What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Lewis [PY339] - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Hutch

Your In-game name

[L] Dean Duffy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Lewis [PY339]

Date of the incident

04/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically what happened was me and my rcts were out looking for people to rob when we spotted some action at altis metal exports so we pull in and a Hemett takes off we go after it but a Hatchback Sport Trys Swerving left and right on the road to stop us from over taking i dunno if thats allowed but anyway i try to over take and we trys hitting my Quiiln And gets himself killed none of us died and we got out and ask the man why he did that i got no reply for a while i had to repeat multiple times hello sir till i got an awnser he told me i could kill him thats the first thing he said i told him no i will wait for medics to come revive you and then i would wish to discuss this on radio he said he couldnt which i wasnt taking i told him you really need to talk to me on radio as this is a serious situation he said ok and told me to go his lobby where his friends were ready to talk to me which were in the situation but not close enough to see or understand the VDM situation Lewis had his mic muted for 10mins he knew i was there i got some very ignorant Ts Messgaes off him instead of him unmuting his mic to discuss this properly his friends told me lewis had told them it was desync which i think is absolute lies i asked for footage from his point of view so i could understand a bit better but his friends told me he had a bad PC which means he couldnt record so things were not looking good at this point as he hadnt talked to me properly in a mature manner and had no footage and was having his friends talk to me instead of him and when he did come to talk he was pretty rude i can include ts voice recording when he turns his mic on if you want to hear ? i had left there lobby as he was being ignorant one of his members apologized to me for his behavior they told me he he had only been on the server for a month when his friends started talking to me i asked how many hours had they on the server they told me a lot so i had the discussion with them but i told them i need to talk to lewis i will not take your word for it sorry if he admits he is in the wrong and it was VDM everything would be fine but he denied and blamed desync he couldn't provide anything or say anything to make me believe him i can included the message log here

<23:30:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "Asarid Exile"
<23:30:46> *** You are now talking in channel: "[UA] Airport Lobby - Join for flights!"
<23:34:44> "Lewis [PY339]": cant speak
<23:34:51> "Lewis [PY339]": me
<23:35:02> "Lewis [PY339]": oh haha
<23:35:22> "Lewis [PY339]": normal
<23:35:31> "Lewis [PY339]": about three months actually
<23:35:45> "Lewis [PY339]": two
<23:35:48> "Lewis [PY339]": idk
<23:36:12> "Lewis [PY339]": omg does he not know how to fucking read
<23:36:23> "Lewis [PY339]": tell himt o look at chat
<23:36:28> "Lewis [PY339]": *him to
<23:36:49> "Lewis [PY339]": it is
<23:36:54> "Lewis [PY339]": it wasnt
<23:36:56> "Lewis [PY339]": it wasnt
<23:37:02> "Lewis [PY339]": im a terrible driver
<23:37:11> "Lewis [PY339]": eveyones fine
<23:37:22> "Lewis [PY339]": calm your tits jesus
<23:38:11> "Lewis [PY339]": OMFG
<23:38:13> "Lewis [PY339]": DUDE
<23:38:19> "Lewis [PY339]": YOUR FINE
<23:38:20> "Lewis [PY339]": OMG
<23:38:26> "Lewis [PY339]": COOL
<23:39:05> "Lewis [PY339]": is he reading this
<23:39:11> "Lewis [PY339]": I AM FUCKING TALKING THE DAFT TWAT
<23:39:59> "Lewis [PY339]": omfg
<23:40:14> "Lewis [PY339]": OR
<23:40:23> "Lewis [PY339]": YOU COULD STOP BEIN A LIL BITCH
<23:40:52> "Lewis [PY339]": m8
<23:40:56> "Lewis [PY339]": dysync
<23:41:02> "Lewis [PY339]": and backround noise

i did not see any of this till after when i had gone back to my channel

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/tF2C-f-k76U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

** Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Lewis [PY339]

** Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Lewis [PY339]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its seems like you have messed up the names of the player you are reporting Piotrek is already banned.
I will await your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
PC Lewis since you have not responded I'm going to deal with this report as per usual.
First of all I'd like to say that you attitude shown in the team-speak conversation was rather poor.
You ingame actions were not really outstanding either but I don't think its a clearcut case of vdm Yes he was swerving on the road but you did pass after a place where people usually drive to and it could have happened that he would not have seen you passing him.
Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back