What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pc Scream, Pc Tigerforce , SC Kevin - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i was going off here was what i was being told by other officers.

i got set up waiting as yous where really hostile. i would agree with you though after watching the video there was rp to go ahead with. all i got told was negotiations have been called off shoot them.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok - lets get the show on the road for this rather short report, which has ended up consuming alot of our time. I have reviewed the footage from both angles and in the future @MrLongSlong - if you're providing crucial evidence then you need to ensure that your own voice is audible otherwise this report could very well have been turned down for that reason alone. 

The main argument put forward in this report is the fact that the police allegedly wasnt aware of who were actually robbing the store and that the RP/threats towards Malfang wasnt valid as a threat to the entire group. 2 parts of the evidence points against this;

1. The only person with a weapon out during the robbery is MrLongSlong. The police knows that this is indeed the person robbing the store

2. Malfang is heard stating "Pass Hassan and me the money" implicating himself in the robbery which in turn unifies the group even further, as well as Hassan + Malfang shouting "Do you want me to kill the hostage" + point a weapon at the hostage. Im unsure how this can be interpreted in any other way than MrLongSlong, Malfang and Hassan robbing the bank together. 

Having narrowed the entire report into the core point that you @MrLongSlong bring forward I do not agree that this is a case of RDM. More than sufficient Roleplay has been provided, you had multiple threats being thrown both ways (Rebel > Police as well as Police > Rebel). If you feel like Tigerforce failed to follow appropriate police rules, then a PCC would be the right course of action - he didnt break a server rule in my opinion - but I agree, the miscommunications on who was conducting the negotiations as an unarmed negotiator was a mess. Not a rulebreak though. 

You all had a great RP session - sometimes you die, sometimes you survive. The rebels provided an interesting RP scenario, and the CI who arrived on scene first did a great job at maintaining a calm and open mind which allowed for the RP to continue. Keep it up. 

/MadassRubberduck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back