What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PCSO Connor - Poor/Low Quality RP (Revoked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Your In-game name

Uvuvwevwevwe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO Connor

Date of the incident

03/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically we rolled up to these cops to see what was going on, what the video does not show is F I D D Y stealing there police car which they shoot at then they initiate on my tires for no reason, hitting me when i try to drive away. So because they hit me i run up to them and initiate i get them to place there hands on there head and zip tied them and took there GPS and radio. I then start asking them where the keys to the SUV are and that if they dont give me the keys to there car i will shoot him, i gave Connor and his other officer plenty of chances to give me keys but all they did was just make up bullshit saying that the keys were in the car even though they locked the car when F I D D Y drove away. So the video shows me demanding keys to the SUV from Connor and all he says is we do not negotiate with terrorists. So i shoot him. I cant see how the keys to an SUV was worth more than his life. Then after taking a bullet to the head (in RP) he starts singing Only time. So after just being shot in the head he finds the strength to start singing? anyway at this point i had given up with all the officers involved with the officer on the ground laughing at her colleague being shot in the head. When i go over to question candy as to why she was laughing he then starts shouting "KILL ME! KILL ME!"

Thats pretty much all of it summed up, now at the point of this report being wrote out i tried to contact connor, mainly trying to point out that his RP was really poor but he did not respond so i then wrote <19:03:37> "Neon": why would you say that? then no response so i write <19:07:04> "Neon": so nothing to say about that no? still no response then i finished it with <19:11:56> "Neon": ?

Made this report because it pissed me off, wasn't going to at first bit then decided to after no response.
I would also like to note that currently the time is 19:37 and his idle time is: 00:00 he is obviously blanking me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58bb1339e05cb7880f/pcso-connor-really-poor
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I am PCSO Connor and this video is my evidence because firstly the only thing that is "poor role play" here is admittedly when I said "shoot me!" this was supposed to be reverse phycology and it was clear that it did not work and at the end of this video I said the words "why finish me off?" and after the video ended I was pleading for my life but that part was not shown...anyway this shows that my strategy clearly did not work and back fired massively on me so I would concluded that I tried something it failed and I died because of that.

Close this shit, i was salty when i made this report. Due to previous shit that happened.

I wish to have this report taken down.

Locked as per request. I suggest that you take time to calm down before making reports @Neon, as making one and later regretting it can get people banned from the community forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back