What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Jason Wild, PC Jimmy Savage, SGT Ewan - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexii

Your In-game name

SA. Lexii

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Jason Wild, PC Jimmy Savage, SGT Ewan

Date of the incident

05/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Before i start, this is a bit complicated: One of my teammates Roberts, told me in TS to come to his location and to pretend like i am Roberts. So... Ingame my name was Lexii but i was pretending to be Roberts, Jordan in game pretended to be Dave, Roberts in game pretended to be Shinique.So... I was just flying around Agios when Roberts (the real one :d) asked me in TS to come to his location and pretend like i am Roberts. Well i came there and i was being arrested for apparently a few murder charges, so i got put into the car and we drove to Agios police station and Jordan (Dave) was pretending to be my Solicitor, and then (for no proper reason) they took me to the HMP Altis, to question me there (why?) and then told me that some witness told them that i killed someone randomly and didn't provide any evidence, they just pointed to something on the table and said here are the documents, nice high quality RP (powergaming hello?), and SGT Ewan is like "ingame how are we meant to provide evidence" are you fcking kidding me?High quality RP: https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyPeacefulDinosaurSpicyBoyAnd then afterwards when the whole interview was coming to an end, Jason Wild arrives, oh boy... Doesn't even attempt to RP with my solicitor, powergaming etc etc. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/375788272He asked me if i want some food and water, i said yes and he didn't even give me anything. Then they kept me inside the prison for 10 min, no prison guards etc.The whole situation is around an hour long so i am sorry for the torture to the staff team. Lasts from the time in my evidence, to about 1:45 in stream.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/375623901?t=50m09s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

I would help if you would actually post the entire situation, rather than taking a piece of video out of its context. You forgot the 20min of roleplay that was prior to this, where PC Jimmy explained everything in detail. 

I won't be giving any more comments untill staff has checked this report and asked me to do so.

Kind Regards, 

Jason

Hello there!

I would help if you would actually post the entire situation, rather than taking a piece of video out of its context. You forgot the 20min of roleplay that was prior to this, where PC Jimmy explained everything in detail. 

I won't be giving any more comments untill staff has checked this report and asked me to do so.

Kind Regards, 

Jason
Well if you would have checked the evidence section, then you would see that i provided the whole situation.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/375623901?t=50m09s

I'm sorry I do not believe this report has any substance at all.

You have reported us for poor Rp yet you both powergamed to the point where out of sheer frustration we had to leave the situation.

You claimed to be Roberts so we rolled with it we detained you and transported you to the nearest police station for questioning at which point your solicitor demanded to have an interview with you and the arresting officer(which was me). We then decided that the best choice in this scenario as police was to conduct the interview at HMP.

(At this point any reference to you is both Lexii and Jordan)
(Also this is  a brief summary from my point of view as I see no point in elaborating in any detail given that there is a video)

You then claimed we had no right to do this, which I believe we have the full right to conduct the interview in a place at our discretion.

We then spent nearly an hour in an interview purely to entertain your desire for RP. 
I even went as far as roleplaying as much as I could like a real police interview in which I used references to a tape recording.
Then we questioned you on your whereabouts and motives behind these crimes.

You then demanded evidence claiming we didn't have any so we roleplayed that we had witness statements to corroborate that you did indeed commit these crimes.

You then demanded to see these witness statements, to which we had to roleplay saying that witness protection laws forbade us from sharing the information as it would expose the identities of the witness'.
At this point, you asked for a witness list claiming that we had to provide it.
We then roleplayed again saying you couldn't have access to this due to witness protection laws.
Yet again you asked for evidence. 
This went back and forth until after like 20 minutes we tried to roleplay placing documents on the desk.
You then claimed that we hadn't placed anything on the desk even though we roleplayed that we had.
At this point, we decided not to place an in-game object such as a first aid kit or the like on the desk as I thought it would likely get called out for being what it was"That's not evidence that's clearly a FAK!" which woyuld only break roleplay up even more.
We tried again to roleplay giving you the name of a witness to satisfy your demands. You then claimed that we are making this up saying this person doesn't exist as if we can magic a person into the room at that point called Roberts.
This nonsense goes on for another ten minutes until we take a break and we reach a deal with one of your group that we can detain you for 19hours(10 minutes in real life)
We leave you for these ten minutes and return to release you I apologise for you not receiving food and water I was under the impression another office had given it to you a  mistake for which I can only apologise again. 

That said I will not apologise for my actions or those of the other officers. You abused the fact that we cannot provide a document in game which has the real photos of you committing a crime, or any form of documental evidence. THIS IS ROLEPLAY, not real life we cannot simply magic a document out of thin air because they do not exist. Let me place into another context for those of you whose age exceeds your brain cell count.

When we issue you a ticket in-game do we actually issue you a ticket, as in do you see an actual piece of paper in game with your name and a fine on? No funny that 
Ok here is another what about when we check your license in your pocket do you? in game see us actually take anything out of your pocket or do we just perform some action that looks like us grabbing a license? Oh wait
Here is one for good luck What about when a medic says he is injecting you with morphine and rolling you over does he actually do that or is that part of his brilliant roleplay?

So to summarise you have abused the physics in the game to try and get out a scenario which you know you might not enjoy claiming that we are not roleplaying when it is clearly you who refused to accept our roleplay claiming we were powergaming despite the fact we are trying roleplay like real police would or to the best of our ability, even though we have no way to provide real evidence

[SIZE=1.4rem]Once again I reiterate that the actions of my fellow officers were exemplary under the circumstances as for your own might want to check up on [/SIZE]powergaming[SIZE=1.4rem].[/SIZE]

Furthermore,  you made no attempt to resolve this prior to this which is a poor effort.

Regards,

Jimmy

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Lexii As you've been quite vague in your report what is it exactly you feel these officers have done wrong in the ways of rule breaks. Most of the video seems to be more suited for a PCC rather then a forum report. I will remind you that there are limitations within the game and both parties need to follow the roleplay an officer can't physically hand you a document within the game but they can roleplay that they are you just need to follow the roleplay. 

Furthermore,  you made no attempt to resolve this prior to this which is a poor effort.
Just to clear this up - No one is required to speak to you to attempt to "resolve" anything.  Whilst we heavily encourage everyone to do so as many issues can be resolved by simply speaking about it and coming to an understanding of why each party took the actions they did, if any party doesn't wish to speak to you or attend a "Liasion" we will not force anyone to do so. 

@NotMattch, Of course, I understand I just feel given the fact this isn't based on malice or a clear rule break the grievances whatever they may be could've been resolved without the need for a report

After going through the footage what I can see is that that everyone done well and continued the roleplay. Now obviously some parts could've been better but I don't see any direct rule breaks. As Lexii didn't respond I will go through what he put in the original report

then (for no proper reason) they took me to the HMP Altis, to question me there (why?)
This was answered by the police in-game (something along the lines of there being an interview room there) There is no server rule broken by them taking you to HMP if you feel the officers done something wrong in regards to their duty of being police officers you take care of that through a Police Complaint Commission

then told me that some witness told them that i killed someone randomly and didn't provide any evidence, they just pointed to something on the table and said here are the documents, nice high quality RP (powergaming hello?)
As I pointed out earlier this is not real life this is a video game that was not designed for cops and robbers. There are limitations within the game that stops the police from having actual documents so when it's requested and they give it to you within roleplay it's all part of the roleplay it's not powergaming. If anything them providing evidence could lead to more rp where you could've said that you had an Alibi for the time of the murder and continued it. The in-game mechanics are that when you kill someone you get wanted for murder and this is enough evidence for an arrest. Now you can roleplay yourself out of this but instead you decide to report for powergaming

SGT Ewan is like "ingame how are we meant to provide evidence" are you fcking kidding me?
Ewan not being able to start scripting in evidence is not a basis for a rulebreak. Please do tell me how they are meant to provide evidence when you complain about them trying to provide it via roleplay is "powergaming" acording to you. The only was I can see them doing that is by hacking it in which would be an actual rule break. 

He asked me if i want some food and water, i said yes and he didn't even give me anything. Then they kept me inside the prison for 10 min, no prison guards etc.
This also seems more fit for a PCC rather then a player report.

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back