to the police and then go ahead and start reporting people for something like this even that you perfect are aware that desync is often happen on the server but anyway here is my video and as you can see you where still in animation when you got restraint. 

https://gyazo.com/1f6669aa036c5943f12b72a9b1966c00

Since this report is made against a level-4 staff member this will be dealt with by the staff leads. It may take them a little while to come to a conclusion so please be patient. I will now tag them so they are aware of this report. 

@Aiden @Drew @Matt MSc

Might aswell just take it down. I guess it was just server lag even tho I didnt have my hands fully up. 

Report closed by players involved.

Report moved to declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back