What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC P.Burns - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qusai

Your In-game name

[TKKommandant] Qusai

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC P.Burns

Date of the incident

09/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was going to meet my friend who is going to drive the 50.cal near the border, so when I got there I told my friend (in Arabic) "Come back and leave the car there are police on the border, just drive the 50. and get us out of here", and as soon as I get on the machine gun I get shot by PC P.Burns without any initiation whatsoever. So I decided to talk to him on teamspeak so I messaged him so he can meet me at the liaison, so he came into the lobby started shouting about him busy in an operation and told me to stop messaging him and then left, so I decided to take it here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/a4RreIEu668
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man so we had been at the South Poseidon border for 5 or ten minutes in a gun fight with posedion and a lot of armed rebels u got on the vechiles 50 Cal machine gun and we're shot because we thought you were apart of the situation and you msged me hey join liasion 5 secs later u msged me and asking are you coming then msged me again hello so I joined to  explain to u with a bit of a pissed of mood that we have been in a operation for the last few minutes and are getting shot at so when u got on that gun you were deemed involved and were shot and I was pissed because I was getting shot at but I had to tab out to talk to u so I left as soon as I could to get back to the fight I will let the staff decide if they think it's rdm because I wasn't recording but many police were on and can confirm that their was a active gun fight when u got on the 50 Cal which is why you were shot

Okay bro first of all your gunshots started after 3 minutes of me getting downed, second of all you can literally see me turn on the other mountain then come back to get my friend in the drivers seat while I get on the 50.cal and I wasn't even pointing it at anybody and I had my distance from the border which means that you sniped me from a good distance like 200-250 meters from the border, and third of all you are a police officer which means you need to control your mood even in the worse situations, so if you get pissed from a couple of messages you can get pissed from anything else.

If you watch the video from 2:17 to 2:19 you can clearly here shots from the border area then you turned around and you can see in the video when you drive through the border there are police with guns drawn, you also can see that you turned around and drove towards the border then got out of the car and got on the 50 Cal aimed at the border where there is police so from my point of view your aiming at the boarder during a active gun fight so you were shot and yes I you can say I'm supposed to control my mood but you also not supposed to msg me in in the middle of a situation

Listen i checked the video and i dont hear the shots, and lets be honest about it when dont the police have their guns out, the only reason that i kind of freaked out when i saw the police is because i was driving a highly illegal vehicle, and im not going to discuss your anger management im just going to wait for the staff’s decision now

Let's get down to business. 

@Qusai Your friend is there whilst that situation is ongoing then decides to steal a police vehicle. You then decide to roll up in a 50.Cal and aim it towards the Checkpoint. 

Your friend then gets out of the Police vehicle then runs towards you whilst you are mounted on the gunner.

Common sense would state that if there is an ongoing situation that you shouldn't steal the police vehicle as they will deem you involved, you especially shouldn't roll up in a 50.Cal and them point it at the Police in the checkpoint.

@Qusai I suggest you look at your own actions before putting up a report and constantly messaging someone when you know there is an ongoing situation is going to cause @RageQuit to get heated. Give them time to finish there situation so that they can come talk to you.

@RageQuit rather than getting heated due to messages being spammed your way, try and keep your cool and then deal with the situation after, rather than jumping into teamspeak and getting your hair off.

Therefor i will be rejecting this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back