What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PC Smithy - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabbic

Your In-game name

Tabbic

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Smithy

Date of the incident

03/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was processing some uranium with my friend and suddenly this cop car comes up to us and we initiate on them, get a gunfight where everyone involved dies and after that one of the cops respawns and brakes nlr by going back to the area and scraps my Heli (HURON) and then doesnt want to respond on either ts or ingame.

The person that is screaming ''get ur hands up is not me it is my friend calacao, my first initiation was kind of overscreamed by him''

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a9afe0b72fa1e94c7/-    
https://plays.tv/video/5a9afeacaa54fd5f70/-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

NO it is not

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, i would like to say that was no valid initiation therefore you rdmed me. You can go to someone hands up,hands up and to shoot. What makes it even worse is that you gave us a second or two to comply due to us being in the car. Due to this rule i came back;

[SIZE=medium](5.2) A new life does not start when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You are downed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You disconnect (end of session) [/SIZE]

Later on you say my name which is meta game as well as say "you broke NLR" within game. On the way to prison you just hurled abuse at me and my officer. Now i agree i shouldn't of came back and straight scraped your huron. However, i was angry and we just turned up and got shot with next to no imitation. If you would like to take that further you could PCC me.  I chose not to resolve as i knew that you rdmed me and nothing would of been resolved.

This may not be important however i was contacted later on by an anonymous member of the community explaining to me what he was saying. I was told he said "he says after he dies im gonna break the rules and re spawn airport drive here and get my huron i dont care if i get banned."

I can get a pov if needed by admins.

Firstly it is kind of hard to do a real initiation when u right on drive into us and basically gives us no option but to shoot u and the other thing about saying i was going to respawn was in pure anger as i didnt do cause i didnt want to get banned and such so that part isnt important at all since it didnt occur i just said it in frustration, the 15 mil that huron cost me cant be restored u know in a day so i dont know how u want to resolve it.

@Tabbic You and Russel were the only people breaking rules in this video. You completely failed to give even remotely sufficient roleplay before shooting "HAND'S UP HAND'S UP HAND'S UP" What were you even thinking? You had no option other than to shoot them? are you being serious? there were multiple possible outcomes of this scenario and you decided to give the poorest form of roleplay and open fire shortly after.

As Smithy stated NLR does not apply in a clearcut case of RDM which this is. however I will be issuing both @Tabbic and Russel a ban for rule 7.1.3. 

Action Taken against Tabbic and Russel for rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  

Tabbic 
Steam ID: 76561198010175859
GUID: f97be86cc1fafed21254cf5cdb1761d4

Russel 
Steam ID: 76561198072499142
GUID: 7c9e4b398f57a6e363cb0f345b7d54c7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back